Supreme Degeneracy

Behold, new weapon of Thots - extreme cut jeans. What is going to be next? Bra instead of crop tops? Mini g-strings underneath the jeans?
>feminism turned women into roasties
>as a result of feminism family unit is utterly destroyed
>men don't want to do anything with women resulting in the rise of MGTOW
>shit kids raised thanks to single moms and lack of good fathers
>shit kids can't contribute to the economy
>women over 30 are pissed and super toxic
>men are resentful and utterly crushed and demotivated to build and create.

Jow Forums when does this end? It's like a living nightmare with no end in sight. I want off this ride right now.

Attached: extreme cut out jeans.jpg (640x320, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Z78TN
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why even wear pants at that point? It's not as if pockets on women's pants are used. Just walk around in your bra and panties.

Is this real? Is this really a purchasable item?

yes and it costs $250

Nice sensationalism

The whole reason it got popular was because it's an extreme fashion item, those who wear it will be the subject of ridicule

Extreme cut jeans will stop being a thing the moment one of those things gets snagged on a high speed nail or hook going past her leg and pulling her into some mangled horrifc death. Just watch it'll happen. That's what happened to those long scarves that were in style for a while until that chick got decapitated while riding in a convertible.

I hope I catch some slut wearing this shit so I can point and laugh

>assuming women that wear these go anywhere near work materials

people are retarded

Attached: 1523132183753.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>Caring what a couple of stacey's and a ton of landwhales are doing with their money.

Cyka user..

Who said they need to? A passing subway train, a car, an escalator, an elevator, a revolving door, etc...

Anything can happen that's why you shouldn't wear loose clothing or have lots of straps that could get snagged on you. It's common sense pham.

Found the user with no dick game. You only hate "thots" because they won't fuck you. Step your game up, nigga.

>tfw i had to explain to a girl why her parents cave her shit for wearing booty shorts with doilies for the part that covers the ass

I can't wait for socially ostracizing whorish women to be the status quo again.

Attached: 1507249306839.png (483x368, 260K)

the front part looks like a dick... they wear a jeans dick

Where were you when they released the supreme brick? (yes it's real, i won't type out the price you have to see it for yourself to believe it)

Attached: Supreme-Brick-Brick[1].jpg_fit=fill&bg=FFFFFF&w=1400&h=1000&auto=format,compress& (1400x1000, 191K)

Just leave society and let it rot.

yup.
https: //www.maxim.com/style/extreme-cut-out-jeans-2018-5
Just for $168.
that's why you shouldn't wear a nose ring either, but hey, who are we to say common sense things like that to the oppressed wymen.
LMFAO good bait
so are we suppose to use these bricks against thots who were extreme cut out jeans?

fuck ill give you a thousand CAD for that

Attached: 1523731166685.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

I feel like once we start going full nude again jesus will come back

>good bait
Way to swipe away the self realization my post opened up to you. Get laid, friendo.

Reminds me of the «no capes» rule from the incredibles

Attached: 9DE2306E-5E87-4AAF-8280-C3B97BBE8784.gif (560x277, 2.76M)

Fucking without the intention of reproducing reminds me of that picture of an australian bull frog fucking the roadkill bullfrog. Some of us just want to bounce our great grandsons on our knees, but men like you who prey on the insecurities of women or worse hold marriage like a carrot before a women just get your dick wet have caused the downfall of society.

Its a hadith in Islam that in the end times "women will be clothed and yet naked"

I dont know what a hadith is exactly

Attached: hadith.jpg (1262x593, 171K)

>says the guy who gets pussy on the zilch

dude, if I see a chick like that in those jeans, I don't think I even want to touch her with a stick.
>inb4 incel
I have a stable girlfriend thank you very much and would only fuck one girl in my life.

>Jow Forums when does this end?
When the last liberated woman is raped to death by a gang of swarthy immigrants.

>implying a chick that confident in her body wouldn't intimidate you to the point of cold sweats and mumbling
Nigga please

Oh yeah? What does pussy taste like then, "chad"?

Actually, I'm not a Chad. But, im also not a sperglord who hates sexy clothes on women for fear of gaining an immoral hard-on.

Also, good pussy tastes like pineapple to me
>inb4 milk and pennies

Remember when people used to look down on thots?

When will it come back? Sure, it's nice to look at a girls ass but I want a gf who isn't a complete fucking thot, and they're impossible to find

thanks for bumping the thread nigger :P

You're quite welcome. Have another, you weird fuck.

>all i had to do was buy in bulk jeans cut rectangle into them and sell them as a style statement

its not fair

Ted was right.

>Ted was right
need to elaborate

I don't think I do.

Attached: this-fucking-guy.jpg (295x445, 40K)

This cannot be real, women cannot possibly be this whorishly stupid.

Your virgin is showing champ

>women cannot be this whorishly stupid
I wish, user, I really wish.
archive.fo/Z78TN

>That's what happened to those long scarves that were in style for a while until that chick got decapitated while riding in a convertible
Pics? Video?

>eating pussy
>being a man
pick one my friend

>high speed nail
What is this

>not eating pussy
Your "stable girlfriend" is fucking someone who does, homie
Ya got me, slugger

I wish we could just cut to the chase and embrace nudism already.

Most girls need push up bras and ass framing pants, theyll never go full nudist

nails aren't made out of hss, so he probably means a catching the "jeans" on a nail at speed.

I've been seeing ripped jeans show rips in weirder places like around ass or near vagina

Escalators you retard. I hope you get ground up in one yourself.

If that actually happens I will lynch them both in public.
This. If you take away girl's make up they will look pretty shitty if not worse than guys. Take away push up bras, corsettes, thongs etc etc and you are left with... pretty much nothing cute or pretty on a girl. An average 8 or 9 girl will be a 6 at best.

have fun with the hpv skip

Attached: 1524692739777.jpg (443x458, 23K)

yeah this. I was speaking relativistically.

>I will lynch them both in public
It's already happened and it's going to keep happening. Meanwhile, you'll cry about it and post here

hadith is sermons of muhammed, secondary holy scripture for muslims

So are ya gonna buy them or not? Haha

Youve already been outed as a larping fraud bud, no need to keep posting, everyone is just going to continue to ignore (you)

You have to establish dominance
Tie them up then fuck her, then fuck him, then fuck her again
Then dump her and go on to live a life of success and luxury

Attached: 1b3.jpg (965x952, 113K)

>Meanwhile, you'll cry about it and post here
You will be discussing how it's not a Jow Forumsack who did it, and that it was a psyop to shutdown Jow Forums and to promote incel movement.

How is that for a quote?

I'm a dude and I'm going to wear a rompers this summer.

Eating pussy is most cucked thing you can do faggot
The only type of sex most girls really want is to be fucked hard in the vagina

ehhhh it depends on the moment

sometimes a really nice pink pussy popping out at you with her legs behind her back makes you really want to eat it out and girls go crazy for that

doesn't hurt to 69 it either sometimes.

besides why go to the sex so quickly and end it when you can prolong the pleasure in different ways?

um... I exclusively fuck chicks in the ass. I love the first timers... hurts a little then they love it.

Fuck back to Facebook.

sodomite

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2118x1328, 3.5M)

#
How was it possible for an Italian to fuck up his genetic code even further?

I'm not Jewish, but whatever normalfag.

normalfags support sexual deviancy, sodomites get HIV and STDs and this is punishment from god

You’ll be in the same place as the Jews when you die, hope they fuck you up and auto-circumcise you good in the underworld.
That is, if you don’t repent your ways and choose the correct path. Be glad you have that mercy, otherwise you’d be thrown in the chambers

You are a pawn in a game

Yeah then in 5 years when it’s normalized you’ll be ridiculed for not wearing this

Imagine the horror of a black whale woman blobbing down the street in these...

Attached: StopThePain.jpg (640x510, 29K)

kek, imagine the poor third world sweatshop worker that made these

>That's some nice pants you made there, now destroy them in this very particular way so that we can sell them for more.

It's like a hentai mod but irl. The absolute state of women.

Attached: 42033-2-1334696685.jpg (1716x899, 1M)

> t. Blair British

Attached: 1400986464096.jpg (500x500, 26K)

i bet they are made by making full jeans which they then proceed to cut up, probably throwing the reast of the garn away

> it’s going in dry babe

Someone should make a gif of her getting sucked into the intake

Holy shit I'm retarded.

Attached: brainlet microscope.jpg (664x733, 56K)

How to get rich right now:

Buy $30 made in Chian jeans
Cut holes in legs
Sell on Ebay for half the price of brand name

If you get ten pairs, initial investment is $300.
Sell them each for $125, giving you a $95 profit on each pair. 10 pairs, therefore yields $950.
Even if someone returns a pair or two, just relist them. Shipping on such a lightweight item isn't going to cut that deeply into margins.

This ends with (((them))) being holocausted..........for real this time.

This.

It's alright bro we're all gonna make it

Attached: yay we're special.jpg (960x540, 49K)

Isn't it still legal to beat them in Russia?

i dont see anything wrong with this

Attached: 9c9c72cb.jpg (405x436, 16K)

it is, however there is feminism spreading here too so it's shamed to beat a woman or even call her names. It ramped up in the past few years. And tbqh the eastern girls are not as trad as you think they are - I remember being a kid - 13 yo and girls my age were already fucking different guys, so by the time they turn 20 they already had several sex partners. It's disgusting.

kek, yep

Sometimes I wonder people are to easy to controll

Entry level new spotted.

God I fucking hate this clown world

too*

This isn't even a thing slav, no giorl would WANT to wear those.

Attached: 1525314671392.gif (500x446, 861K)

Attached: 1402124398700.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Might as well not even wear jeans.

Attached: Eye_up_here_buddy.jpg (846x1024, 141K)

>https: //www.maxim.com/style/extreme-cut-out-jeans-2018-5
Do they have a fitted one tho? This one looks too baggy!

somewhere, someone will pay money for this ridiculous liberal shit called fashion

>archive.fo/Z78TN
she will be happy with an ISIS muslim for sure!
praise be to her daddy!

like warm apple pie