Why are Polish people such slaves?

Is it because their entire history consists of getting spitroasted by Germans, Russians AND EVEN SWEDES?

Attached: 46D39A70-0051-4C8C-AB3E-02E00FEFF9C8.jpg (738x824, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/reading/history/polandbetrayal.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fuengirola
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
express.co.uk/news/world/749189/Polish-rioters-smash-kebab-shop-arab-men-stab-young-local-Elk-male
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/04/polish-born-britain-first-supporter-tried-run-curry-house-boss/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Forces_of_the_Interior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_Central_de_Renseignements_et_d'Action
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_of_the_Resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francs-Tireurs_et_Partisans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutus_Network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch-Paris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maquis_(World_War_II)
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ethan-stables-trial-latest-convicted-terror-offence-neo-nazi-far-right-gay-pride-cumbria-leeds-court-a8194996.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/02/finsbury-park-attack-darren-osborne-jailed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39065496
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/23/white-supremacist-planned-machete-attack-on-lgbt-event-court-hears
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slaves? No mate, Poles are just fucking smarter than you are.

Now pay up and finally leave the Union lmao

Attached: download (4).jpg (212x238, 12K)

better quality

Attached: pakt1.jpg (400x450, 53K)

Post the question from the same survey about whether people feel the citizens of their respectable countries or European Union and then speak about Polish. I dare you faggot.

I don't fucking know nor care, Hiro's bullshit is preventing me from posting.

Attached: 7fdc8dc6f8e679e333236758b7cd27bd.jpg (320x320, 22K)

kill yourself

French are our natural allies
Germans need to be exterminated

>UK calling someone cucked
Now that's what i called being delirious

Attached: BritainYes.png (1080x1033, 1.25M)

Attached: 1525524810415.jpg (640x487, 55K)

>French are our natural allies
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/reading/history/polandbetrayal.htm

Attached: cowardly-french.jpg (640x480, 59K)

French people can’t fight and neither can Poles

Attached: D81556F5-3906-4971-B1BB-7C3804246818.jpg (750x973, 162K)

but now you are being replaced by the countries you invaded kek

Attached: l.jpg (238x212, 11K)

based mayor : )

Attached: gb.jpg (275x183, 9K)

And yet Britian anno 2018 is completely overtaken by mudshits, niggers and kikes, without any weapons I might add.

Attached: 1525510650163.jpg (517x768, 78K)

>this is civilization

(forgot pic) this is civilization

Attached: IMG200811172095HI.jpg (800x533, 115K)

Why don't you mention how France supported Poland throughout the ages?

Before Silesian uprisings Germany tried to Cuck Poland by stealing Upper Silesia from us
and guess who informed the Polish government about this?
A French General

Who supported Poland during Silesian uprisings ?
France ( By the way, England supported Germany )

Who gave us so many tanks that we had 4th largest army in Europe in 1920?
France

France sent its officers and generals to support Poland during Polish-Bolshevik war

During PL-RUS war France sent supplies to Poland through the baltic sea
Governmant government refused to let France use the land routes
German workers in Gdańsk refused to unload French supplies for Polish soldiers

fuck germany

Attached: hu].png (1200x1200, 76K)

and this is "polish shit hole"

Attached: have-a-beer-in-the-beautiful-market-square-of-krakow-poland.jpg (1200x900, 291K)

>sweden calling someone cucked

Now that's what I call being delusional.

Attached: 1494004947966.jpg (994x715, 151K)

German government*

At least Swedes have balls enough to post under their own flag you little memekike-faggot.

Attached: letmetellyouwhoswhite.png (427x487, 26K)

frogs are faggots, fuck them. We should had allied with Germans and retake Rus, but our retarded government sided with pacifists and anglo scum traitors

Attached: angrypolandball.png (134x168, 3K)

And neither can the brits. Reminder that you fought most of your wars by paying mercenaries or asking your allies to do the dirty job.

you do realise that we would have ended up like czechs, right?

>allied with Germans

You've been raped by germany throughout the centuries, we've helped you countless times and yet you want to ask the krauts for help ?

Why are poles such whores ? Is it because Merkel gives you 15 billion euros every year to subsidize your shitty economy ?

just because he is an idiot does not mean that every pole is like him

You were never a global hegemon because you can’t fight as good as us

Attached: 9B4ACD47-6FD0-45DB-9249-438E8A6735BB.jpg (695x434, 53K)

Swedes don't even have enough balls to fly their own flag, you fucking shitskin.

Attached: 1519710721266.jpg (1024x779, 145K)

You should first of all help yourself, little white-flagger. The only help you can ever give someone is financial or logistical because God knows what happens when you send out your soldiers to war. lel
btw Poles helped liberate your country during ww2 so you should thank your overlords.
Btw that 15 billion euro-meme has been debunked 100 times. Lurk more, french faggot.

Because we didn't have the navy to do so*

Rekt you anytime, bongboi

Fake news. Just like you and your people.

Attached: bibi.jpg (588x639, 33K)

Why are brits so bad at war?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fuengirola

Bullshit map btw

you do realize you're a fucking retard by comparing pre-war Poland that was the 4th biggest country in Europe to insignificant Czechs? Hitler wanted Gdańsk which didn't even belong to Poland, since it was free city in which >90% Germans lived. Just fucking Danzig, nothing more and we already had port in baltics (Gdynia). One German city for whole Rus' clay even with Crimea which according to Himmler would be ours. But no, we had to end up as a MEAT GRINDER FOR fucking fr*nch faggots and anglo traitors. Fuck idiots like you

Attached: Der-Jude-Kriegsanstifter-Kriegsverlaengerer.jpg (387x550, 61K)

>Poland that was the 4th biggest country in Europe to insignificant Czechs?
>Czechs
>insignificant
>t. Brainlet

Czechs had one of the best industries in Europe
I would go as far as to say that they had better industry than England alone

Attached: DSngZfjW0AERjw7.jpg (591x324, 88K)

*imprisons Napoleon and ends France as a power*

>France didn't help Poland many times before

Hello muhammad

>Btw that 15 billion euro-meme has been debunked 100 times

Citation needed.

Soon in Warsaw.

lmfao BTFO, Amerimutts on suicide watch

Why do you want to retake Rus? I don't think you have rights for that, because you don't related with Rus.

>Soon in Warsaw.
nah, we are not faggots like you. if spics or niggers try doing shit like that in my city we will stab them.
I meant in military power not economics. we failed to liberate our people that were murdered by jewish communists in the east, because apparently Gdańsk was more important than thousands of Poles and other slavic people

Attached: burgers.jpg (209x241, 11K)

How can bongladeshi recover ?

Attached: kekz.png (337x654, 35K)

By "retaking Rus" I mean saving them from communists that were brutally persecuting Poles and other Slavic people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

>if spics or niggers try doing shit like that in my city we will stab them
You really don't though, you're just as cucked as the rest of us.
The only reason shitskins don't come there is because not even Poles wanna live there.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 2FAE26B3-4001-47FF-8521-0C4744B6EE16.jpg (508x1194, 138K)

>At least 111,091 Poles executed
>The top secret NKVD Order No. 00485, called "On the liquidation of the Polish diversionist and espionage groups and POW units," was approved on August 9, 1937 by the Party's Central Committee Politburo, and was signed by Nikolai Yezhov on August 11, 1937.[5] It was distributed to the local subdivisions of the NKVD simultaneously with Yezhov's thirty-page "secret letter," explaining what the "Polish operation" was all about. The letter was entitled, "On fascist-resurrectionist, spying, diversional, defeationist, and terrorist activity of Polish intelligence in the USSR". Stalin demanded the NKVD to "keep on digging out and cleaning out this Polish filth."

Attached: 220px-NKVD_Order_No._00485_-_Kharkov_copy_(2).jpg (220x347, 28K)

>takes France to outnumber us 3x over to claim a victory
sad

but better be a meat grinder for Brits and French right?

Attached: 1525462674999.jpg (800x2048, 594K)

>satanic trips

Bongs confirmed worse than jews :^)

>6000 divided by 2800 >= 3

Tiny gene pool too.

>which didn't even belong to Poland
It was during the Middle Ages until the Margravate of Brandenburg invaded.

Sorry Arabic is my first language, I can't read properly.

Oh sorry I should have translated to hindi

Greece is expecting handouts but why is France still in the EU?

>Sorry Arabic is my first language

Attached: 1483447555-pizap-1483447523033.jpg (800x596, 207K)

you do realise that 30-40% of your language is made up of french words, right?

>Why are poles such whores?

>Surrenders without a real fight
>Largely Collaborates with the occupiers of your country
>Have no real resistence movemnts
>Gets liberated by allies
>VIVE LA RESISTENCE

Czechia was economically more developed you retard. Also Hitler didn't need Poland as an ally. He hated Slavs with passion and saw our land as nothing more than a soil for the German settlers.

Just accept it, g*rmanic blood is an enemy blood. Poland deserved expanded border on the west, not at the east.

I’ve always kinda thought this. Migrants literally head straight to countries that give them the best benefits, no one wants to live in Poland, then all the poles are delusional believing they somehow fought back the Muslim hoardes.

Works every time

Attached: 1525256620544.png (239x220, 51K)

I see. Kinda dumb reason for "retaking" the whole country. More like the excuse for that. More logical in that situation would be defending yourself and not "retaking" someone else.

You know, it's not the first time I see Poles speak about "retaking". Just come clean with me, slavbro, you want to conquer us, don't you?

Attached: sdsa7jc2v3bx.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

Show your flag now, Lazlow.

>Largely Collaborates with the occupiers of your country

Implying Poles weren't bigger collaborators and implying Free French Forces didn't exist.

>Have no real resistence movemnts

LOOK MOM I'M BAITING

>Gets liberated by allies

Yes we should have been liberated by commies instead.

>I'm merely being retarded :DDDddd

>you want to conquer us, don't you?
He probably meant Ukraine and Belarus, not you.

>You know, it's not the first time I see Poles speak about "retaking". Just come clean with me, slavbro, you want to conquer us, don't you?
no
Unlike Russians, Poles are not into exterminating other slavs and then claiming that they are the saviours of Slavs

>then all the poles are delusional believing they somehow fought back the Muslim hoardes.
That's literally what's going on, but then again they've been conquered time and time again, I can't blame those sissybois for partaking in a bit of damage control.

Culturally you're more close to them.

it's just your diaspora

Attached: spotthecUcK.png (4170x3210, 1.26M)

>HONHONHON I CAN'T FALL FOR BAIT! YOU MUST OBVIOUSLY BE A REAL MOSLEM, I AM TOO SMART TO FALL FOR BAIT!!
Get a hold of yourself, Frog legs. I won, Britain won again.
Face facts.

Implying Poland has culture

To be fair, the "russians" who were exterminating other Slavs were mostly (((bolsheviks))). Tsarist Russia was pro-Panslavist, although they also tried imposing their Orthodoxy too much.

What did you win exactly ?

Maybe. So many countries with Rus origins these days.

I got you to reply snookums, I won you over. I just have a way with words, you know?

No bro, I didn't speak about exterminating, just conquering. It's a different things you know.

Poland has a rich culture, I don't know what you're talking about.

Frogs always lose, it’s in their nature.

>Implying Poles weren't bigger collaborators
Hello brainlet. There was literally zero organized Polish collaboration. You on the other hand had a whole pro nazi government installed.
>LOOK MOM I'M BAITING
Am i wrong?
>Yes we should have been liberated by commies instead.
You should have put up some of your own resistence instead of either collaborating or twiddeling your thumbs waiting to be rescused

Nice bait.
express.co.uk/news/world/749189/Polish-rioters-smash-kebab-shop-arab-men-stab-young-local-Elk-male

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/04/polish-born-britain-first-supporter-tried-run-curry-house-boss/

That's true.

Attached: 1525432817522.png (650x994, 600K)

>Am i wrong?

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Forces_of_the_Interior

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_Central_de_Renseignements_et_d'Action

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_of_the_Resistance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francs-Tireurs_et_Partisans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutus_Network

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch-Paris

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maquis_(World_War_II)

>Hello muhammad
Said the mudshit with a country thats practically majority moslem.
>Citation needed.
If you had a brain you would know that those gibs goes directly towards infrastructure which German, French, Dutch and other EU-nations use on a daily basis. It's called quid pro quo. Also these said companies cheats the Polish nations out of taxes (Roughly 50-60 billion). As a third and final note, one can say that those gibs are a delayed marshall-plan which your pathetic country got despite that you chickened out during ww2. Any more question, Jean-Mahmoud?
>Soon in Warsaw.
Wrasaw is literally the 3rd or the 4th most homogenous major city in the whole aorld while your african shithole comes in at 4th last place next to beauties like Johannesburg or Cape town.

>practically majority moslem.

OY TO THE VEY

Says the european rape paradise.

I think it has to do with dick size. Poles notoriously have tiny ones.

Attached: 14774683489994.jpg (815x645, 245K)

I would rather use the them incorporate

I would like Poland to incorporate Belarus and most of Ukraine
And then we would restore the Poland of our ancestors
Belarusians and Ukrainians would recieve the same rights as Poles
Orthodox would be equal do Christianity

term*

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ethan-stables-trial-latest-convicted-terror-offence-neo-nazi-far-right-gay-pride-cumbria-leeds-court-a8194996.html

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/02/finsbury-park-attack-darren-osborne-jailed

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39065496

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/23/white-supremacist-planned-machete-attack-on-lgbt-event-court-hears

I guess Britons are based too huh?

>you want to conquer us, don't you?
hell no, Russians are bros. our mission tho was to liberate You and other East Slavic people from being mass murdered by Bolsheviks. In order to achieve that purpose we needed an alliance with Germany. simple. Communists hated Russian people and it's culture.

Attached: gx089yru9cbz.jpg (2011x1716, 504K)

No that would also be your country if we look at the proper definitions of rape and not including sexual assault or harrasing (Which unfortunately is treated and prosecuted as rape in Sweden) Nice try, Jean-Mahmoud, but try again you pathetic little moslem-lover. lel

>this faggot again
Now you'll be saying Poland has the most left wing government just because they like gibs.

Niggers of Europe. All about gibsmedats.

Pretty much confirmed for muslim larping as a white tho.

Take off your flag, Amerimutt.

Attached: 1524795271208.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

So they only showed up the the allies were liberating France and before that they basically went around handing out anti nazi leaflets? Nice

>Said the literal nigger of Europe.
You can't make this shit up.

Russia always had messianic tendencies, since Duchy of Moscovy - firstly as the gathering of the Russian lands, then Third Rome and Constantinople, then pan-slavism, then bolshevism and worldwide revolution. It always have been accompanied with the extreme centralization of power and suppression of civil and economic rights and militarization for the sake of messianic mission to ((save)) humanity.

But in fact it always has been and excuse or justification for expansion in order to increase the territory and population controlled.

We are not. You are wrong. It was (and possibly still is) beneficial for our country to be a part of EU to speed up our economical recovery from communism. The moment it's stops being net benefit for us we will quit this shit and never look back. The moment they try to force us to take in rapefugees we will quit. It's pretty clear when you live here and talk to people on the streets. Nobody is in love with EU, it's just better aligned with our interests right now.

>created in june 1940
>when the allies were liberating France

Attached: 1516560101545.png (586x578, 24K)

Why didn't you reply to my post? ;(
I value you as a human being and get butterflies when you respond ;((