AUS/POL SANTA EDITION #2

G`day cunts.

>>Budget 2018: Get ready for the Santa routine we haven't seen in 11 years
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-05/budget-2018-scott-morrison-santa-routine/9727778?section=politics

>>Man 'pulls a GUN' during a violent peak-hour brawl on a packed Melbourne street - after motorists were forced to flee as a 'stolen car sped down the wrong side of the road'
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5690509/Gun-drawn-violent-confrontation-group-men-Melbourne.html

>>The ultimate insult: Chilling moment a terrorist recruiter's burqa clad wife gives the ISIS salute after she refused to stand for a judge because she 'only stands for Allah'
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5690009/Muslim-wife-terrorist-recruiter-gives-ISIS-SALUTE-outside-court-convicted-Sydney.html

>>Full-body X-ray scanners will be installed at Australian domestic airports under a massive security overhaul set to be announced next week.
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/australian-airports-to-get-full-body-scans

>>Tuesday's federal budget will reportedly include a roadmap for tax cuts, prioritising low and middle income earners over those on higher wages.
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/budget-roadmap-for-income-tax-cuts

>>Visits to Indigenous inmates from elders could change lives, advocates say
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-05/aboriginal-elders-believe-their-visits-to-indigenous-prison/9728512

>>Australia's South Sudanese 'lost boys and girls' remember civil war
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/australia-s-south-sudanese-lost-boys-and-girls-remember-civil-war

Attached: 1520361525380.png (442x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4q8YpuOtIQ?t=11s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for JUST

Attached: images (29).jpg (324x454, 35K)

>Full-body X-ray scanners will be installed at Australian domestic airports under a massive security overhaul set to be announced next week.
can they tell how big my dick is with this tech?

Can someone post photos of shops with non-English writing in Australia?

How do we fix Melbourne and Sydney?

where was that guy who's looking after his dad and was bored or something

Why don't you lads have an Asian wife yet?

Attached: 1525516900867.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Just street view Kingsway, Glen Waverley

>Asian wife
T-TAKE MY MONEEY

Attached: 1524816629076.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Attached: BCF7164C-A1DA-4D27-9F46-D9616F5E892C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Will you give your Thai wife a visa?

Attached: successful-uk-visa-application-thai-wife-350x263.jpg (350x263, 27K)

kill big Australians to kill big Australia

ASIAN WOMEN SOO HOOT

Attached: 1524817280751.jpg (213x251, 22K)

>typing this as I eat sweet and sour pork
lol

Do you have a problem with Asians? We aren't going to have a multiculturalism problem are we?

What do the bitches get out of this? Besides moving to a nicer country of course. It's not like the white wives will befriend her. She'll be a lonely gold digger in a foreign land.

i have a bit of an asian fetish but race mixing is bad.
speaking of race mixing, anyone seen the Origin ad?

Attached: 1525077968840m.jpg (1024x992, 148K)

>literally eating jewish food
Really cunt

>pork
>jewish food

Fascism will win

Attached: DSC_0046.jpg (4096x2304, 2.2M)

Asian girls are mostly hideous, and the pretty ones only date really thuggish looking types who I assume are really rich chiggers or triad-associated. It's interesting how often you'll see some fairly attractive Asian broad walking along with a chubby, bald-headed Chinese guy wearing a tracksuit with awful posture. They're not even dating the 6'2" Chang Thunderwang swim stars who sometimes pop up.

>cat instinctively freaks out when it smells chinese food

must be hard wired into its genetics

>"chinese" food
>was invented by a jew in New York

I want to impregnate Aussie-chan

Attached: 1523851971223.jpg (645x716, 51K)

OP uses the image of a cute girl because it triggers an instinctual desire to engage with whatever the picture is associated with.

Basically you're being cucked by Australia.

Attached: 1520360666686.png (807x797, 29K)

youtu.be/k4q8YpuOtIQ?t=11s

Her name is Aussie Girl. Not very creative, I know, but if you're going to use Jow Forums memes at least use the right name.

Attached: 1522725988551.png (714x946, 26K)

what is Jow Forums

when reddit visits, do they enjoy their stay?

>when reddit visits, do they enjoy their stay?
>Did you mean
When reddit leaves, do you enjoy Jow Forums more?

hmm no, more like how does it feel not being able to down-vote something you read

is the feeling like, helplessness and desolate?

>worked all this week
>got pissed last night
>boss messaged me this morning asking me to come in
>mfw had to work today hungover as shit

hows your weekend going so far, lads?

Attached: 1510829862589.jpg (456x320, 31K)

work everyday hungover

Dunno. I can tell you I'd enjoy Jow Forums a lot more if reddit left though.

>usually finish at 11am on saturday
>all this "work" comes in right at the last second
>have to do all this basic shit because customers are too retarded
>didn't finish til 1

Attached: 1507665153443.jpg (193x270, 14K)

i'd go baked but i'd get caught so fast wouldn't be remotely worth it

fuck that lmao. im lucky today wasnt that bad

you get paid overtime, r-right user?

Does that boomer faggot Mcalef joke about anything but conservatives these days?
>Peter Dutton doesn't like immigrants haha

just picked up my $110k BMW from the dealer.
fucking jealous poorfags?

Attached: 5673568356.jpg (739x412, 58K)

this has become quite the meme

bet it goes fast

Attached: oi.jpg (1920x1112, 230K)

I drink everyday and everyone at work knows I am an alcoholic. they also wont fire me because if I have time off everything turns to shit

maybe you don't notice how they really feel because you're always hung over

I know they probably don't like the fact I am hung over all the time. when they offer me my boss' job and I turn them down I get the feeling they know I keep the cogs turning. I also get asked to interview people and that is not part of my job but I do it because I don't want them to hire faggots

yeah, time and a half but still it's not mandatory but if you don't work on sat much you look like a lame cunt

haha, what do you do? i drink every night but idk if that's alhocolism

>they also wont fire me because if I have time off everything turns to shit
Reminds me of why the west is doomed.
Have 1 bloke, great at his job, doesn't gibe a fuck about pc office politics. reeeee patriarchy. must replace with a woman. woman can't do the fucking job for shit, reeeee patriarchy, not fair. hire another two people to help her out. reeeee patriarchy must both be women. still can't cope. need another sister on the team. 4 now, one will always be on maternity leave. 5 now.

5 salaries now required to to the job the original bloke could do all on his own.

>tfw get paid double time for working on the weekends

not a bad gig. if i had it my way id work saturday day, do a double shift on sunday and take the rest of the week off

fresh OC

Attached: 54672472357.jpg (811x434, 36K)

we have had females that work alright but it depends on their mentality. we all get paid the same so they should lift the same and work at the same pace. if they understand this it works out fine

supermarket

fuckin saved

you're a god amongst men, user

If you are an Australian and are a Axis/Japan fag in terms of ww2 you are a Literal cuckold
Japan advocated the colonization of Australia and the destruction of its Anglo Inhabitants

Lel I used to work one of those jobs everyone was scared when I left because I was one of the only ones willing to get in there and lift shit. Fuckin retards fuck em. I hope they got injured.

That was the exact thought I had when I saw this on ABC24 earlier.

they have those in american airports already.
when i went through at newark airport while visiting NYC last year, i could clearly see the black TSA women laughing at my dick on the screen.

This will be one of the OP's tomorrow night.

England was pretty close to surrendering. So UK surrenders, UK and Germany becomes master race, tells Japan to fuck off. Win. Retard.

I have time off soon and I am going to laugh so hard when I go back to work

JUST indeed

Attached: 1521239072020.jpg (804x789, 364K)

nice

>England was pretty close to surrendering. So UK surrenders, UK and Germany becomes master race, tells Japan to fuck off. Win. Retard.
Germany Literally Agreed to let the Japs Strip the UK of most of its Pacific Colonies in event of a UK Surrender Ret.ard

Attached: 12.png (478x523, 14K)

You have a lot of power simply by being an able bodied non faggot. All the lefties are thinking aw muh work cover, and the righties are thinking aw I'm too genteel, and obviously the women are too weak.

Germany would have said anything to the Japanese. Obviously the Germans would have liked the Brits much more.

this black cunt on abc comedy right now. Crowd is cacking themselves at the death of white men.

when I get back I am going to try pulling off getting a 4 day full time contract

But thats not even getting into the Logistical Question
How would Germany while fighting a War with the soviets be simultaneously be able to launch a Naval Campaign in a Part of the world it has no bases or beachheads

fuck australia and fuck white people

They would have used the Brit navy you poof.

jokes on you im an apprentice its only $15/hr

woolies or coles? rep woolies for 2yrs

fuck this place

Attached: 1524834957624.png (285x276, 65K)

And then theres the question if Aus And NZ would even had helped the German occupation gov
They would likely ally with Canada and the UK gov in exile and formed a Rival gov

So No i think Hitler would have just cut his loses and given us up to Japs

>jokes on you im an apprentice its only $15/hr

Attached: 1524729415366.jpg (183x182, 8K)

no bullshit i saw this couple walking on a mountain bike ride this arvo, they were quite friendly

woolies

fuck off back to china/africa/new zealand nigger.

my usual rate is 11/hr. kill me.

ye boi, front end or produce?

replenishment

Heres one for ya boys

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-15-21-49.png (1080x1920, 835K)

Alcohol is cancerous, friend. Drop acid or smoke weed.

kill yourself nigger loving amerimutt

please post more of this girl
how did aussie shitposters make someone so cute, it should be illegal

Attached: 1524638079087.jpg (670x613, 99K)

... cried the derro, his impotent penis, now useless after two decades of thooeys new consumption, twitching furiously at the thought of an American acknowledging him.

nigger

>Santa routine
i think i missed a memo sometime, does that imply gibs for all santa ?

i was the only guy in front end or management.

death.

the fact is that the lives of these people are boring and lack anything of substance. imagine looking at 45 years of pushing paper, punching keys on a keyboard like a monkey, or dealing with other people's money all day, as your future. they have all the culture in the world, the entirety of human achievement, in their literal hands -- on the phone they can listen to early 1900s performances of Mozart, or learn dead languages, see and hear and read of things they would never physically have experienced prior to around 2008 or 9.
instead, in return for what is a pretty good deal, all things considered (hell, they could offer you a lifetime job in a Kansas City Missouri secretarial typing pool in 1948; what are you gonna' fill your nights with back then: radio soap operas?). being alive in the current year is like a neverending menu of options and yet these people are STILL miserable.
instead of realizing their tremendous good fortune, western men are...cutting off their own genitals and using paste-on tits. whatever it is they want, the world around us isn't giving it to them. think about how distorted a view of reality such a person has: 99.999% of humanity has had to struggle each day to find food and live on to another sunrise. we have a few unpleasant comments thrown our way by strangers and start suing city and state governments.
and some of you still have hope. that this is permitted, even in a libertarian "oh fare thee well stranger just don't touch my shit" paradise, means the moral rot is advanced. this isn't a hobby like model airplanes. this is axe murder level stuff (look at the eyes); the drive that pushes these people to do this will not cease once they're done mutilating themselves.
prior ages knew this. it's not about "identity" it's about rage and it's been let loose in the general population.

>DUDE

Attached: 1519186059561m.jpg (526x1024, 83K)

is Australia as bad as everyone makes it out to be

forgot my frog

Attached: 1524519641702s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I refuse to work registers

melbourne is a fucking shit hole.
i wish we had middle east style corporal and capital punishment.

Attached: 479469356967.jpg (665x1299, 166K)

bring back public floggings

whsy that

why is she so fucking cute

Attached: 1524810958073.png (2000x2129, 1.38M)

they count how many boxes we are supposed to work an hour. if I fuck off to work registers for 30 minutes I would have to work faster. I already have to work faster to make up for the fact most cunt's cant work 50 cases an hour

because of tomboy girl next door appeal
makes her seem approachable

She's not.

whiter than you mohammed

she is drawn by someone on Jow Forums

Attached: 1520359659595.png (490x484, 120K)

she is drawn by many people, styles differ vastly between incarnations