Antifa wants revolution

Antifa wants Revolution. Will you fight, user? I'd personally love to not use any weapons and just use bare knuckles and just enjoy myself. For as good as America used to be and for what people like them have done to us. I want to have some pleasure in this. Will you join, in the Battle Royale, anons?

archive.is/8WXI1

Attached: AntifaRev.jpg (645x901, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dildo and sickle flag
Seems accurate

>Nazis join with antifa
>betray them once capitalist state is demolished

Attached: images(2).jpg (270x187, 8K)

Why these niggas so stoopid? What they want gone (the Angloid-Zionist Alliance which they mistakenly call capitalism) is the only thing stopping them from being lynched.

we need to start weaponising kangaroos

Attached: rippedkangaroo.jpg (537x800, 72K)

>Antifa wants revolution
They have wanted their revolution for over a decade. I have watched these idiots kick over trash cans and break windows since the "battle in seattle" in 1999. That was EIGHTEEN FUCKING YEARS AGO. They are never going to do anything but continue to be a limp wristed pack of assholes.

Attached: 881d8d24-7831-4d56-995a-84a1fdf7cbc1.jpg (1000x1544, 533K)

Post a full body picture right now, if you're gonna act tough we want to see if you can hold your own. I bet you look weaker than a fucking basedboy. What's happening to our race my guys?

"when will they learn that there actions have consequences"
they wont be happy until they install a TRUE fascist government and then we will all be screwed.

I won't be screwed. I want an actual fascist government.

Revolution isn't making paper mache arts and crafts. When these petulant children decide to grab a gun and fire onto crowds of Trump supporters or Trump politicians themselves I'll consider fighting. Until then they're just Starbucks communists making kindergarten finger paints.

Can we kill them please?

Attached: KKK-today.jpg (500x457, 57K)

>FBI honeypot

we need /ourbeasts/

Attached: 1525400611771.png (1436x864, 81K)

Is it time to kill all antifa and their handlers and their friends in a blaze of glory and hellfire?

>Antifa
>Whatyearisthis.jpg

>now that the alt-kike and TWP are finished, ANTIFA is pivoting back to attacking TRumpfag normies
Now this is good optics, Spencer was a mistake.

No shit, that's what "left" means.

Attached: 1525527566813.jpg (1935x1290, 329K)

I would come but where the fuck is ANTIFA in Eastern Europe.

"White people suck" "Bla bla", "suck black dick", where are these chants or w/e the fuck they are in a eastern europe country?

Ive been waiting for Antifa to come here for 2 years, fuck them.

If they come ill get my bro and a few guys and join w/e counter protest there is.
Ofc we dont chant, if we are less in numbers we will try to isolate a few bimbos.

>capitalism is bad
>has to buy a dollar store Trump pinata for their "effigy"

Elephants are greatest ally

that commie flag looks weird, i get the sickle but i dont know what is supposed to the other thing

Butt-plug

I am so fucking pumped for this fateful Battle Royale

Switch blades, brass knuckles, nickel-plated belt buckles, broken beer bottles when we walk in (((they))) will smell trouble

Antifa can't do jackshit without our logistic support.

Attached: 1524597538222.jpg (921x484, 55K)

Antifa is a state branch. No I don't want to fight the state, I'm a good goy.

is this the gay version of ISIS?

>"hurrr destroy the capitalists"
>attack trash cans and lower class trump voters

antifa is cia

Attached: average revolutionary.png (565x871, 670K)

Really? Are these freaks still in existence? They lost all relevancy after trump took office. They are literally a bunch of faggots wearing womens underwear

>be anti-gun
>want to start a revolution

Attached: 1355592808571.jpg (500x500, 113K)

user, your Mommy's calling you, she's got a batch of fresh cookies, milk and some more crayons for your basement safe space!

Attached: antifaidiot.jpg (618x427, 42K)

All elephants, as well as any other animal hates niggers with a passion. The know they are evil subhumans. Elephants have a much higher IQ and a capacity for a broad range of emotion. Why cant the NWO just release the viral targeting them already.

>calls for revolution
>go back to their government schools or jobs
lol
If they need a map for where the rich live in LA I can help him out.

Well now the left cant use "tge right hanged obama". Thanks, Antifa

um, sweetie, that viral is being saved for the last of the remaining white people in 2040

they are cowards who run away everytime one of them gets punched
antifa isnt even a threat anymore

We must develop artificial wombs and mass produce elephants.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

All of us in modern society are hemmed in by a dense network of rules and regulations. We are at the mercy of large organizations such as corporations, governments, labor unions, universities, churches, and political parties, and consequently we are powerless. As a result of the servitude, the powerlessness, and the other indignities that the System inflicts on us, there is widespread frustration, which leads to an impulse to rebel. And this is where the System plays its neatest trick: Through a brilliant sleight of hand, it turns rebellion to its own advantage.

Many people do not understand the roots of their own frustration, hence their rebellion is directionless. They know that they want to rebel, but they don't know what they want to rebel against. Luckily, the System is able to fill their need by providing them with a list of standard and stereotyped grievances in the name of which to rebel: racism, homophobia, women's issues, poverty, sweatshops…the whole laundry-bag of "activist" issues.

Huge numbers of would-be rebels take the bait. In fighting racism, sexism, etc., etc., they are only doing the System's work for it. In spite of this, they imagine that they are rebelling against the System. How is this possible?

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

It'd be neat to going to war with someone you genuinely hate. An enemy you hate more than you love your own life.

>five faggots
>pinata
>bash the cape
>anal beads and sickle
watch out fascists

Attached: 1524230972810.jpg (600x600, 65K)

You know what? Good.

Let them start a revolt. We'll find who funds them and skewer them on top of the Washington Monument.

Use the second amendment, there's a correlation between successful revolutions and disarmed citizens.

Prepare yourself and your friends.

Them? Revolution? At least Lenin was a chad who had actual charisma, and the revolution then had many reasons to happen:
-lack of food
-people dying in the war
-the behind the scenes corruption
Meanwhile, our "antifa heroes" go around breaking people's kneecaps and vandalizing property, all because some fucker next door told them to shut up. fuckin idiots i swear to god

Uh oh, we got some tough guys over here!!

>thinking antifa is anything other than a meme
Keep swinging at ghosts kiddos.

Bucky!!!

Bunch of fucking hipster douchebags that dont know fucking history, just find a fucking lead pipe on the street and bash their fucking skull in, its fucking happening boys !

Attached: coolguys.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Nothing ever happens, who are they trying to fool?

i think its one of those Aztec obsidian swords or something, idk what they are called

i’ll join them and lead their movement into the dirt

Attached: image.jpg (751x526, 316K)