Lets say hypothetically I want to raise my kids in an uncucked white country, where do I go?

Lets say hypothetically I want to raise my kids in an uncucked white country, where do I go?

Attached: 1524856485511.jpg (912x599, 61K)

Faroe Islands

poland
lithuania
estonia

Attached: new varg.png (152x231, 66K)

Such places don't exist
This
No
No
No

"White"is just a collection of different peoples.
A people is defined by their genetics and their culture - culture being the anthropological sense of religion, good and bad, and generally expectations in how to behave.
In the remaining states with white skin, you are not likely to fit in, unless you love the culture and wanted to be assimilated. Even so, the genetics will be such that you might not fit in. You could never be Japanese if you're an American, for example.

Iceland

Enrichment in progress.

theres only one place to go

Attached: israel.jpg (417x739, 75K)

suomi

Antarctica

>suomi
We are the worst cucks. Go away.

Rural America, I never talked to a black person until I joined the Air Force.

what subversion is this

desu, i would love to visit there, or have the chance to live there, iceland really looks beautiful

just go somewhere cold and wait for the race war

its literally impossible to move to Israel as a non jew.

>non jew.
well theres your problem then , completely solvable .
also you can always produce some ancient document listing some far ancestor as jewish in some form . they're not very thorough if you're not some african migrant or something .

my family got in because my grandma is like 1/2 jewish ,theres so many nonjews getting in with some jewish family connection that they started a fast-track conversion course in the army mostly for russians . its well known as a massive fuckfest in the dorms \ place where soldiers go to avoid work in their unit for months.

Attached: theseuslateral.jpg (1000x419, 271K)

Mars

slovakia

iceland

Post-Industrial Revolution America, I do believe due to an increase of population of Jews in America, especially coming from New York, the Jewish line is really watered down. So in the end, if you're from the states you might have some Jew in you without knowing.Most likely if you live in the more Eastern part of the country.

Poland. They have very cleverly avoided taking in immigrants by having nothing of worth to offer them and all the Polish cucks moved to England to steal jobs from hardworking Indians.

this , also any family member with a jewish sounding last name = you're in

you do have to serve in the army unless you're too old (i think cutoff these days is like 36 or something)

>also you can always produce some ancient document listing some far ancestor as jewish in some form . they're not very thorough if you're not some african migrant or something .
Jew teaching how to jew the jews. Thanks mordecai

you mean how to jew the kazars

Attached: 1483708275082.jpg (1137x640, 80K)