The WOKE Trump Movement

50% increase in voter support within a single week.

How big can it actually get and how will the other side try to combat it?

Attached: 1525521446410.jpg (2939x1835, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=I1Q1nz-sYHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge33hrlN2Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More smear campaigns probably

The left will just call everyone an uncle toms... long time ago when ice cube tried to get woke-ish... they went all in and called him a gay dick sucker and all sorts of shit... ice cube shut up and they put him back to work.

the left will show its true colors against blacks now when they have lost their vote, count on that.

Even a 5% flip would be devastating.

Snoop dog smokes a lot of pot to get that Jewish jizz taste out of his mouth

rap is controlled by homosexuals

prison is the most homosexual place on earth and rap dominates prison

get the niggers red pilled while there's still momentum in this (note: red pill means to at a minimum know about the jews)

Attached: american slavery jewish 2.jpg (850x1100, 163K)

Jews are worse than nogs

There is nothing they can do about it. West has a huge fan base, and is a genuine role model. The establishment will desperately try anything to discredit him because they can't have the Negros thinking for themselves and leaving the plantation.

Attached: 1498683214560.jpg (298x409, 22K)

snoop also has an NDA on a girl he raped

>More smear campaigns probably

It' amazing to see how they try to deal with Kanye. Nothing is working so far.

Attached: 1525207029680.jpg (1060x1081, 83K)

The media has been pushing "#IfSlaveryWasAChoice" memes and anti-Kanye articles really hard this week, especially since it broke that black support for Trump has doubled.

racist false flag attacks

more neo Nazi rally's

If you're talking about Trump's black vote support, it increased 100%.

Went from 11% to 22%

this. FF torch-lit marches to drive the wedge between black and white men.

Which is exactly why redpilling the jigaboos is a good idea. If teaming up with coons helps with the kike problem, it's probably worth doing. The nigger situation should be taken care of later.

Sorry but once my President becomes a nigger magnet, I'm voting Libertarian.

>Went from 11% to 22%

Yeah but I was just guessing by how much the total has increased, assuming black womem vote remained the same.

It's an incredible jump anyway.

Attached: 1525534700289.jpg (425x462, 28K)

RIDING THE TRUMP TRAIN TO THE PROMISED LAND

>The left will just call everyone an uncle toms
They already have, haha.

chek this out

kek

>insult the fuck out of your voter base when they question your intentions
That will show them! You don't want to be an UNCLE TOM do you? These idiots don't realize they're only going to desensitize people to terms that carry a stigma by calling everyone who disagrees with them certain names. Nazi, racist, bigot, sexist. Eventually people are just going to shrug it off and say "Okay."

You are missing Sheriff Shaq

Saint Michael should be there too

at this point even in a career mindset, it doesn’t matter if i get outed as a racist. i can point the finger right back at someone else in management and call them one just as easily

even as more people find out, it’s already what they expect from a white male. they already expect it. it’s like saying a black woman is racist. everyone already knows this. the sky is blue

Black slaves leaving the Democrat plantation is the worst thing that could ever happen to the DNC.

The DNC has been the worst enemy of the black community since the 1960s when Lyndon Johnson became president. Johnson hatched a plan to addict inner city blacks to government entitlements like welfare. He idea was to destroy black initiative and weaken the black family unit. He created a nanny state for blacks that actually gave incentives to unwed black women, encouraging them to have children out of wedlock.

Johnson is actually quoted as saying his plan would "get those niggers voting democrat for the next 50 years."

The results of his plan was a complete and total destruction of inner city black communities, and the destruction of the black nuclear family. Before Johnson's plan went into effect most black familys were 85% two parent homes, now today they're less than %30

No black person should ever be a democrat. The dems are your worst enemy. They always have been.

This.

They’ll call him crazy and ridicule him. Same thing they do to anyone that stands up to them

they’re still fucking retarded, but mostly due to being raised by jews in media (hip hop) and schools (common core). without a father they’ll never know what the truth is

the father was the key to reason and critical thinking. with their absence, this is why black males 16-32 commit more than 50% of the violent crimes in the US

Attached: image.jpg (552x263, 112K)

>You are missing Sheriff Shaq

who?

>common core

Oh, it's uglier than that user.

"Integration" in schools was a compromise between progressives and segregationists that killed school choice and empiricism in the process.

Previously, public schools in a given area had entrance exams of varying standards, and students applied to the best one they could get into, so they were with peers of similar competence levels which made education far more efficient and better suited to each level.

Many were segregated, particularly south of the Mason-Dixon, but in spite of this a number of top black schools outperformed many of their white counterparts. Dunbar was a great example of this, where graduates were automatically accepted into certain elite universities due to the quality of students it graduated.

After integration, that was scrapped in favor of one-size-fits-all neighborhood schools, forcing talented students to attend class with dregs and inept teachers (the bureaucracy moves the best ones to better schools after demonstrating their abilities), leading to the predicament we have now: overachievers getting bullied and dragged down, and liberals chimping out when Republicans promote school choice or when blacks attempt to attend their private schools to escape shitty ghetto schools.

There has also been a dramatic increase in educational bureaucracy to micromanage educational institutions, districts, and teachers, downplaying empirically effective methods in favor of theoretical methods pushed by academia. It's clearly reaching critical mass now, given the inefficient race-to-the-bottom and cultural marxist mess public education has become as of late.

Starting to think the DNC might become the Mexican-American party. Mexicanism is their real strength, if you think about it.

Candace Owens is an operative

On facebook they're already pushing the narrative that Kanye is nuts, they brought his addiction to pain killers .

If the Rats can’t stop this they are fucked.

Probably not a state operative if that's what you mean, but a progressive that's gone rogue.

Between her incident with the NAACP and her incident with Quinn, I'd say she's been redpilled enough where she won't align herself with the social justice / cultural marxist crowd.

Beyond that however, she might go in just about any other political direction in the end, as she has no real principles beyond opposition to the victim mentality and political coddling. The logical first step is Republicanism, but there's no guarantee she'll stay in that camp.

> overachievers getting bullied and dragged down

Ha, this happened to me. Always got the highest grades as aguy and only treated like shit. At all schools. After I finished school I got enough of being exhausted by such people and took a break which has been taking 5 years now. I know I have to do something, but my experiences are so bad that I don't look forward to it. Teachers all wondered what I would do because of intellifence etc. Well, nothing.

Fortunately I met some nice people in last years which try motivate me to do something, so not everyone is shitty.

YE ON AN PLUS ULTRA RIGHT MEME
YE ON AN PLUS ULTRA RIGHT BEAM
THIS IS A TRUMP DREAM
THIS IS A TRUMP DREAM
THIS IS EVERYTHANG
EVERYTHANHANHANG
WHEN THEY COME FOR YE
I WILL SHIELD HIS NAME
I WILL FIELD THEIR QUESTIONS I WILL FEEL YE'S PAIN
NO ONE CAN JUDGE
THEY DONT KNOW
THEY DONT KNOW
I BEEN THIS WAY SINCE ARTHUR WAS ANTIFA
I MET KANYE WEST IM NEVER GONNA FAIL
THIS IS MY PART NOBODY ELSE MEME
THIS IS MY PART NOBODY ELSE SPEAK
THIS RIGHT OF MINE
GLORY BE TO GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

I thought it was a 100% increase? Double

>I thought it was a 100% increase? Double

It was double in the male demo

DOUBLE Dragon Energy Breh

I'm not even black or the type who gets triggered for other people, but goddamn, calling someone an Uncle Tom/house nigger for not moving in lock step is so fucked up.

Attached: Deandre JUST.jpg (2935x3305, 581K)

muritards need some kooky popculture celeb endowment to change their political opinion?

yeah especially coming from a bunch of well off white people claiming to know better.

Go Candace!
We love U!

mexicans are even more based than blacks. down in texas there seems to be more mexican/hispanic trump supporters than hillary.

>blumph goes from 6 to 12 black supporters
>he doubled his black voter base!
>the absolute state of blumphkins

Mainly we just needed some black men willing to confront the media narratives. It helps that Kanye has a large audience.

>blumph goes from 6 to 12 black supporters

3.6 million blacks voted Trump. That just went to nearer 6 million (In a population of 40 million).

He basically closed the gap in the 2016 popular vote within 7 datys.

Attached: 1525060303614.jpg (500x500, 155K)

Attached: kanye-trump.jpg (640x361, 25K)

A jump from 1.5 million to 2.8 million black Trump supporters in a week (out of a total of 17 million registered black voters) is a pretty significant development regardless of how you try to look at it.

>3.6 million
wot

that is an extremely generous figure.

>how will the other side try to combat it?
Gaslighting, concern shilling and false-flagging by calling Kanye a nigger etc. like they have been doing all week here and elsewhere.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

Attached: 1525130690580.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Based black men. They're /ourguys/.

BLUE WAVE CANCELLED GET FUCKED LIB FAGGOTS

Look to history. Regan won his second term by a landslide. He won 48 of 50 states.
It's going to be better, because we'll, Trump!

Behind every misery, every horror, every problem of this earth, there is a Jew

are you saying that black population only cares what some mega-rich popular black rapper says?

or is he just going with the flow and expressing whats already been boinking up, just not allowed on the msm?

>DNC whites next attack Kanye West on national television

Gee whiz I wonder what will happen

Trump can be my apprentice baka

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Q1nz-sYHQ
wasn't expecting so many people to be supportive of kanye. i wonder how representative this is of most black people's opinion.

Cube dared to name the Jew. He done goofed

>50%
From 2 to 3, nigga. Stop trippin.

No, Vlad, we're saying black SJWs have spent the last 50 years bullying, cowing, and silencing black conservatives and moderates. Kanye can't be bullied and he's now an inspiration and role model to every black American to the right of Malcolm X.

Attached: 1524408794109.jpg (700x700, 61K)

Attached: double dragon.png (1055x720, 1.24M)

they already called him crazy

It's just redundant

>Sorry but once my President becomes a nigger magnet, I'm voting Libertarian
You mean the only party that gives absolutely zero fucks about race? Baby's first false flag.

Attached: 1512684698601m.jpg (1024x491, 82K)

>supporting a demented retard to own the libs

Sounds like a lasting movement, two of the people in that image have literal brain damage and "diamond and silk" are an utter joke

All makes sense now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge33hrlN2Uc

Calling it Dems are going to try and say Kanye is a russian spy and that all of his music is secretly coded with plans for russian sleeper agents.

Cap this if you doubt me.

Attached: fuck.jpg (240x288, 14K)

I thought he made that quote about the civil rights act?

How does this work if the liberal left hates Israel?

They hate Israel but they still believe most every word they're fed by Western Jews.

The two sides represent camps within Jewry that have been at odds with each other for decades, centuries even. Zionists and Orthodoxy based in Israel vs. Secularists and Leftists based in the United States and Britain.

autistic meme flag from somewhere in eastern europe

go to college faggot

among all races, MEN ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

Attached: 1494374256747.png (1330x946, 453K)

can someone make my wojaks black?

Attached: 15143958505944.png (657x539, 110K)

sauce?

Lefties will reveal themselves as the true racist and aggresively order blacks to vote democrat.

>x% more black voters this week
Does anyone have a source for any of these figures?

Reuters polling

50% increase in the black vote for trump is what 60 people. who cares. i understand kanye has mixed feelings about all of this. i know he just wanted money. he doesnt care about anything else. hes probably sure that kim is a gold digger and knows he has maybe 1 more album that will sell before he has to retire if he doesnt want to look bad

this makes me like black people more now that they are waking up. im not really surprised theyre waking up so fast. white normies are more trusting of power then black normies and so they wake up slowly. blacks are catching up. no reason not to encourage this

Attached: 1520345652909.png (402x363, 36K)

Whoa! BASED! I wonder if any of these BASED Niggers would love to fill my white wife with their seed!

Attached: IMG_1780.jpg (1600x900, 338K)

As someone involved in the public education system, what this user says is true. The school system is purposely using theoretical models that defy all child developmental expectations. Questions that are inappropriate for age level and methods of teaching that don't work. We all know the system is bad, but it just keeps trekking along. It's like a slow moving train on fire about to hit a wall.while countries like China are doing everything possible to cultivate their talent, we are destroying student achievement by dropping gifted students in with the dregs. Only thing education has become is a propoaganda system. I keep my head low, teach to the book, and shut my mouth about anything in not supposed to say or do. If a student is failing I just pass them. Nothing you cano do if you don't want to get fired.

Kanye is a nigger. This has always been about white nationalism on Jow Forums. If you want to spew your civcuck bullshit go to t_d and have BASED NIGGERS cum inside your white daughters. I'm good. Racial relations between whites and blacks have never been good. Ever. The best solution is ethnistates for everyone. I'm not going to see out my principles for some watered down horseshit that's just democrats lite.

If I were a jew in the IDF, this would be the post for me. All the 5/10s you could fuck.