Hey Jow Forums have you ever been sexually harassed by a woman

Tell me your story

Attached: 2a21a-thinkstockphotos-472367850.jpg (1600x1066, 161K)

Beef curtains are an assault on the senses and decency

Why care?
She got away with it anyways.

Attached: 1525066664794.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

> be office junior
> I surf and have blonde hair
> 50 yo big fat South African receptionist takes a liking to me
> She says things like 'when I was your age, I used to surf, I went after guys that look just like you. I had a body you would have wanted'
> Lol, ok sure.
> She seems harmless enough and I ignore her mostly
> One day I'm in the supply cupboard
> She steps in, coz she's fucking huge there's barely any room
> Gives me a creepy smile
> user, you have no idea how hard it is for me to stop myself from pushing you up against that wall and having my way with you
> Shit gets uncomfortable for me
> Crickets
> The way she said it and her physical presence just made me feel sick to my stomach
> She walks out saying, next time, you won't be getting away

Was my first proper job and I was real yes, sir / no, sir trying to kiss ass to get ahead. I didn't say anything about this because I thought it would backfire against me. Just avoided her like the fucking plague from then on.

there was a huge increase in uk proxy shills lately

Interesting.....

Just some occasional ass grabing, but i don't mind.

hot

seen it one time. An old woman who in training clothes who looked like a mix between Pennywise the Clown and meth whore hit on a big Latino Stud. He tried to fight off her approaches politely but got nervous over time when she wouldn't get the hints and give up.
She didn't touch him but leaned towards him

It was similar to such situation with switched genders. Often the approached woman is too polite so the approaching man doesn't understand that she's not interested and it leads to uncomfortable situations. This time it was the other way around

This.!

I've been pretty much raped two times by older woman when I was in my early 20's. The last time I was at a friends house at a afterparty talking to a girl I really liked, didn't wanna fuck her straight away. This MILF I used to bang showed up, dragged me by the hair into my friends bedroom, pushed me on the bed and started to tear my clothes off. Any other night I would love to bang her, but not that night, but she wouldn't listen.

I couldn't care less though. It's just fucking pathetic when whore's regrets sleeping with dudes and call it rape. GAS.

>be 18 yo weeaboo
>meet up with some other weeaboos for a weekend in a vacation home for animu fun
>meet grill slightly overweight but not disgusting
>still not interessted
>she sits on my lap and at some point later int he night plays with my nipples
>wish I was home fapping to rei

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

girls grab my dick too

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

Yes. My coworkers are hot ass fuck and I'll get the shit sued out of me for complimenting them.

They show up dick teasing everyone and they know it.

Fuck I hate this world.

USA is horrible place.

Was paying for gas inside a gas station.

wasn't paying too much attention to my surroundings.

feel a slow deep and sexual squeeze on my ass cheek.

I jump and turn around getting ready to kill a faggot on the spot.

spot 3 gigglin' maybe MAYBE teenage bitches.

turn red, quickly pay for gas, and get the fuck out of there. Was absolutely terrifying.

Seriously. They show up to to work decked out in tight jeans, mini skirts, tits hanging out, fuck-me lipstick and I'm supposed to just pretend I don't notice?

Fucking bullshit.

They want it both ways.

Most of this world is a horrible place, friend, hut yes...the US seriously sucks.

but*

Faggot

>just pretend I don't notice?
Maybe your high-test because once I finished puberty I really have myself under control. Do I like to look? Sure. Does it bother me or hinder me in my judgement/work? No.

Off topic, but is their good prospects in the welding field in Russia?

HOTTTT!!!!!

Yes, especially in school, on parties and in "Schlupfwinkel".

I've had two separate women grab me and kiss me at nightclubs. The only thing that bothered me about it was their attitude that it was fun and innocent, and that they had not done anything wrong.

But I hate women generally so my interpretation is not surprising

I was grabbed by my ass in high school. Felt strange, got confused.

FUCKING HOT MORE!

>spend 15 for 13.

Yeah nah, nigger. I've seen chris hanson. Those little jailbaits

I was at club and some chick I don't know grabbed my ass then started aggressively hitting on me

My life is of course now destroyed because someone touched my butt

>be in high school
>be waiting in line for lunch
>random girl grabs my ass

I didn't mean that you should've fucked them, you got embarrassed by some kids and didn't do anything. Faggot

I got bad news... Those weren't girls!

How would you have handled it, meister?

Scold those children? Educate them if their parents can't be bothered to.

But user, you finnaly got chance to lose your virginity, im light years from that........

>spend my entire life thinking pedophiles are the scum of the earth and that little girls are perfect little angels and never even understanding the term jailbait is literal.

So naturally, having all those realizations at once I assumed I did something wrong.

kēk

Teacher with large breast would lean on my back behind me when I would ask for her tits often touched my back sometimes she would "guide" my hand i avoided asking help from then she only did it to me btw I was in Senior high school pic related

Attached: D145_176_277_1200.jpg (800x1200, 86K)

my bitchy jap boss slapped my ass a few times. I didnt say anything and took it like a man.

It's pronounced "Shhhh-baww!" Sexually harassed by a woman. Report every one who did something worthy of report. If a woman in power did something that made you feel like less than a person, report them. These people try to destroy our beliefs, cultures, and very faith in God. Oh, and Muslims, they're coming for you next.
Religious people: don't let atheists brainwash your kids into as to atheism in school. Report shit atheist, c normal teachers. Cunt

Girlfriend's best friend raped me while we were camping. It was just the three of us out on a whim one bored night at our favourite spot by the creek. I had the fire going nice, bit of music on, and was just relaxing looking at the moon and shit like that while sipping some whiskey. GF and her friend had left a couple minutes ago to take a piss or something. Girls always piss in groups. When they came back, my GF went and sat inside my truck while her best friend approached me. She was topless, tits hanging out for anyone to see. I was alarmed and stood up, asked her if everything was okay, but she just told me to shut up. Next thing I know she's ripping my pants off and has my cock in her mouth.

Anyway, I ended up fucking her, but looking back I consider it rape. I was drunk and confused. I couldn't consent. She can't just take my cock out like that or show me her tits. Even if my GF (apparently) told her it was okay and she would give us privacy.

It's kind of shitty man. I'm still friends with her, but dang. She had a boyfriend at the time too, who I liked.

faggot
also
> She had a boyfriend at the time too, who I liked.
yeah i can see how important that was to you

Exactly

Bros before hoes edge lord

>So ugly that have never been sexually harassed by a woman
Well fuck.

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (640x633, 41K)

I was drunk and she was 19 with her big ass tits out. You'd do the same if a girl took charge like that with you. That's why I said I was raped. I did not want to fuck her until that moment.

They broke up, anyway. Dude is better off.

>at a rural music event
>get wildly drunk
>go to buy cigs from corner store after the event
>flirt with girl at counter ask her to come to my hotel
>says yes tells her boss shes heading out for a bit
>get into the hall i start feeling real drunk room spinning
>wake up naked in the shower other people have come in thinking must be a party doors open
>im naked drunk in shower infront of these random anons
>look through phone she filmed herself fucking and sucking my passed out corpse

How old was she ? Did you tell the boyfriend ? What happened with your girlfriend afterwards ?

Did you report her?

>saturday night
>small local pub with a mate few beers nothing silly pretty quiet
>hens party also in pub
>hey user want to play hens party games, laugh it off
>meanwhile anothers behind me with tailors scissors cutting my shirt off my back

only pisses me off because if id have done that to a woman id be in jail

Some old drunk ladie yeller
> want some of this!

Pointing to her nether region
I passed on this opportunity and later got into a fight with some shrubbery that i feel into whilst on my walk home from the pub.
#metoo

Attached: images (47).jpg (443x332, 15K)

was running late checking out of the hotel and phone was dead only realised when me and friend were driving back to my hometown, desu dont really care and laugh about it makes me think women who get raped fain being traumatized

is that english?

also as a kid neighbours wife asked me to give her a pearl necklace, at about 14 years old a mother and daughter asked me for a threesome. had some serious pizzagate serial killer vibes to it

>General Manager of a large corp fitness club.
>required clean cut appearance. suit, tie, dress shoes.
>jacked af. youngest GM in the district.
>constantly tease the front desk staff.
>train them while i am training, off-hours.
>build up ridiculous amount of sexual tensions without ever crossing boundaries.
>they interact with male gym members but stare at me while doing so
i know they're fucking other men and thinking about me while doing so.
>go home and fuck my 9.9/10 qt3.14 gf who cooks my meals and competes in fitness competitions along by my side.
this is life, you're either winning... or you're a fucking loser.

Pearl necklace?
Mother-daughter thing sounds pretty hot desu

I was 22 she was 19. She told her boyfriend herself, they broke up. She had apparently cheated on him before with a few other guys. She's the dyed hair empowered modern woman type, so I believe it.

My girlfriend allowed it because she's fucked up and likes the thought of other women with me. Reverse cuck I guess. We have had a few threesomes and she encouraged me to bang another female friend but desu I'm not that into it. I slept with enough women already. I read Jow Forums too much and just feel like a Weimar-tier degenerate doing stuff like that. And it just makes me realize she ain't wife material and I'm wasting my time.

Nice.

I like the way you think user.

hahaha pearl = cum

the mother was actually hotter than the daughter was a beachfront mansion, was sorta worried about mother coming looking for me as was with her walking the dog but she had wandered further down

i see what you did there.

my first job, I was like 17, older chick grabbed my ass, didn't say nothing to me, never really talked. it was just awkward.

that's fine user, you obviously needed this.
c'mon, tell us some more

Attached: 1501797906131.jpg (500x413, 23K)

a few years ago i was at a music festival with my brother and a wild, gypsy looking girl rammed her finger into my brothers arse and when he turned around in shock she played all innocent like nothing happened. weird way to hit on someone i guess. if a guy did it to a girl he'd be arrested.

When I was 9 I was sexually assaulted by one of my neighbours. She was the daughter of one of my parent's friends. She took me to the park and kissed me and showed me her breasts and got me to touch them. I didn't like it at all, it made me feel very sick. My parents made the mistake of letting her babysit me and she used to do that sort of stuff a lot. She was about in her late teens during that time.

Attached: ah.png (601x750, 488K)

I just reread all that and changed the sexes. Funny how society freaks out about girls getting sexually harrassed but guys are supposed to just accept it.

Thought as much but you said you were a kid? How did you reply?

yes i was. it had a beard and was bigger then i am now, even though i was little at the time.
i don't think about those times if i can, and i don't plan on starting now, the better i repress that shit with booze and depression the better my life is overall.

Naturaly you didn't like it, puberty didn't start at age of 9, but hek you would of been lucky son of a bich if it happened in age around 13.

Yea one time I was at a party. I wasn't planning on drinking but I ended up drunk as fuck so couldn't drive. The host let me sleep in the spare bed but he also had his female cousin visiting from England. Anyway she was sleeping on the couch and climbed into bed with me. I didn't think much of it because she said the couch was too uncomfortable. Whatever it's a big bed, sure. A little while later I woke up because she was blowing me. I told her to stop, I wasn't interested (she was ugly, desu senpai). She kept sucking until I physically had to stop her. And oh boy did the shit ever hit the fan then. She totally went off on me, yelling, accusing me of being gay and or scared of her cousin (whose house I was at) blah, blah. Her yelling woke up my friend and his wife who came over to see what was going on. She fucking told them the truth about what happened and yet I was still considered the bad guy for some reason. We're not friends anymore because of this.

Oh also one time my female manager tried to coerce me with sex and when I didn't take the bait (she was decent looking but it caught me off guard and didn't know what to do) she played it off as a joke. She said something about putting me in a headlock with her legs or some shit. Cant remember word for word but she insinuated I'd be rewarded in some way if I tongue punched her box.

Similar experience. I worked as a nightclub photographer whilst I was a student and had women grab my junk/arse and try to stick their tounge down my throat.

The only thing worse than their attitude that they were beyond reproach was the fact that if I was aggressive in my refusal or acted as disgusted as I was I'd have beta orbiters starting a fight with me (this has happened before). I fucking hate sluts in the UK.

I'm black and my jewish colleagues dogcall me and try to grab my crotch all the time

Maybe but it just messed me up I think.

Had a woman blatantly come at me for 6 months. She was crude (which is why I was standoffish), occasionally rude after my standoffishness, and funny as hell and unpretentious. Her jokes were unique, could even tell a forced joke well like a knock knock joke. In short, I fell for her hard after awhile, feeling guilty even, as her behavior clearly indicated she was serious. Took to making me jealous as sport. It was a game we'd play. I successfully ignored it for so long it broke her, and she took her tits out of her bra (under her shirt), after reading outloud another man's love letter, and berated a room full of people, telling us they were MY tits. We'd used to send 100 texts while watching a Sunday night show at the same time. After our first sexual act, she moved 800 miles away.... Also had a boss unbutton her top 3 buttons and put her arm under her breasts when we were alone, just to button them back up. Both black women, seems like I have that special power or they're crazy af.

Conversely, it makes you understand a bit how it does feel to be a girl in that situation. Also on one hand, guys are mocked for complaining, but on the other hand, when you reread it and changed the sexes did you also account for the fact that the hambeast could physically dominate the victim whereas a male would still just pick her up and throw her and is in no actual danger and never will be? tldr: it sucks either way but at least when you're a guy, the bitch isn't able to manhandle you.

In what way did it mess you up?

Yes, at my old job a shift manager would constantly hit on me and find excuses to touch me, often from behind. Since I was basically the only guy working there, my female colleagues would often make very crude jokes about my sexuality, sexual prowess, sexual availability, et cetera. The kinds of jokes that would get a man fired. At one point a woman even ran over to me while I was tying my shoes, shoved her ass in my face and told me to "get to work" even though there were customers around during service hours.

Since I'm a man and not an emotional woman, I shrugged it off and kept working. It was still interesting to think about what would have happened to a man doing the same things to a woman.

Story 1:

> Female 'friend' (that was always subtly flirting me) that had a long-term relationship
> one night she had a fight/broke up with her bf and got really drunk (they did these fake "braking ups" a lot)
> I went to check on her to see if she's ok
> We end up sitting on the dorm's hall, on the floor. She has leg-locked me (her on top of me) at the wall and whispers to my ear "now that I broke up I'm free to do whatever I want"
> Others are passing by and stare at us / laughing
> I start to feel awkward with others looking at us - tell her "maybe you need to think of this tomorrow when you'll be sober"
> She felt ashamed/cucked and left and went back to her room.

>inb4 faggot

Story 2:

Same girl from the above story

> Summer uni vacations. A big group of friends chilling in a friendly house at the balcony at night.
> It's quite chilly so we used some linen sheets to cover our lower bodies.
> She sits opposite to me and says that her feet are cold and wants to use my sheet to warm up
> She puts her feet under and slowly but steadily raises her feet towards my crotch.
> Others don't seem to notice what's happening under the sheets (too focused on other shit they/we were doing/discussing)
> She starts to rub my thighs in a sexual manner.
> I immediately get an erection and try to hide it
> She soon uses her feet to confirm the erection, only to look at me afterwards with a teasing smile.
> This kept going on for like an hour
> Balls = Max blue

Attached: baby pepe1.jpg (248x250, 8K)

>Be autistic(not joking, I'm diagnosed)
>Grill grabs my hand in staircase
>Pull hand away as fast as possible
>She gives up after a couple of weeks

Another time

>Veiled muslim girl sneaks up behind me
>Grabs my ass
>Freaks out that someone I don't know just touches me like that
>Slaps away her hand even though it was no longer on my butt

got rock hard in all honesty. she was pretty hot and woulndbt be suprised if i have suppressed memories of her diddling me as she was our home cleaner for a few years.

I cannot form romantic relationships.

Nani the fuck

You strive only for sex?

Lmao

>I jump and turn around getting ready to kill a faggot on the spot.

similar thing happened to me. when i was in highschool i was waiting on the steps outside of class and i had a broken ankle so was on crutches. all of a sudden i feel someone pinch my arse and i thought it was one guy standing behind me who we used to joke was gay. i whipped around to look who was behind me and lost my footing and fell down the stairs. turns out it was the cheeky mexican girl who used to let me feel her tits in the back of science class and not the guy we thought was gay. i felt relieved even though i was embarrassed.

Yes, by my teachers.

yes, I was about 22, The female restaurant manager was bout 47, the most ugly nasty wicked witch looking woman, asked if she could touch my ass when i was on the make line, I said no and i was fired a few days later.

No, I have no desire for sex at all.

I hate it in the schlupfwinkel, its painful.

Dodged a bullet it seems.

When i was 16 a girl harrased me infront of her friends. It was something about fucking her. Esentially she belittled me sexually.

Terrible experience

>not saying yes
>recording it
>suing for millions
sweetie...

I have when I worked in retail years ago (as a liquor store clerk) but it really didn't bother me. It was more of a compliment than anything. There was this one fat, middle aged cunt that kept coming back again and again trying to take me home and she acted like she wouldn't take no for an answer. Thankfully, she eventually hooked up with a nappy haired nigger and she ended up leaving me alone (for the most part--she kept calling me dollface and shit in front of her nigger boyfriend) after that.

This sounds like my experience working at a fast food place, There's few guys usually, and it's a healthy mix of young girls and old bats who haven't done much with themselves, and when these girls get comfortable around you that's when all the remarks and harassment shows up. I didn't get uncomfortable or anything really, unless the person harassing me was older or ugly, I'm a nice beta anyway so I just sort of rolled with the punches and used the opportunity to work on my socializing and woman skills

>be17
>be working at mcdonalds
>be working with lots of black people
>a couple middle aged women
>one in particular is always really nice to me
>always looks at me
>alwayts asks for help and says thanks in the most flirtatious way possible
>one day have to get ice for window
>dump bucket
>she starts rubbing my arms telling me how strong i am
>tell her to stop, its making me uncomftorable
>she laughs it off and stops
>my asshole felt tighter than the security at Ft Knox
>never touches me again but still always said hi in a weird way

if she had been a10 years younger and 40lbs lighter then maybe but NO

woah, so your an A-sexual?

Are you steril or its only mentaly?

Story 3:

> Be me after college looking for a job
> Happen to know a girl that working in a company that I really would like to get to work there
> She is really toxic, passive aggressive, feminist, vegan, a bit authoritarian, looks 6/10
> She likes me and subtly flirts with me from the beginning.
> At first I was interested at her (why not have so sex) but after seeing her personality feel completely turned off
> She gets obsessed with me after seeing I've lost interest in her.
> She tells me that there is a new spot in the company and that she can forward my CV to the recruitment office of the company
> Starts calling me "babe/baby" while being out with other people (even though I never showed any intimacy towards her)
> Invites me to go to vacations together
> Keeps crossing hands with me as if we're couple
> At this point it's become really awkward but I'm not sure if I want to ditch the opportunity to work for this company
> Eventually decide it's not worth it (since she told me that she would be my personal trainer for the first months if I was to work there)
> Never talked to her since then feelsgoodman.jpg

>wish I was home fapping to rei

LMAO

Mentally. As far as I know I am not sterile.