This is a typical pro-abortion activist

This is a typical pro-abortion activist.

Attached: fetus is a parasite.jpg (914x411, 81K)

I often wonder why pro abortionists think so little of the tiny human inside them. I often wonder how they would feel if one day, they decided to try for a baby, and then someone came along and maliciously forced an abortion on them evrn though they were desperate for that child to be born. Would they simply shrug and say 'it was only a clump of cells, no worse than losing nail clippings', or would it suddenly feel like a murder all of a sudden?

If the fetus is a parasite what does that make a child ranging from the day of birth until they move out? Surely a 10 year old can't live on his/her own. Just abort the parasite. Fuck the kid for eating your food, occupying your space and asking for your money.
I hate this parasite argument. It's so short sighted.

My folks said
I gotta get myself a job
'Cause they ain't gonna support me
Well, if all I am to them
Is just some lazy slob
Why didn't they abort me?

I can't imagine how much of an evil scumbag you have to be to describe your own child as a parasite

By this logic couldnt we just shoot anyone on welfare?

Attached: slsustaryatr.png (477x637, 358K)

Attached: skstlstlt.png (825x831, 587K)

Attached: fkfdkldsaa - Copy.png (500x195, 64K)

What's the big fucking deal about abortion?
Put your religion aside for a second and ask yourself, "what kind of parents would the people that get abortions be?"

There are enough kids in foster care as is.

Pure Evil.

Attached: 199011.1020.A.jpg (580x777, 176K)

Babby can't even live by itself once properly born
It still need a to be fed, which is was the umbilical was doing
Would these people abort babby? Probably

Where does this "solely the woman's decision" meme even come from? If you traveled back in time and tried to explain this to women of bygone ages, I think most wouldn't understand why anyone would even reason this way.

I wonder if her argument about "being a parasite, living off another being" applies to niggers

any typical female "person"
it sucks man

>it's justified to kill parasites that can't live by themselves
This is all I needed to know, thanks!

Individualism
Overvalidation
Solipsism
Fall of morals
Sexual "liberation"

Attached: 1525424426348.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Why the fuck is this still an issue in the USA?

We fucking solved it ages ago in the EU. You have three months to be an adult, stop sucking dick long enough to notice you're pregnant, and get an abortion.
Beyond that, you're on your own

Factually incorrect. Not parasite. Sharing a quality doesn't mean one thing is another thing.
You breath air so therefore you are a giraffe because they also breath air. Doesn't work because it's intellectually weak nonsense.

Legalized abortion allows people to be degenerate rather than keeping society more aligned with goodness and strong families. It is a reason why these people would be shitty parents, because they have no reason to be responsible for their choices.

by this definition we should start killing everyone on public assistance.

>genocides africa

kek'd and saved

I believe in post natal abortion
Change my mind

Do you have the other version with the astral giant reaching out with his hand in the last panel? It's the better one.

Not sure if you're just pretending to be retarded, but a biological parasite is one that takes nutrients from the host body to survive. A child is a not a biological parasite. A breastfed baby is, although you can use artificial milk too.

These are American females, spoiled bitches with no capacity for logic. Even if you put it in such a simple way they will not be able to comprehend it.

This applies to all American females.

>3 out of 4 are black
>THAT'S MORE THAN DOUBLE OF WHITES!
niggers, everyone

What's your stance on aborting a foetus when you know it'll have a mental/physical disability beforehand. Is that socially acceptable or will you have to tolerate you tard baby for the rest of your life?

>pro-choicers want to abort this

Attached: Welfare-family.jpg (497x306, 24K)

I'm of the opinion that babies and fetuses are not human, but pregnancies should be carried to term because they have the potential to be one. If such potential is curbed by heavily debilitating conditions than its "path" to humanity is either cut short or fraught with dangers. In the first case I don't see the problem, in the second I'd leave the decision to the parents based on whether or not they can effectively care for their flawed offspring and make a proper man out of it.
Suffering is not inherently negative.

>fetuses aren't separate from the mother
>women should have supremacy over their bodies
Oh no, what radical craziness, someone stop her before she forms other independent thought!

A tard baby will never grow into a 'man'. He'll never develop an adult brain. He'll always be stuck in a perpetual state of dependency on his handlers/parents.
When you have a tard baby it's a lifelong responsibility and you'll have to deal with the fact that your child will never learn how to talk properly, will never get his first degree, will never marry and have children of his own and will never ever contribute to society in any way.
So why the fuck stick with it? Throw it down the shitter before it comes out. Any parent with a disabled child put on a smile and spew bullshit like "Oh he makes our lives so much better. He's so full of personality." Right. Personality.
We all know they regret having them. They'll have to live with the consequence of their moral decision for the rest of their lives.

You must have misread me, I'm agreeing that potatoes aren't human and never will be, and I have no qualms with ending them.

Ah cool. Just felt like venting. Because moralfags here carry fullterm and after the birth they throw the tards in Garbage disposals. :(

Most pro-abortion lie to themselves.

It's more like a power play against "muuhhh christianity" because "muhhh christian church" is the big bad boss that destroyed the world. So doing things that christian hate will save the world.
I'm not kidding, that's the train of thoughts of these people.

I like how this guy defines his terms like he's about to make an argument and then doesn't
why are they like this lmao

How is it women can think like this when they are the biggest commies around?

pretty much this. It's clearly wrong, if these guys (or their female partners) ever had a miscarriage i bet they would be upset.
For one my ex girlfriend got pregnant but miscarried in a very early term, and even though I know logically that our child was not formed when she lost it, I was still torn up. If everything had gone well, it would have been a human, so I don't see why it being undergrown changes that status.

these people are just fucked in the head honestly, and have no concept of empathy

good.

Attached: 1512624008779.jpg (432x332, 21K)

Attached: 1494603023260.jpg (477x637, 54K)

I’m afraid you sounded like a retard yourself there.
Neither is a ‘biological parasite’ because those have their freeloading mechanisms as their main source of energy and nutrients all their life, while babies and fetuses only have their dependency mechanisms active until they are fully formed, and then need no host.
If temporary dependency would qualify them as biological parasites then that definition would be extendable to virtually all forms of complex life, from mammals to fish, so the biological definition of parasite is actually much more narrow.

On the other hand, if we’re talking about technically being parasites in the lax sense, though not taxonomically so, then it is just as accurate to refer to a cub’s ‘parasitic’ relationship to its mother as it is to refer to a fetus’.

There is no convenient middle ground definition for you to rally around. It’s either a parasite (a ‘dependent freeloader’) in the lay sense, or its a biological parasite, in the taxonomical sense.

Your arbitrary definition of ‘parasite’ means jack shit.

> t. Microbiology MSc

This. Hit a pregnant lady in the belly so the kid dies -> murder, do the same as adoc, no problemo hombre.

You get two counts of murder if you kill a pregnant lady or can get a count for causing a miscarriage, I want to see these guys advocate against that for consistency, but they won't because 'protecting wimmins' somehow.

>This baby isn't a life!
>Unless its convenient for me

My ex girlfriend was a parasite.