NRA to host company with ties to sanctioned Russians at annual convention

abcnews.go.com/Politics/nra-host-company-ties-sanctioned-russians-annual-convention/story?id=54932526

Attached: tul-ammo-1-ht-er-180503_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 62K)

Russia loves the NRA for the work they do; watch NRATV you'll see why.

And?

t. shareblue retards
fuck off

What exactly has Russia done that was so horrible that the United States or Israel have not done themselves?

Attached: 1524848512465.jpg (946x540, 138K)

Pls do not post leftist propaganda thanx

That's whataboutism though.

Not that I'm saying the mainstream left's new fixation with Russia isn't fucked up and obvious work of propaganda.

Try to be more subtle, Shareblue. I expect better from you.

If it's those Obama era sanctions then those sanctions are bullshit and should be reversed.

I just don't understand the hypocrisy of the international community. To come down so hard on Russia but let their allies do the same things, often times on a larger scale.

Welcome to international politics, it's never fair, and someone always gets paid favorites.
Never trust the UN, never trust the EU, never trust the government of any nation, even your own.

they're just trying to keep all the poorfags from having anxiety attacks in Wal-mart when the steel case is banned

Wolf isn't banned, and it's better than Tula.

I for one support any collusion with Russia, and am quite disappointed there doesn't appear to be any.
Things we could get from Russia;
>cheap guns
>cheap ammo
>cheap gear
>green card wives
Things we get from Mexico;
>produce pickers who spread ecoli because they shit in buckets
>construction workers who can't use a level or straight edge
>welfare queens who produce more of same and vote for communism
>an extra step in automated call centers where I press 1 for English instead of para dos por espanol

Attached: 1339816163922.jpg (400x505, 133K)

Speaking of foreign collusion, what about the kikes controlling the United States and every other white narion(even Eastern European ones except for immigration)? What about all the fucking money we give to Israel?
How about all the spics that flood in from Mexico with the Mexican government encouraging this and telling the border hoppers how to expoit the system and even how to vote in our elections?

really made me think, thanks abc news

If Americans weren't so dumb, Russian propaganda wouldn't be a problem.

>How about all the spics that flood in from Mexico with the Mexican government encouraging this and telling the border hoppers how to expoit the system and even how to vote in our elections?
Mexico doesn't want tax paying laborers going to America, are you retarded? They haven't supported anything like this since they gave up trying to get SoCal back.

If Americans weren't so dumb, Democrat propaganda wouldn't be a problem.

BENIS
E
N
I
S

>green card wives
Good idea

Mexico doesn't encourage Mexicans to go over, they encourage illegals from further south to make it to America.

>Mexico doesn't encourage Mexicans to go over
what the hell are you talking about?
The US border is the pressure release valve for their excess homeless population

They send money back. They get more political power in the United States. They will get the south west back if whites don’t become a majority again and kick out the spics. Most of them are the lowest of the low and they’re getting rid of their trash.

>construction workers who can't use a level or straight edge
It's a joke how bad Mexicans are at basic construction. Liberal whites (mostly Jews) legit think that Hispanics are Gods gift to construction. I've had people tell me they would hire a Mexican over an American (they meant white) because the skills and work ethic are much better coming from illegals. They actually believe this shit.

Fine then what has Russia done to the US that deserves us caring that a Russian company will be at an NRA convention? Weapons are for everyone, even Russians lol.
>also, using words that no one used until him.

Attached: JohnnyO.jpg (243x207, 9K)

And?

Just because Jews hate Russia, that doesn't make them my enemy.

>Mexico doesn't want tax paying laborers going to America, are you retarded?
You're the moron here. Mexico's unemployment rate goes down and Mexicans in the US send money home.

Profit and dead sand niggers don't give a fuck about whataboutism. There's only one way to do things or you fucking die. People have become such pussies. Fuckin get sum bitch

they trained us too well, now any bell makes us salivate

so you're saying... an ammo company... that makes ammo... was at a convention for people who buy ammo?
whoa...

>NRA
>promotes arms embargos
>Russia loves this
>...

And? Tula is unironically one of the biggest 2A supporters in a round about fashion. Their cheap plinking ammo makes shooting for sport or training a lot more palatable for poor americans.

Putin didn't give pussy riots last album five stars.

Don't know where you're at, but I'm working at a prefab/precast concrete plant in Texas. I'm the only white on my crew of about a dozen, and one of a handful of white non-Hispanic workers. Lots of legal immigrants, Mexicans and other Central Americans, even some South Americans and Tejanos. Not sure about your experiences, but everyone here seems to be pretty skilled.

>thinking English will be 1 not 37
Get a load of this guy
Saw a doc the other night with that couric cunt they had a school that one single classroom had 19 different languages spoke... and no one thought there was anything wong with that. This was a white working class town that voted for trump too.

A fifth of Mexico's economy is money sent back to mexico from america

Attached: 1522190522646.png (648x734, 31K)

this confirms it. NRA, trump, russians hacking presidential election,.....
all connected

Was this by chance the English as a second language class?

Whataboutism in action

no just regular class

Not a Nazi but they have a point just from a political perspective.
>Israel is greatest ally everyone in Middle East is our enemy
We didn’t have middle eastern enemies before Israel. Would you still be friends with the guy who would get you in fights and stand on the sideline every time you went to a bar?

Back to plebbit kid.

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Because they don't want them in their country

Mexico doesn't like Central Americans either, so if they're trying to get to the US, they're happy to encourage them

not him but, im in oregon, these fucking greasers fuck up all the hunting near me, and when you have to work with them it fucking sucks, they might not be lazy but they are incompetent as fuck.

>, using words that no one used until him.
Thats too baity for my taste

Attached: 1524904418875.jpg (627x477, 118K)

Its immigrant contractors amd roofer who are terrible, they work hard, fast, and cheap and it equates to terrible work

>preventing international commerce because you're a sissy bitch boy who can't handle the idea that guns exist

>We didn’t have middle eastern enemies before Israel.
You went to public school didnt you? I can tell because of the ignorance.

Ok? I don't care, fuck the sanctions.

*especially your own

Reminder that the sanctions are just to push the agenda of certain "interest groups":
>Russia goes to reclaim Crimea to get access to a desirable waterfront
>America, being the world police and all, decides Russia can't have that kind of power and goes in to bother them

>Russia attempts to prosper by selling oil and having a gas line through the area (including Syria)
>America decides it's the only one who can sell oil and does everything it can to sever this oil line under the guise of "liberating innocent Syrians"

>Russia tries to make a buck or two from Americans who want foreign firearms
>America decides Russia isn't allowed to make money so they put out an import ban and a slew of sanctions
>America ratchets up the sanctions every time Russia finds some possible way of making money

>, these fucking greasers fuck up all the hunting near me

Explain

Hey there ShariaBlueBalls!

exactly what I was about to say.

>dubs

Apple has ties to Russia