Censorship in "La Manada" case

This has become like a Spanish version of the O.J Simpson case in America.

Is there any Spanish forum where people can post freely?

Attached: cb.png (1280x853, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latribunadecartagena.com/not/5437/yo-no-te-creo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>post freely
Sure
>doxing a famous case rape victim
Niope

>doxing a famous case rape victim
Did someone dox her?

Which forum? Need to get there. I live abroad and need to crawl a bit in the muddy waters if my motherland.

This is a girl getting raped
Say something nice

Attached: 1524858288703.jpg (944x532, 80K)

Anyway, by O.J Simpson I just meant the media coverage and the public opinion deciding instead of the judges.

Here you go senpai.
Be sure to invite as many spics with you as you can.

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 7K)

there are spanish chans but probably either dead or full of latinos. maybe you can try forocoches?

in any case i try to stay away from media of and about my own country. it's both inferior quality and more depressing, since it affects my own people. in contrast, news about trump and britons police state are hilarious

All right, thanks. I will try to find an invite for forocoches.

Is this real? where is the rest?

>Is this real?
Yes
>where is the rest?
Not filtered
Yet

Well...whoever filtered just one frame at least chose a graphic one. Now I understand why she said that when she opened her eyes just saw tattoos.

forocoches, it's invite only

good points ther are like 5 spanish chans where you can post

Can some nice soul fill me in? I know the following:
>first it was 5 Muslim men raping an innocent Spanish young woman
>then it turned out they aren't Muslim, but Spanish natives
>then it turned out she wasn't raped and there is video evidence like pic related
>then feminist protests started ?
This is where I lose the knowledge. What is going on and is my timeline correct?

wrong pic related, fixed

>>first it was 5 Muslim men raping an innocent Spanish young woman

This is just a spanish user posting disinfo constantly, I guess he must either be the Moroccan "Spanish" user or the /leftypol/ one, trying to create "gotchas" and troll people with fake info and such.

yes except the video isn't public, and the vox populy is she was raped but she didn't said she didn't wanted to fuck with 5 of them at once, she fellated them, and took it in the ass as well

the whole society is like IT WAS RAPE NOT ABUSE (abuse has lower time in prision)

I see. Thanks! I only know about this case trough Jow Forums. There is nothing on the news here, and I don't know Spanish yet to read Spanish ones. Easy to get misinformed.

It doesn't matter what vox populi is, only what she says matters. What DOES she say though? And what do the men involved say? Also why isn't the video public?

deardiarytodayopwasnotafaggot.jpg

Good job user.

Shame those lads are still facing 9 years inside.

the video isn't public becaus ethe police got it fromt he phones of the guys, it was erased from the mobile phones but the police could save it. It isn't public because it's being used in the case.

The girl does say that it started as voluntary but that she didn't want to fug all 5 of them at once (which she sort of did, I say sort of because she only fuged like 2 or 3 of them and sucked/ jerked off the rest), but she felt intimidated and proceeded to submit to them and do everything they wanted. They stole her mobile phone as well. What the guys say is that it was consensual, she actually never said that she didn't wanted it.

check'd, it could be more, people want blood

t. muslims

top lel

Thanks, bunches !
I wish we lived in more simpler times when the whole lot would burn at the stake

Attached: just_punishment.jpg (504x359, 39K)

I honestly think they are innocent or at least to some degree, if she was being raped whe wouldn't be sucking dick and jacking them off

Extracted from the sentence:
In one of the videos.
>do you want my dick inside you?
>yes
>to the balls it goes
Rape. Clearly.
So all the thing is, five idiots meet girl.
Girl acepts gangbang.
Idiots finish and one of them grab the girl cell.
Girl repent and goes to the police.
The idiots will be in jail for 9 years for a cellphone.

Even if she wanted it, it's super degenerate and they should be removed for the good of the country.

Spain is infected with feminist retrovirus

Attached: FemiRetrovirus.png (967x1024, 965K)

Esta informacion esta en espanhol, please spread

Attached: FemiRetrovirus 1.png (1024x902, 615K)

>a woman found out being a whore
>all women can relate and rally behind her and cry rape because they are all whores

correct me if im wrong

Aprende lo que le esta pasando a las mujeres
Todo en español

Attached: FemiRetrovirus 2.png (1024x893, 757K)

Based. Gracias user.

Yeah, more or less that's the story.
Of course, the fucking UN delegate for women issues did the same, and of course the EU parliament did the same.
It's time to find a fucking planet and breed with the natives again.

spot on

fpbp
ilitri did nothing wrong

The video should be made public so that everybody can judge. Then we should make a referendum to establish if it is rape or not.

top lel, it's a good idea though, rape would win because moralfags

Probably the girl is some kind of femen activist.

Spanish women sure have progressed in the last decades.

Attached: DaliWDPVMAE9KAa.jpg (397x648, 39K)

>tfw no qt Carlist wife to protest divorce with
why even live

Attached: N_Vs09bt.jpg (453x453, 32K)

No written and signed consent by triplicate.

Absolutelly rape.

All simps and whiteknights cry of "muh intimidation"

kek't
I know, this is important depending on how this goes multiple more rapes might be judged one way or another. What we really need is this case to be dismissed and her to be accused of false acusations, but that won't happen.

I'm currently staying in Spain and I've noticed the insane amount of feminist propaganda/rallies, is this normal? I wasn't under the impression that spanish women are more 'oppressed' than northern european women?

the less oppression you have the more feminists there are. If there was actual patriarchy it would deal with them like the Afghans who succesfully thwarted any efforts to even make the women literate, backed by NATO armies and before them the red army.

Attached: DcSCVCHWkAMUOZp.jpg (760x428, 65K)

It's normal here.

>I wasn't under the impression that spanish women are more 'oppressed' than northern european women?
They are not. That's why they can get away with anything, even with those wild claims.

Someon just wrote what we all think, the title is "I don't believe you". he and that newspaper are going to be burnt by the feminist hellfire

latribunadecartagena.com/not/5437/yo-no-te-creo

Check out the hashtag #yotecreojuezricardo

Redpolls e’rywhere.

>yo te creo/no te creo
nice nice, freedom of expression finds a way... for now

Attached: 1504461605367.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

Forocoches or Burbuja

>Muslims murder and rape.
L-look to the other side, Goy. Don't be a racist. *organize act in honor of the Muslims, attended by the fucking King of Spain*
>Nigger woman murders white child and is later found to be a "black widow" with over 5 victims
Streets taken by feminists associations defending her and that women shouldn't ever be judged. (((Journalists))) write articles and claim in tv she dindunuthin because she is black.
>Drunk woman willingly fucks five white males, that were smart enough to record the act.
RAPE!! Instaurate DEATH PENALTY (only for this)!! Take the streets with every single feminist association ever. Violently threat the judges. Government veiledly threats the honest judge that exposed the truth on the sentence SO THAT THE FACTS COULDN'T BE CENSORED. Media that exposes the truth get censored. Communists and Government pact to subvert the law so that from now on anything a woman says is the truth even if contradicted by facts.
>members of "la Manada" brutally beat Muslim on prison who raped a child, because prison people here F*CKING HATE rapists.
See? He is a violent racist!! D-don't pay attention to victim, Goy. Don't be racist!