USA gives a warning about Finland

United States Embassy security intelligence NET (USENET) gives a warning about US citizens being potential targets of terrorism in Finland

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/yhdysvaltain-suurlahetysto-antoi-terrorismivaroituksen-suomesta-supo-mtv-lle-uhka-arvio-on-se-mika-on-ja-se-pysyy-ennallaan/6893792

US citizens who travel around in Finland are at risk of falling to victims of Swedish Islamist terrorists. Embassy recommends caution.

US children might be captured in Finland and brought to Sweden and held as a hostage for ransoms or there may be worse threats in the form of immediate attempts at taking lives of US citizens who are tourists.

Native Finns are no danger to US citizens.

FINNISH MAN, Martin Westerlund, chief of Finnish Security Police (FSP) did not comment on truthfulness in the US Embassy warning.

"US Embassy can put any content they want on their own information network sites and we can't confirm on the validity of their sources of information, Martin says"

Attached: theswede.png (500x767, 238K)

God damn swedes

Embassy web site

Attached: screenshot-fi.usembassy.gov-2018.05.05-07-54-41.jpg (614x741, 209K)

> Swedistan

Can someone just already invade this shithole, deport all niggers & commies (= pretty much all current residents) and colonize it with right-wing white settlers?

Attached: pepe skeptical.jpg (250x250, 6K)

wtf? finland protect your borders

> Swedish ....
Oh Pekka Jussi, clean your own room.

Attached: 2001.jpg (1054x625, 319K)

Sweden to be abolished, replaced by Laestadian theocracy.

Biggest Laestadian groups by numbers are in Finland

They are all ethnic Finns too

You should accept trucks of peace and become more tolerant like we did, Finland. I'm sure Amerigoys will approve.

Finland needs to be protected

Attached: 331B0F8F-B19E-49EF-850A-F5F29ACA2953.jpg (2522x6732, 3.99M)

they don't say this unless shit is actually happening

Finland need nigger soldiers from usa that fucks their women.

Apparently burgers need to stay out from here to.

Protect your children.

Attached: muttd.jpg (1050x716, 129K)

so both Finland and Sweden is considered terror zones for this summer

shit is truly about to be happening soon

Dear God. Not Finland too. I love you kinda white Genghis Kahn rape babies.

Based Finn and Sweden, they dont want murican degenerate infecting their country.

*i am an europeat too my dawg.jpg

That's right. Come to Finland, get knifed.

Attached: mutts.jpg (537x720, 64K)

Trips confrim. Praise Leastadius.

Is that man able to turn his head to left and right?

im not surprised to be honest. finland has always had tons of ragheads. im surprised only sweden has been getting any shit