Would you become a suicide bomber for the fourth Reich?

>2031, Europe is aflame the North is free, the East is free, the rest is under Islamic and African rule

>The nation states are abolished and all of free Europa is united under the Holy European Empire, consisting of Britain, Russia, Hungary, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland and the Northern region of Germany.

>Both sides use torture, public executions, Jihadists use crucifixions and the Europeans use the blood eagle, both sides take slaves and commit massacres

>Ground forces are locked into a stalemate, with every foot of land requiring blood to take and even more to hold.

>Conventional warfare has resulted in a meat grinder and progress is slow, the US is supporting the Jihadists and there is an arms embargo on the Europeans.

>Martyrdom operations are a dying hope, with one man and 100lbs of semtex, the Beserkers of the Valhalla battalion can tear open holes in the enemies defensive lines and swarm through and take large and heavily defended outposts with minimal loss of life.

>Every Martyr of the Valhalla battalion gets his name put on the list for the wall of valhalla, when the war ends the list will be carved into a giant marble pillar and every aryan who chooses death for himself so his people may live will end up in Valhalla. Even if there are no gods he will gain immortality in Valhalla on the wall of the Martyrs

>Legionnaires ! We are running low on ammunition and supplies, we need to breach their defensive line or we will be overrun.Who will take action????

Attached: valhalla.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVIZx3Cl78k
youtube.com/watch?v=UnR8j9Mxyd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just bomb my shit already mate

Attached: d182d18ed0bbd0b5d0bdd18c.jpg (900x600, 235K)

what's this called? Cringefest?

But brother, search inside yourself and see the gods of your ancestors. Also read siege.

>The nation states are abolished and all of free Europa is united under the Holy European Empire, consisting of ... Sweden
You're being really, really optimistic with Sweden here. Those goofballs actively want their own relocation and extinction.

>the US is supporting the jihadists

Nice fan fiction buddy, I know it hurts when you look outside your window

Of course not, with proper training and equipment you could kill more people over your lifetime then one single suicide bombing.

Yes, but only when clone technology has been invented, and I can jump out of my body, into the clone body, at the very last minute

youtube.com/watch?v=rVIZx3Cl78k

Attached: 1507344807515.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Attached: 1507344849138.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>2031, Europe is aflame the North is free
Sorry, I had to stop here because you left anticipation for fantasy.

whats with this upsurge of faggoty memes

suicide bombers are dumb.

why do a terror attack were you will die 100% when you can plan it better and get away alive to do more?

For German Idealism and the metaphysical basis of our thought? Fanaticism is all that saves a peoples.

Kill yourself you cringy faggot

>oi there my liege, bin that reed seej

>2031, Europe is aflame the North is free
stopped right there

Meh the fascists would win quickly here, half (or more) of our army and police force is openly racist/islamophobic

Attached: european empire.png (6000x4000, 157K)

except, in the Ops context, the reason they need them is because they can't escape.

suicide bombers kicked out usa presence from iran, literally made the amerifat army shit themselves and leave the country because they had no way to stop them killing amerifats, and they didn't need any expensive weapons or training, even old grannies would load up in explosive and blow up amerifats in iran

yankee go home crying once again

Suicide bombers made the US flee from Lebanon and Beirut. The Iranian suicide bomber offensive in Iraq crippled the US presence in their own allied proxy areas and made them withdraw.

Suicide bombing is highly effective, both from a military and strategic standpoint. However it requires fanaticism and heroism and Muslims have it, but most white Europeans are unable to believe in god and not willing to die for race, so we are much more cowardly and atomised at present.

>African rule
Literally something that has never happened once in history

Would most Russians be ok with being in a European ethno-state with Brits and Swedes? Or you guys hate us?

>Britain, Sweden, Norway, Germany

Ha

ISIS has seriously let me down in the happening department.

I remember back in 2016 seemed like their was a major happening every week be it a truck of peace or a knife/axe attack.

ISIS finished....disbanded the Jews have no further use for them.

>ethnostate
>brits and swedes and russians

Yes a European ethnostate like Mosley envisioned for Europe, all Europeans belong to Europe and all of Europe belongs to all Europeans!

youtube.com/watch?v=UnR8j9Mxyd8

>Americans aren’t white because they’re a mix of too many different European ethnicities
>but if we make an ethnostate of all Europeans we won’t become mutts like american pigdogs
Hmm

>Would you become a suicide bomber for the fourth Reich?
No. Fuck the krauts.

We have since the 70s at least. Why would that change?

Only kikes and trolls say this. Americans are our European brothers who settled in America. They will have the right of return in any future ethnostate.

The difference between a Swedish person and an English person or a Scottish person or a German is fucking tiny. I am from Wigan and I had my 23&me done and I am 38% Scandinavian, 40% Germanic (anglosaxon) and 22% celt.

I can trace my familial line all the way back to 1147. All my family lived in a 30 mile radius for almost a thousand years.

Not this time you jew.

>I didn't like it at all, it made me feel very sick.
No.
In these circumstances, I can understand why it's needed, but I feel like it'd be a waste of my abilities if I did so.

I'd much rather prefer to be either a scout, or an infiltrator. I'd be excellent as an interrogator and decent in planning subversion, cross-line propaganda and demoralization tactics.

Give me a chance to slither behind enemy lines and nab a couple of their people.
They'll sing like birds after 30 minutes.
Then I can use that information (and the victims themselves) in a demoralization campaign, that will target the enemy civilians' resources and their loyalty.

>Would you become a suicide bomber for the fourth Reich?
Wrong quote.

I feel like English, Russian and Swedish men would be most up for it in any future war. There is a certain fatalistic romanticism amongst these nations. Every poem and saga is about death and dying in glory.

Suicide bombing is a waste in general. Why not attack and try to live to attack again and again? Willing to die but trying to stay alive is way more dangerous.

How can you be a bomber for the 4th reich when you won't be alive for it's establishment?

It isn't thoug, an under equipped, under trained force can and have used suicide attacks to terrify and sctter a superpower.

Iranian martyrdom operations drove the US and UK out of several areas of Iraq, the US was also chased out of Beirut and Lebenon with Suicide attacks.

All this "suicide attacks are dumb" stuff is a lie by people who are not willing to die for heir beliefs in order to rationalise not being willing.

Our race lacks fanaticism after ur loss of religion and racial pride.

I don't know about the English, I'd have guessed they'd be more prone to finding reasons to survive than to give their lives.

The Russians aren't suicidal, they're just a weird combination of complete arrogance, bravery, and stupidity, which makes them take risks with a 1% chance of winning. If there's enough of them, they can win any straight up battle this way.
Ugly but respectable.

Swedish men ... I just can't see it happening.
They'd be more willing to surrender without shooting a bullet.

What you want isn't nationality, but IQ and determination.
There's plenty of dumb people that can be worked up into a suicidal frenzy with the right words.
And there's plenty of Jow Forums types who'd jump at the chance to at least die with the little dignity that they could never acquire in life.