Get in here quick before the kike mods see this!

Some guy was killed to get us this info and the kikes pruned the thread! What's going on here?

Attached: assange.jpg (1899x888, 222K)

Ouch.
And you're trying to get attention to your stupid shit posts!
AMARD is DRAMA spelled backwards!
Thanks!

the number does trip the spam filter.

For the love of God bump.

every long enough number trips spam filter

this is related to julian assange. it's a key to his insurance files or something. We have to figure it out

so whats this about then

I know. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been shoah'd already considering what happened to everybody else who went down this road.

if you figure out the password to assange's insurance files and try to distribute the files, they kill you. If you do figure it out, you have to open the files on an airgapped computer and then you have to disseminate the info offline

Enjoy your B& for undermining the mods.
t. retard

Bippity boppity bump

fuck u loser

>Hide this
>Posts on internet

Attached: post 1.jpg (1278x460, 121K)

Kill yourself faggot.
Always stay armed. If the CIA niggers are coming around you then your time is short. Punch out their cards and make them hurt.

t.Q

its likely an encryption key for a certain insurance file left by a certain deadguy turned psyop

does that mean the bad guys are the ones that really have it?

maybe they use Jow Forums to do bad shit in places of power just to fuck with you
just like putin or trump or hillary or kanye or the gay mafia or the illuminati or the rothchilds or the jews

Attached: 1518283161143.png (600x608, 61K)

you mean like
36414 2 814 44930 6 6 0000 0000

and no one's done it yet, right?
does anyone know what kind of stuffs in there?

or maybe
36414 213 14 44930 6 6 0000 0000

Supposedly information that would make many nation's really mad at many other nations. Like, really mad.

you mean like, the "truth about Israel" level shit?

so op if the bad guys have it
wouldn't it be them that need to crack the code?
is Jow Forums compromised?

Its a small price to pay in the pursuit of truth and justice

PROOF OF LIFE WHEN!??!

Attached: 1470442040022.png (858x725, 361K)

And then some. It's the information version of The Doomsday Device from Dr. Strangelove

Attached: 1516603680831.gif (500x300, 987K)

It was his deadman's switch. Allegedly there's enough information in there to bring down the entire global world order.

so uh. how do I make this work? once im done with finals I could die for a good cause, im feelin the vibes.

Think about the whole "Release the Memo" phase of politics. The left had shit out about 4-5 excuses before the memo ever even hit. Then once it hits they change the story yet again "Oh, its nothing". this is the same deal. They probably arent absolutely sure whats in it but they know what it could be and are acting as if it is what they think it could be.

Files could come out and they could change their entire strat or they could be have been right to fear it all along

autism intensifying
OCD intensifying
sage imminent

You'd have to figure out the password to unlock Assange's "insurance" (information that would destroy civilization as we know it). Once you've got Assange's insurance, then you spread it around everywhere on the internet as quickly as possible and wait for your computer to short-circuit and CIA niggers to suicide you via 2 shots to the back of the head.

"Forward, brave heart, as ever thou were wont to do, and I will follow thee or die."

Godspeed, user

>does anyone know what kind of stuffs in there?
no one that's still alive.

mod-cucking is a new fetish?

I could attempt to crack the pgp, it seems to have the blocksize around 1000bits, which would take atleast 500 bucks worth of computation for a day or two.

not worth it.

where would you even enter the password?

Unrealated to dead guy in embassy psyop. I can't believe she lied to me directly and said she hugged him just a few weeks ago.

36414 914 914
4430 6 6 0000 0000

I don't get it?
Test?

I'll pay you. Do it.