LA RAZA

im a Mexican american. my family, they come here last year and they work very hard. I don't know why you are so racist for us. your Donald trump is a kkk racist who call good Mexicans with families a criminal animal. why you white kkk so scared of my culture. maybe because la rasa culture more interesting than kkk culture.

Attached: de-la-raza-car-show-model.jpg (2048x1340, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlKMLkrSrDo
youtube.com/watch?v=QPD_H88OyYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

52% face

what is jesse pinkman doing there?

go back to your country and work hard there

Fake broken English shitpost

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

>post ghetto cultural cars

KYS INDIO

all your stupid bitching and you title it la Raza, a racist organization that wants California and other states to belong to Mexico again.

a nation of butthurt manlet rape babies

"La Raza" is a Mexican racial supremacist group and you are complaining about racism?

Fucking hilarious.

What are mexicans thoughts on mexican-americans?

Mowing all the lawns and picking up the trash is hard work. It's valuable and we need the people that do this work. They shouldn't be in charge though.

I've never been to the US, and I'm trying awfully hard to be objective, but no matter how you cut it the KKK is far more interesting than narco gangs, or really anything you pocho trash have ever came up with.
No wonder the Mexicans are so disappointed in you, you can't come up with anything further out than Imperial Dragons and Klagels.

They think chicanos are a joke.

we fine with them, we just dislike how ghetto ones ruin it for rest.

>THEY ALL BROWN SHORT
>THEY ALL GHETTO,THEY CURSE ALL THE TIME

They are a joke. They're just brown trash who smell of ball sweat and know a few words of Spanish. Langweilig.

What about 3rd gen ones who don't even speak Spanish?

>who call good Mexicans with families a criminal animal
proofs plz.

>tfw florida boy
>tons of illegal mexican cuties
>tell them I will marry them and take care of them so they can stay
>fuck them and bust all over their face/ass/stomach/titties
>threaten to call INS if they dont stop contacting me after

Feels gudd

You shitstains can't even make Mexico or SA great so you come to the USA to be slaves for the DNC. This is how stupid you are.

Take a Deep Breath and say that Once more for the camera ?

There are like 5k true KKK members left, why are you bringing up a group that literally does not matter in the United States? Go back to Mexico you fucking beaner.

I have a Mexican neighbor who despises Mexico and everyone from it. He’s a cop and openly talks about how much beaners suck. Caught me off guard when I first heard him rant using the beaner word

Such an unfortunate face, still I would tho

Fuck em, most know spanish,but act like they don't.

Why don’t you just call yourself American burrito? Go back

I'd suck those fat goblin utters, not even going to lie

Mexican is a nationality

Calling Mexican a race is like calling Canadian a race.

Stop being stupid Julio

I am mexican and i hate you, you mexi nigger, integrate or gtfo, that's why ppl hate you.

KKK is genuine, organic Americana. They ought to be protected under cultural heritage legislation or some insane non sense like that.

Not even wanted in Mexico. Chicanos are your own thing. Accept the fact that right now you are Mexican when it's convinient and so "proud" but you never will live here, because people of that profile it's poor, but Mexican poor.

YOU DIDNT COME HERE LEGALLY DID YOU

Tell him to set up a KKK chapter. Nobody will know what with the hood and such.

I used to fuck a 3rd gen Mexican girl. Was very disappointed that she couldn't speak Spanish to me while we boned. :(

Fuck, i could mentally hear the spic accent when i read that lmao. 10/10 good banter.

cute bait

Kkk big in Mexico?

Didn’t the kkk disappear and die off back in the 80’s ?

Why you hate so much Your homeland to the point to move to USA?

Being "good and hard working" doesn't mean shit if the people have a high tolerance for corruption and nepotism. People are good for society not because of individual dispositions or contributions, but because of cultural expectations and the kind of macro externalities they create. Why else do you think people like Asians, despite being smart, humble, and polite create such crap countries?

They're the sons of the most marginalised groups in Mexico, most are poor blooded injuns who think they're hot shit cuss they got their papers.

As a Mexican living in gringo land I have the out most contempt for a group of people who have everything going for them and still manage to fucked up one way or the other.

They either start shitting kids up in highschool guaranteeing they'll be broke ass niggers for the rest of their midget lives or they get involved in the nigger culture and build a rap that will guarantee them they'll never get a good job.

To me this people are nothing but the same sad excuse of a human being their fathers were before them.

To those who manage to wise up and rise I despise too cuss they act as if good all mighty took a shit and they were one of the corns that made it through.

Fuck the Chicano's no body likes them not even each other

No it's because he's changing the demographics by being here and breeding like rabbits. So many of you are coming here that you are literally turning a white country brown. It's pissing us off.
If a bunch of whites came to your country, and had so many babies that we got dangerously close to outnumbering you, you would be fucking furious.

Nice tits.

Fgt Mexican culture so amazing that every sombrero wearing beaners wants to jump, swim, or climb over the border.

Fuck off cunt stay in california your "culture" is not even Mexican and your neither Mexican or American worthless mess

Oh? I thought they were responding to the distress call to grab all the ameri fatties into mexico.

Leaf? Sage and burn

Attached: 5AD86189-198A-4803-B6FC-5C54276734FC.jpg (1024x1024, 197K)

>>Le 56% face
le 54% face

Attached: Sigourney_Weaver.jpg (720x960, 282K)

The kkk was democrats, bruh.

>tfw you rape and impregnate spic woman and will never be caught because you got your surgeon friend to give you a fake vasectomy scar and the paper work to make it look legit

Attached: Christmas King.jpg (432x595, 44K)

ya'll r rascally white privileged kkk white supremacist literally Hitler raycisees! get off muh lawn!

Attached: 13095806632.jpg (450x450, 47K)

Don't worry white people, whatever chunk of your country these little brown goblins manage to steal, they won't be allowed to keep it for long.

Attached: castizo_overlord.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Test

>If a bunch of whites came to your country, and had so many babies that we got dangerously close to outnumbering you, you would be fucking furious.

That's literally Mexico's wet dream you dumb fuck, Mexican TV shows nothing but white people and any show that even has mestizos in it sink like the fucking Titanic an a month tops.

Mexicans don't even like other Mexicans

Attached: images (49).jpg (314x161, 7K)

This

If you don't like my county then fuck off back to the shit hole where you came from.

If more people spoke spanish, the world would be treating Mexico like Trump voters. Mexicans are Racist Cunts that hate everyone including poor mexicans. Ask a Mexican about El Salvadorians and you will get a racist tirade for five minutes. They are least racist about white people because we employ them.

Learn Spanish, its fun and you can turn it around.

I lived down in SoCal for three years (too long) and I encountered the gangland thing. I actually met a couple Mexican kids like this, part of a CETA job I had after school. I hate all that machismo crap. My inner Michael Douglas wanted to do this sometimes:
youtube.com/watch?v=hlKMLkrSrDo

Where I live now, much farther up north, out of Commiefornia for good, the Hispanic community are hard working people, respected members of society. I see very little evidence of gangland activity. Used to be more Escalades with skinny tires, bald headed dudes with white t-shirts, etc., but I think legal pot in two states next to mine put and end to a lot of that trade.

Listen, my burrito. It's not taco to chalupa your way into somebody else's empenada. You've got to nacho our tortillas. You've got to carne asada our queso.

Attached: d9nUS4m.jpg (500x607, 63K)

>tattooed whore
>wanna be beaner white guy
>muh donald trump called me a criminal waaa
>totally ignore crime statistics

You have to go back, Miguel.

Work hard in becoming citizens. Until then more racism.

Attached: 1525371332103.jpg (600x477, 55K)

Get the fuck out we don’t want you here

what do you think of americans who insist they are british due to their ancestors being british?

>Mi donald tromp. Mis tacos. Mi mexico.
Dumber than monkeys.

>la raza
Pretty ironic don't you think Mexican supremist

Donlad duck likes them though. They bring good diversity.

Attached: images (7).jpg (220x229, 4K)

I used to work at a tourist-oriented place in Northern America. On day this white dude comes in with his son, speaking perfect American. I helped him find what he was looking for. Then it turns out he is upper class Mexican, on vacation in my area. He broke into Spanish talking to his son. He looks totally European, likely went to good schools. I could not detect any accent when he spoke my language.

I fucking dislike them. They think they know their culture, but they don't

Lol
>Fbi operation
>True americana
Kys kike

Attached: 1524054194890.jpg (750x726, 50K)

Mexican is t a race you stupid beaner. Also Trump isn’t racist. That’s a msm lie for low iq individuals. Oh...

the toothpaste is right. It was probably pasta too, these fucking shills are unoriginal as fuck

is that moot?

great larp m9

>not having a sexy ass chola to tell me I'm "estupid"

Attached: 1482633918322.png (635x473, 222K)

>im a "blank" American

you're not an American you faggot.

Attached: f74.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

If your culture and people are so great why are your countries so shit tier and violent?

Get skinned beaner

people aren't scared of y ou
they hate you cause you are dumb and serve the enemy
KKK is a lefty hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=QPD_H88OyYs

>live in shithole country
>claim to want to come to a new country for a better life
>imitate niggers when you get there

This. All of this.

Nobody actually hates Mexicans besides Mexicans.

The Aztlani literally plan to genocide the 'other' Mexicans after they're done wiping out Bolivians, Cubans, and other hispanics.

>your Donald trump is a kkk racist who call good Mexicans with families a criminal animal.
no he didn't
he said a lot of criminals are coming from mexico to america and spreading the crime that mexico is infamous for

since your english comprehension isn't good enough to understand that, maybe mexico is better for you...

>Mexican american
This is why you are being hunted down now, ese. You dont know what working hard is but you will find out on your way back.

Attached: 6710fa7e6f04bcb4881b00127f76e362--teddy-roosevelt-quotes-theodore-roosevelt.jpg (723x547, 63K)

>im a Mexican american
>Mexican
>american
Either you're one or the other user. Not both.

>maybe because la rasa culture more interesting than kkk culture
If you are such a hard worker maybe you could just go back and work for your culturally superior homeland.
If you don't I guess your culture sucks or you want to be a parasite in a foreign country.

Bait

Sage

I tried ordering a breakfast burrito this morning and the beaner lady on the mic couldn’t tell me if the chorizo burrito had cheese in it... She literally knows like 5 english words. I backed up, and went home, FUCK MEXICO

From what I can garner, Mexicans are fairly indifferent towards them whereas the Chicanos drift between hating and mildly disliking them. I personally think there's a greater divide between the legal immigrants and the illegal ghetto beans. I find it interesting the Aztlanfags wanna genocide all Mexicans who aren't Northern Mestizo.

>"La Raza"
Kek'd hard faggets
We should hace genocided all fucking indians and stablished a White country on south América.

But we must understand that It was hard to send women from Europe to América and conquistadores just killed everyone and fucked their womenz.

We're sorry

You arent smart enough to understand why we dont like you.

What if I want to leave my shitty police state and move to America?

Nacho niggers are net tax drain.

>la raza
Your stupid supremacist organization plans to bring back human sacrifice. Even the Mexicans think you're utterly insane.

I'd marry that el monstrosity if she BRAPPED for me, right in my face

Funny how so many shout "LA Raza" and then you guys can't decide what race you mean and sub divide into 4 or more "Raza's".
Shouldn't it be : "Viva Los Raza"

Cool larp bean eater

SPOILER ALERT I EAT BEANS TOO

As a mutt, I can tell you it's not Mexicans I have a problem with, it's their offspring. Not only are those little shits less hardworking than their parents, they are also a thousand times more arrogant.

Why are all of you so short fat and ugly?

Come in legally and stop being a faggot. Trump is not in the kkk, no one is afraid of your culture. Legal Hispanic citizens don't want your asses here illegally either.

She looks like the female gremlin in Gremlins 2.

Why dont you go back to mejico if you hate America so much pendejo