Why is the West at war with the Russians?

Why is the West at war with the Russians?

They are our White Christian brothers.

Attached: cossack-slavyansk.jpg (1500x998, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bFayuG93-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to skin every westerner alive

What you call the West is in reality an Angloid-Zionist Alliance.

>Why is the West at war with the Russians

You mean why are petrodollar oligarchs desperately trying to antagonise the Russian government?

So you can spend a day in our skin to empathise with us?

Yea I'm starting to suspect something like this is afoot

Our governments are

Because Putin still thinks he's in the USSR

A lot of russia is muslim

If we were at war, there would be nothing but radioactive wasteland.
But West should have some real war though -- the first world problem meme is indicative that it became soft and lost any purpose in life.

> cuckssacks
all real cossacks were either slathered by commies or forced to leave the region

>implying the west is christian

Sad but true. Also checked

and? russians arent muslim

What are these then
youtube.com/watch?v=8bFayuG93-g

It’s because they are allies with Iran, we need bad relations with Russia so that going to war with Iran is easier. If we are enemies already, it’s less complicated

Because it's fun and keeps the tension which is good for both or we would become ignorant, slack pieces of shit. You know alphas can't be friends, right?

I have nothing in common with Russians, even our basic concept of freedom is different from theirs. They are commies and vodka drinking mongol bastards and I would never make a friend with one unless to ascertain how much lead or steel I need to use to take him down.

If roman empire has gone, who are these fellows then?

Attached: legioners.jpg (800x599, 180K)

wtf i support the us government now

Attached: 1510592372759.png (649x685, 83K)

>el goblino on the picture
Yeah, sure.

Russia is engaged in metaphysical warfare against the west as an act of self-preservation.

Attached: worry decline of the west.png (997x844, 48K)

Actually we are very alike but the concepts of freedom are indeed different. You see for a Russian freedom is not a measurement because freedom is illusive. You can't be free because you are not a spirit and your body is your prison therefore freedom is not the merit. Russian values truth overall

This. Everybody needs antagonist to define himself. If there is plus there is minus and we can't exist outside duality

> they are commies
only a fraction.
> even our basic concept of freedom is different from theirs
what is your concept of freedom?
and concepts of freedom can't be different if one side doesn't have such concept at all.

They are battle reenactment groups
Seriously, what are the whip guys? Cossack LARPers?

fug, forgot to remove meme flag

Maybe you didn't know but those "cossacs" were actually hired by pussy riot to make this "oh my ebil cruel Russia" video.

They pretend to be Cossacks.
Basically they are like paid militia. They exist in Russia since the fall of the union. They do some police work.

Jews own both the us and ru

They actually are Cossacks. I mean it's stated in the name of the organization. We can argue on whether they are real or not tho but they are Cossacks. I've seen those clowns while in Cossacks cadet school. We called them pяжeныe

That's a shame because i thought it was hilarious

Can't we all agree its the arabs are the enemy though?

The worst situation is in Ukraine.
Ethnicity of city population in Ukraine in 1925
Green - Ukrainians, flesh color - Russians, black - Jews. That was an occupation.
I'd say roaches. They are the worst. We must liberated Constantinople.

Attached: 480px-Национальный_состав_населения_городов_УССР_в_1925.gif (480x352, 68K)

No more brother wars.

I see your proxys working.but despite this weak bait i do wish a slow decline of the great slavic nation

Because they are white Christians with nationalistic beliefs. The west is a bunch of mulatto open border loving heathens.

Fuck R*ssians

Nagga wut

Attached: 1525467131198.jpg (637x469, 55K)

Based

>constantinople

Back to leftypol kike

This is too true to be good

Because anglos and mutts always try to devide everybody. Best goys of the year, any year. Some are legit scared or Russia. Also, our oligarhs, destroying the country, don't help either.
Tldr anglos

Oh hi ahmet

it's the kikes.

When you nuke nato, pls dont forget australia and NZ, it's full of anglos too

It just seems that way. BUT the people love Russians

Attached: 521970E3-C464-4478-8D9B-E303EA1C3431.jpg (1024x691, 54K)

Because there are still to many Christians in this world and to have a perfect, stable and peaceful existance we need to get rid of these Jesus-worshippers. Yes, goy, now go to war an remember that Moshe loves you.

Attached: kike2.jpg (124x115, 3K)

That's exactly why. Because Kikes

Irony: the post

Why, so you can wear it and pretend to be white?

Attached: buffalobill.jpg (639x342, 46K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: RuskiCham.jpg (800x533, 274K)

I thought the russian cossacks were still around and lived in rostov na donu, or not?
Ukraine probably still has some smaller groups of them too

Literally boomers with a Cold War mentality

they are not your brother till they dont share christian values with you. The elite of russia doesnt share it, and wont, till it will be reformed.

Basic problem that after USSR collapsed the power in russia got people who dont responsble for anything, and they dont, except their money and assets. They are affraid to compete with western companies, they are affraid to cooperate with others, all what they want - to get money and protect their assets