HAPPY 200TH BIRTHDAY KARL MARX!

The greatest political philosopher and theorist of all time!

Attached: 606px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg (606x767, 178K)

I use pages from the Communist Manifesto to wipe my ass after a good shitting.

THAT NIGGAS STILL ALIVE???

damn 200 years, how the fuck does a nigga live that long
that's wack

S

Karl is a dumb fuck that made the worst ideology ever possible that killed, and still kills people who follow him and his idea.

You have to be over 18 to post here

Liar.

Marxism is the best philosophy of all time, which brought prosperity to everyone it touched!

Karl was a drunk and never held a job. No wonder why he always talked about "sharing everything" lol, the guy was a fucking bum.

If it wasn't Marx it would have been someone else. Ideas of equality have always appealed to the weak and Marx provided them with a nice dogmatic theory for them to latch on to and pretend that they are something other than whiny retards. Marx is the black science man or Stephen Hawking of philosophy for people with inferiority complexes.

Attached: cock-smoker.png (340x509, 259K)

if i could go back in time i would kill this man as an infant in his crib. violently.

Oh did it?

Attached: 1435531710001.jpg (430x480, 36K)

How do we start the proletariat revolution comrade?

Attached: 1283908444272.jpg (600x450, 58K)

I have come up to a conclusion that every communist on Jow Forums is a huge troll

Attached: 6724e373234a5ee20d130b739c643498.jpg (640x937, 319K)

Easy.

Take control over the media. Push degeneracy, in order to destroy the family unit. Push for talentless and ugly "art", to create an elitist group who would be easily swayed by our propaganda. Destroy capitalism due to regulation, with the excuse being to "save the environment". Push heavy taxes to leave the people dependent on the government for sustenance. Push sodomy as the norm to destroy the family unit, to make children suspectable to our propaganda. Forcibly disarm the population by telling them it's for "security reasons". Label all dissidents as "mentally ill", and send them to prison camps. Force people to worship the State.

Only then, shall true Progress happen.

Happy birthday!!!
The humanity was not ready for his superior sistem though

S

lol gay

>$ 0

kek

Attached: karl-marx-schein.jpg (1634x1080, 231K)

F

bump