YRYL you rage you lose - Jow Forums edition

Drop your biggest, most aggravating black pills ITT

Attached: abortions.png (1077x605, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html
nytimes.com/2016/04/30/us/green-beret-who-beat-up-afghan-officer-for-raping-boy-can-stay-in-army.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: The death of the west.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

That just made me visibly cringe.

It gets worse.

Attached: "pride parade".png (1024x855, 1.18M)

No, I meant that my reaction to the first image was disgust, not "cringing over the death of civilization", but literal disgust and thoughts of why anyone would do that.
>3rd pic
always knew sandniggers were gay

Not the same kid you propagandized retards.

>being this retarded

I'm surprised she hasn't eaten them yet

Biggest black pill?

Nobody leaves here alive. Feels bad man....

Attached: Feels Bad Man.jpg (600x649, 49K)

>thinking face emoji

Attached: anti white news.jpg (1024x724, 183K)

The world wants two things from you

Your money and your life

poke those bags and the stench will be overwhelming

those are frozen baby mice, pinkies, you can get those at a pet store to feed larger pets

you think she whips it out to show people like when guys used to carry foldout family pictures in their wallet?

i like these threads so ill throw in a few

Attached: 1500154073002.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html
nytimes.com/2016/04/30/us/green-beret-who-beat-up-afghan-officer-for-raping-boy-can-stay-in-army.html

2/?

Attached: 1511971230250.jpg (960x468, 89K)

brazil is not "the west"

If you sit really still to the point where your atoms stop vibrating, you will never age. Ironically, traveling at the speed of light also does this.

Jesus christ, you fucking brainlet

Wake me up when we've become Time Lords.

Attached: tardis.jpg (720x898, 277K)

Doesn't Italy have a coast guard, naval defense, marines??
THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN CAUSE IT'S WHAT IT WANTS!!

>Can't even attain basic reading comprehension
Retarded nigger detected

Attached: 1514369989465.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Really nigga?

Attached: really (2).png (541x498, 463K)

Attached: 1494705007925.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Those are rats. There's no way they would let her keep abortions. There's too much profit in selling them for (((research)))

Abortions are a good thing

Your pic is not really YRYL material, you know.
>Nigress aborting niglets, preventing more future criminals from committing crimes and hurting whites

Anyone else beside me want to fuck that sheboon into a wall? Like knock her head into masonry until I cum? Id also like to pull on those sagging titties.

see

I don't care what race the child is, I want to break every bone in that womans body, one day at a time. She should know months of suffering before begging for the end, and still it will not come for her.

Fuck me I'm absolutely seething.

Attached: 1524532777595m.jpg (775x1024, 174K)

those are pinky mice frozen to be feed to a snake......

Attached: download (1).jpg (270x187, 9K)

Even that dreadlocked leftist roastie is looking down on the kids thinking "they're going to murder me in my nursing home bed one day."

Attached: 1514992809941.png (600x436, 278K)

This just makes me sad. The pain in the kids eyes. And we're not taking him in, we're bringing the creepy dude to Sweden and we pretend he's 14. Kill me.

Morality doesn't know skin coulor you dumb fuck. If you allow abortions to some group of people, you allow them for all. Don't be an idiot and oppose all evil.

Libs can't meme

I wouldn't mind seeing all the Chinese who have invaded and colonized old white towns around here all go back. This isn't your country, and you have no right imposing your culture here.

It's fine if they work hard, which a lot of them do.

This, they are like spics in the aspect that they stick to each other like white rice. Instead of becoming more American like they are just Chinese living in America invading and laying their insect eggs.

I like mine rare.

Attached: 1525374444195.jpg (750x671, 47K)

Wow. Accuses us of being propagandized retards. Can't understand basic propaganda.

I don't care. Entire cities around LA are now Chinese no-go zones, which aren't as bad as Muzzie areas, but are still aggravating.