2 years ago today, the Greatest shitpost ever was made. How time flies

2 years ago today, the Greatest shitpost ever was made. How time flies

Attached: Screenshot_20180505-032302.jpg (720x937, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meczeeko?

Attached: question.gif (500x419, 239K)

Yeah it's pretty crazy.

But let's not forget that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1525134141926.png (736x400, 56K)

I still want one of the taco bowles tho.

City "people" are in the heart of zog and are disconnected from the land and reality. It's not a big surprise they went with the MSM big govt approved choice. If anything it's just sad.

You're like the skeleton dude waiting for a taco bowl.

el judio naranja

We should plan a massive gathering in NYC where we all travel there and eat Trump taco bowls every day for a week. In between eating inside Trump Tower, we could talk to the black Israelites on the street and make fun of Khazars with them.

Attached: 1256878797654234552.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

man you're fucking stuck in stupid.
same post all the time as if it matters, but your life doesn't matter, nothing you do matters, you're worthless cause means absolutely nothing. You're even worth less than the people you're making fun of.
haha retard

I've literally seen this exact same post and image before. Who the hell wastes their time on this?
It doesn't even make sense from a shill standpoint, because it doesn't even attempt to make Trump look bad.

This is what makes NYC a fun tourist destination. If you're not going to engage with the local wildlife, don't go. You'll only be disappointed at how expensive and stressful it was.

End this meme now. It's not doing what you think it is doing. Everyone everywhere knows city people fucking suck.

Hoping for a repeat performance later today.

was thinkin of that earlier, good times

Yeah, the fish taco people all voted for Her Thighness, Felonius Von Pantsuit.

But there are three entries of "city" with an overwhelming trump majority?

Attached: 42e.jpg (269x405, 47K)

It's a taco bowl-ey. Don't be a pleb.

Nice trips.. I love my prez

Haha! Dude in Baltimore there are these black Israelites they dress on gold suits with puffy legs like dragonball z shit is ridiculous.

>being this new

Attached: 1525007538509.jpg (716x724, 23K)

the guy who posted this is pro-trump
are y'all retarded? or maybe bots?

are you, newfag?

Attached: 15196760538622.png (489x515, 393K)

sorry for pointing out leafbait when five burgers bit.

Lets not forget that the urbanite retards werent smart enough to pick a winner.
More salt will flow from you faggots soon!

You will be slaughtered in the mid terms AND taken by surprise AGAIN.
This cannot be stopped.

quality meme post, shame the newfags have no idea whats going on and just let their kneejerk reactions do the posting
>HURRRR I NEVER SAW DIS MEME BEFORE, ME ANGRY AND ANDSWER SERIOUSLY CUS ME SMURT
jesus

Attached: 1517670865544.png (805x511, 620K)

WE ARE DRUGGED THE FUCK OUT AS A NATION!!!!!!!!! AND IT ENDS TODAY!!!!

This is All CONNECTED!!!
>pizzagate
>q
>trump
>the great awakening
>kanye

Kanye is being hidden and ignored!!!
>I get it!!! Why give a shit?!

Well let me tell you and present you with an UNMONOTIZED raw data stream!!!!
>a true selfless patriot
the Mad Mardigan of the Infowarriors... Bellagio Sampler is guiding us by the hand through these dark times and Mass Happening events...
>IN THIS VIDEO, THE ENTIRE UNCUT TMZ INTERVIEW WITH KANYE WEST
shows kanye's intentions
And Bellagio really gives a play by play Redpill by redpill Quick Rundown (((54 minutes)))
>THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE AWAKENED KANYE

I highly reccomend these pills
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

You wont be disappointed and if you Are KYS it was free Redpills and THE ONLY INFOWARRIOR WHO DOESNT SHEKKEL BEG or profit!!!

>I Prophet

Attached: A gathering before the slaughter .jpg (776x929, 93K)

yea but now his presidency would be a trilogy. the first one is a triumph over adversity film. a rich blond white man will do what every one said he couldnt do... become president of america

the second film would be him on the defense as allegations of collusion and the desire for . its the empire strikes back of the trillogy. he spends a year talking shit to n korea and ends up making peace. nigs across america are like "thats not true its impossible" and he has to pay kanye to back him up on that

and the third hopefully will be return of the jedi and he will throw merkel into a bottomless pit in russia that they mined out and never got around to filling in