Why the left HATES Jordan Peterson

The visceral reaction he's elicited makes sense if you understand the neo-marxist, post-modernist viewpoint, so here's 6 reasons why the left (including (you) controlled opposition people) hates Jordan Peterson.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j8UxfRfkho

Attached: 1525488548370.jpg (480x360, 30K)

stop shilling your content and show tists

I hate him because he wants ME to take responsibility for my failures instead of blaming the jews

marxists don't like him because he misrepresents them.
liberals don't like him because he is a popular christian conservative who talks about western values, which is basically racist now

who gives a shit about what marxists think

Attached: tits.jpg (2048x1360, 708K)

the left still feels like they're the "smart" ones. when confronted with a conservative who is much more objectively intelligent than them, they just lose it.

because this thread is about actual leftists

You're absolutely correct as to why Marxists hate Peterson but one small correction about the liberal attitude towards Peterson... Younger SJW/ID POL libs HATE Peterson. Older Libs Hillary Clinton/Biden types love Jordan Peterson. He basically got a loving blow job on Bill Marr.

This. It's MY fault that there is mass immigration, feminism and transgender degeneracy. I'm off cleaning my room.

Gee, I wonder why the left would hate a red pilled trad man that wants normies to be less degenerate and slightly more successfull in life.

>Older Libs Hillary Clinton/Biden types
they would probably call him sexist, but I can see who you mean

If only he wasn't a subversive anti-white community force, he might actually be a positive force in the world.

no links today, ricardo?

>hates Jordon Peterson

Who doesn't really?

I hate him because he acts like he's doing this as some sort of gift to the world or out of some kind of human compassion and yet monetizes everything he says will "help" people

Also he's a coward in the jq

Who is he? What is his solution to mass immigration?

>memefalg
check
>strawman
check
>"oh this goy here is realy pesky fellow white people"
check

he makes over 100k per month on patreon

I don't like peterson because he's deceptive and won't honestly approach the Jewish question. He seems like a gatekeeper to me to trap people from getting fully redpilled. They just stop with peterson and nothing changes. Their room is clean while the West is burning down all around them.

Attached: 1525459579977.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

>I hate him because he acts like he's doing this as some sort of gift to the world or out of some kind of human compassion and yet monetizes everything he says will "help" people
This, he's a nasty cunt. Pompous, self important, self serious, self serving and grandiose.

There is a coalition of LGBQT members systematical trying to ruin this mans credential and position. Its all political fags.

Deep. I never particularly liked him anyway

>roaming millennial
into the trash it goes

oh, makes sense

Smart guys/women are hated by the system.