ITT: The United States of Europe

Who is in? Who is out? Where is the capitol building? Who is the president?

Attached: fuckyou.gif (1000x811, 122K)

germany would be washington
england would be new york
spain would be california

And France ? And Poland ?

>germany would be washington
Washington or Washington DC?
>spain would be california
So is Spain hated by most of Europe?

Never gonna happen.

France is Louisiana and Poland is New Jersey

>Washington or Washington DC?
both, the state and capital
>So is Spain hated by most of Europe?
no, it'd be where all the people who want perpetual hot weather would flock to
poland would be a random shitty state like idk Minnesota, france would be one of the big states but i'm not sure which one
one of the metropolitan ones

I want out

God, the Louisianna purchase was the dumbest thing ever done by an Emperor.

OP is a globalist.

France = Washington D.C.
England = New York
Germany = California
Russia = Texas (yes, the Russians are in)
Finland = Massachusetts
Greece = Alabama
Italy = Florida

>no, it'd be where all the people who want perpetual hot weather would flock to
That would be Florida.
>OP is a globalist.
I'm not I'm just a curious individual

t. retarded subhuman amerimutt who pretends to know something about Europe

Napoleon needed that green, but in the end, it didnt even matter

You needed money to fight Britain and because of Canada Napoleon feared that Britain would be expanding in the New World. We got a great deal out of it too, all we wanted was New Orleans and then Napoleon said "HON HON HON, Burger my best friend across the Atlantic, would you like ALL of Louisiana?!" And we said yes

All the expansion of the US with Louisiana and Alaska was because France and Russia didn't want Britain having it.

Attached: tmp883460708623187968.jpg (638x479, 116K)

>belgium

are there even white people left in europe?

it's gonna be like a dystopic feature film where we lose contact with our last white brothers from the east and realize we're all alone out here in the western frontier

no portugal would be florida, spain would be cali because its laid back and perpetually hot
all wrong minus england being new york
culturally I think the eastern european countries would be akin to the southern states but I have no idea which country would be texas

The eternal anglo has always been the root cause of the world's problems

I live in a city of population above 100k which is 90%+ white, in USA you barely have anything like that, subhuman mongrel

check out racial compostion of Boston lol

US is dead already

Attached: ameruca5.png (560x529, 39K)

The Capital is probably Bruessels, the government however resides in Tel Aviv

>spain would be cali because its laid back and perpetually hot
I wasn't doing my list based on climate, because doing so I think is just uninteresting.

In my list, for example, I put Germany as California, because in both cases it's the economic powerhouse.

Italy was Florida because of the same kind of "fuck it" and crazy attitude, although I can also see it being California due to the "laid back" quality.

Greece was Alabama due to high religiosity and low levels of economic output. The classic "bless your heart, sweetie" state.

Russia was Texas because they both have an outlaw, guns blazing, "don't tread on us" feel to them. Kind of isolated, kind of alright doing their own thing, not too worried about what the other states think of them.

Again, doing this by climate is boring because we then just do a 1:1 where we assign climatic zones in common and be done with it. It's not interesting at all to do it that way, because California (which has a Mediterranean climate in the south), would just end up being one of the Mediterranean states, and the only point of contention would be whether we make it Italy or Spain. It's much more interesting to think of the entire spirit, the zeitgeist, of a state and see how it might mirror that spirit of its sister Euro nation.

well we have the complete opposite climate (we being europe) but why not factor culture and climate in a comparison?
also that's clearly what I was doing in regards to the 'spirit' et al but to disregard the climate (as the climate of cali is why it's so popular in the first place) is silly
basically fuck you clap nigger, you haven't even left your cave and don't own a passport

Lol holy shit. Niggers aren't even human, theyre literally an infestation.

>basically fuck you clap nigger, you haven't even left your cave and don't own a passport
'kay, if you say so

Attached: 20180505_122836.jpg (807x605, 142K)

pay debnts

Actually Thomas Jefferson, as a diplomat, went to Napoleon, apparently in his bathtub, and said "For the city of New Orleans, we'd give you $10 billion dollars." Napoleon replied "For $15 billion dollars you can get all of the Louisana territory." This was because he wanted to stop worrying over it and use his funds to help conquer Europe. We went to his aid in 1812 and attacked Canada and signed a peace deal with the British in 1814 when Napoleon surrendered.

my town has 65,000 people and 98% white.

>> (by attitude)
France = New York state
Poland = Massachusetts
Germany = Michigan
Spain = Florida
England = California
Sweden = Washington state (with that hispter shitty portland attitude)
Russia = Texas
Italy = Louisiana

>Sweden = Washington state (with that hispter shitty portland attitude)
you're thinking of Oregon (Portland) with the hipsterism. Washington (Seattle) is more of an antifa/anticapitalist radical vibe. although both cities probably share a good deal of overlap there.

we are out

pay denbts

they are your debts, kosta. i am an amerimutt now.

>The United States of Europe
Would balkanize in less than a decade

test

pay denbts
We don't pay for anything.