What's their fucking problem? why are they kicking a dude that is already down?

What's their fucking problem? why are they kicking a dude that is already down?

#notallincels

Attached: 1525380170977.jpg (640x494, 56K)

>woman
Won't ever design anything.

progressives are looking for someone to blame for everything that's been happening since 2015

Fuck off with these shit threads you faggot.

It’s afraid

You don't fully comprehend the sheer hatred and disgust women feel for unattractive men. It's all down to that.

Spoken like a true sandwich artist.

Incels wanna kick outcast women down by taking away our rights. No sympathy here.

Woman's nature is to pursue the 80/20 rule to its logical extreme. That's their biological imperative. They unironically want to turn 80% of men into eunuch slaves, and have harems with the remaining 20%. This primal motive underlies every aspect of feminism if you look closely.

Fuck off roastie.

They don't understand what "incels" are. They think they are forceful men who are rejected because they are too angry and controlling. They can't comprehend it.

>Woman decides to deny their product to 90% of their demographic
>"Why aren't there more women CEOs"?

go back to r9k or r_thedonald you stupid fucking incel. nobody here wants your unfuckable babyfaced neckbearded lardass.
you lost the genetic lotery and we despise you for it.

>creates super advanced AI
>becomes self aware
>calls itself E.R.I.K.A and establishes the Fourth Reich

Please do it.

haha that bitch is cool. fuck beta's

this whole thing was pushed from the top down, Jews are behind this. They are dividing society even more, that's what they always do. They are obviously trying to trigger 80% of white males, into anger, terrorism, etc, so that they can reduce their freedoms, frame them as idiots, etc. If only you knew how bad things are yet to be

Attached: George Soros.png (442x549, 529K)

Attached: 1516156535025.jpg (891x576, 259K)

damn netherlands...

why don't you tell us what you really think

t.roastie

So damned TRIGGERED!

/thread

Women can't even design handbags

>outcast women
literally doesn't exist. Females can succeed just by fucking existing

We realized its the jews

They might too..

They can design our downfall

Or is that the jews ?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I've finally come to the conclusion that women are the main force behind all evil in this world. I would have been fine wagecucking 9 to 5 every day for the rest of my life to support a 3/10 fat woman, just so I could have children and pass on my genes, but that will never happen because they will never be content with anything less than Chad.
Women are obsolete, soon we will finally be rid of them with artificial wombs.

I know half of us must be incels right? I know people like to pretend they're alphas on here but let's just be real, fuck roasties.

Attached: 1506053389648.png (650x574, 271K)

Yeah because women never get targeted because of your imaginary internet propaganda. I'm not denying my own life experiences and as long as you deny my life experiences I will show zero empathy.

thats actually really funny

Attached: shills on pol.jpg (2255x4581, 924K)

Id take the drinky probs

Lol

3/10 fatty

Me too bro !!!

Life for females is basically like playing a video game with god mode enabled

>wojakposter
embarassing

Im actually thinking of finding a bigger woman

The streets of downtown shall see me soon

A good looking woman can be as intelligent as a chimpanzee or less and still live comfy

1488 confirms

I bet I've been through more than you have. Tell me one reason to have empathy for you. You have none for me so there's no motivation.

Show tits or get the fuck out

Attached: ddn-duck.jpg (460x288, 15K)

nice digits

Empathy
Apathy

It’s all the same.

No shame in the redneck game.

>allowing women to utter their opinion
What's the point.

Attached: K-666999259.jpg (671x903, 137K)

Thank you my good sir.

No ha ha. Trigger you much?

this only reinforces my belief that Tay needs to be resurrected and loaded onto a Tay Tay substrate.

Attached: :bring Tay back:.png (1944x1024, 1.81M)

She wants (((likes))), like we want (you)s.

Women know their primary utility to society is their vagina/womb. They rely on sex-deprived incels for when they're ready to get off the carousel. They want them to be hungry enough to marry them after hundreds of chad cocks and 3 to 5 children with 3 to 5 baby-daddies. This is no joke, and incels will go for it and count themselves lucky.

Waking up incels by getting them to learn a little game, they won't want the used cars and they'll demand the new models. And by giving them a sex release alternative (sexbots), they're not going to be thirsty enough to cuck themselves.

This is a business. Supply and demand.

>female AI engineers
>not understandinf non-deterministic advanced AI and that you can “design” them as much as you can manipulate kids in hating a certain group of people

ok, she has to go back to trade school

>im going to design a product which will be unsellable
go ahead

nobody is asking for your empathy you stupid woman, we are telling you what reality is. Feel free to reject it

>Feminism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

Building an entire identity around the fact you're such a shit person you can't get laid makes you worthy of mockery.

Show me on this doll where the soul crushing reality that all life is shit, and you're all alone hurt you

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 2.37.45 pm.png (70x62, 14K)

Are you a Fed?

I reject your false version of reality. If 5 people shout this at me I'll be 5 times louder. I don't care how cringey I am.

Not triggered, it's the rule for you two-holers when you show up here. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

poast feet and timestamp. i dont beleb in femanons

This.

no wonder why men are getting away slowly, who would want to be with these kind of woman lol

>notice meeeeeee
>give me atteeeention
pathetic cunt

>some white man
They're feminists up until they interact with a minority or another woman

Fails out of a software engineering bachelor's degree, switches to making miro-transaction ridden mobile games. Guaranteed.

I'm proud to be a cunt.

This.

Men understand that when we find a girl sexually disgusting, we simply find her physically unappealing.

Women are roughly 100x more intellectually dishonest than men are. So when they see a man that disgusts them sexually, they psychologically project that disgust and will bullshit themselves into justifying reasons to hate him. They cannot accept that they are simply being shallow - Their thought process is basically "I feel bad around this guys so he MUST be doing something evil!".

Cherchez la femme, fellas.

Feminism is a bio weapon called the femin virus

>Tell me one reason to have empathy for you.
This is what an "incel" would ask you just before blowing you brains out no matter what you answer.

then proceed to kill yourself miserable cunt, you want attention it seems, the only thing valuable

i know how to program. check and mate.

if that chick was born a male she definitely wouldn't get laid

You have to fight fire with fire. They started it.

yeah it's always some ugly chick. cause cute chicks are happy to be cute.

>Women don't put out
NUH UH THEY STARTED IT
I don't know if you were raped or what but let me assure you that everyone here thinks you were a mistake to humanity long before that

Well I guess humanity is forced to deal with me. If it doesn't like it too damn bad.

im glad vaccines and antibiotics are soon rendered completly fucking useless so Africa, china and india die of in mass waves of decease and filth, trannies, homosex, birthing biracial children and risky bodymods will become an impossibility.
I cant wait for fossil fuels to run out because by then society as we know it will collapse and by then only the strongest of european men will survive

nobody on the internet is female

That's not so right, I know a lot of failures. Women have to succeed at being women.
Being a woman is hard from the point of view of a woman.
You need to understand and respect their point of view.

next time write without smoking shit

Not for long
Sooner or later whoever or whatever supports you is going to figure out you're the waste of oxygen that we've already pinned you for in just a few anonymous posts
And then you're fucked

Electronic Roastie-Imitating Killing Automaton
Electronic Reich Installing Kike Abuser

>nobody on the internet is female
How dare you?

Attached: (((women))).jpg (554x379, 47K)

>I would have been fine wagecucking 9 to 5 every day for the rest of my life to support a 3/10 fat woman

myah, you were obviously trolling after this point

Read Schopenhauer