Varg's New Video

What does Jow Forums think about Vargs (second) latest video where he describes his ideal society?
>Primitive technology
>No citys, just small communes
>No democracy
>No money
>A pan-european confederacy to make sure trible will unite against invaders
>Pagan religions and ideals

He basically seems like an Ancom with primitivist and fascist ideals. Thoughts?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-05-05 kl. 18.44.05.png (867x754, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm#europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>primitive technology
>no money

Virtually even Somalia could easily conquer his ideal Europe.

All the rest is fine, but we need some center of technology production to mantain tech superiority, and some sort of meritocratic league of local optimates ready to take command of their tribes and unite them as a single entity against their enemies

Also we need a great European capital full of classical style buildings, monuments and statues

Seems like a good way to get genocided by Muslims or other vultures, and then get sent to hell for the sin of idolatry.

Yea also forced Paganism is bad. I would create a list of traditional European faiths, and people wpuld be free to choose to follow whicever they want (or even choose atheism)

Why would anyone conquer a place with a low population?

Fuck off you shilling cunt. We're not watching your monetized YouTube video

You guys need to stop listening to this autistic forest nigger. He's a decent musician, but he's a total fag when it comes to pretty much anything else.

because you can

why wouldn't you conquer a place with low population?

its pretty funny how this moron has a following

>Pagan religions and ideals
vargs ''pagan ideals'' are practically christianity without Jesus.

His good ideas are mainly the ones everyone here already agree without even knowing him. His personal ideas (full paganism autism and primitivism) are just cringe

I want the land.

Low population is a bonus. Less resistance.

Attached: 1517244939227.jpg (484x332, 29K)

also, why is this guy and his followers wasting his time thinking about imaginary ethnostate europes when europe cant even vote for an anti immigrant party

Why do you give a fuck about varg? He's a degenerate and an ACTUAL MURDERER. He should not be in any way your role model.

Even if he got his wish everything would return to mostly how it is now within a few centuries. What are monarchies but chieftain that have conquered more land, what are countries but tribes that have grown, what is currency but the system to barter things with people who dont need what you have but want what the people who needs what you wants?

he needs to be bitchslapped with a bigly and yuge nigger schlong

He's a retarded larper, who's figured out a way to profit from fedora tippers trying to escape their cringy image by pretending to worship tree faeries.

lmao I'd like to see this faggot needing a root canal with hie primitive technology, a huge percetage of deaths not long ago were because of 'mouth problems'

He ought to be shot in the back of the head, just like in the good old days that he wants to go back to for his murderous ways.

Attached: 1522130412924m.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Also

>promotes primitive propaganda
>use youtube videos on the internet to spread those ideas

I agree with him because I think we're going to end up having to live like this within the next 100 years anyway. The ice age is coming, the planet is running out of fuel and other minerals. The collapse is coming.

Attached: This is war -- huh -- wow!.webm (640x360, 270K)

lol have you seen how he lives? he doesn't even need money, he can probably sustain himself just off burzum royalties

Varg is the most pathetic LARPer in history.

Cut off your electricity and internet faggot, then you can pretend to be a viking.

I like how Varg always triggers civic nationalist cuckbois like the ones in this thread

We should keep technology, but use it sparingly. Live in balance with nature, and have orbital death rays to deal with anyone that would take from us. The animals of nature are the best teachers. Nature is the real boss of Earth, not mankind. We need to be tough and smart like they are.

Attached: Cuttlefish hypnosis.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>He basically seems like an Ancom with primitivist and fascist ideals. Thoughts?
That's basically what he is, a racially aware ancom. Why do you think he makes so many videos shitting on capitalism?

I agree mostly , but we need to keep our techonologic advances since it's what makes us more superior than the rest of the world.

>Primitive technology
>pan european confederacy against invaders

He lives a good life though, I like his lifestyle.

Attached: 1473343612136.png (640x479, 138K)

Attached: 1473341342087.png (640x479, 193K)

it fits perfect with my ideal life
>be 23 years old
>no responsibilities
>total freedom
>smoke weed
if i could tuuuuurn baaack tiiiiime

Attached: 1474317313056.png (640x640, 189K)

It's a pipe dream. People have gotten used to being reliant on technology and pampered by the comforts of the modern world. Practicing self-sustenance is good, of course, but people like Varg who believe that we should go back to primitive living are just outliers and will be outnumbered by Europeans who don't want to and never will. However, he is right about living modestly and giving as little tax money as possible to the traitors in power who are determined to ruin us.

Attached: no future fashwave.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>What does Jow Forums think about Vargs (second) latest video
Let's find out

L A R P
A
R
P

I think you need to stop shilling some old ass backwards faggot

Attached: teenage_Varg.gif (320x240, 2.77M)

My opinions on Varg's different opinions:

>Race
Agreed
>Primitivism
Disagreed , humans are supposed to advance
>Paganism > Christianity
Depends , just take the best of both
>No democracy
Hard one. On 1 side Democracy might work when it's there's no corruption , but it also slows down the effieciency of a government dramatically. We need a better alternative
>No money
Disagreed , we need to get rid of the debt based economy
>A pan-European confederacy
Fucking agreed
>No Cities , just small communities
Agreed slightly. We still need to keep production up.

>if you disarm yourself and make yourself weak people will leave you alone!
wow imagine being this fucking retarded

Tää.

But yeah the fact is that Earth SIMPLY cannot support 10 billion niglets. It's going to collapse sooner or later. There won't be a Mars colony big enough or (((They))) who control the mass enough to stop it from collapsing.
At the moment it might be funny to laugh at environmentalists and "simple life" people, but the fact is that we simply CAN'T give a refridgerator, car and an Ipad to every single nigger or whitey on this globe and keep just growing and prospering with infinite resources.

Varg has pretty weird ideas, but the fact is that you can't really keep the economy going, when it all relies on oil, which will run out, or become too expensive for 99,9% of people on Earth.

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 5K)

Primitive tech and no money are retarded ideas, and so is having zero cities. Some urban center are needed to develop an economy (although not the urban jungles we have today). The rest is agreeable although I'm not pagan and don't plan on being

How the fuck is a pan european confederacy supposed to work without technology?

Varg is right when it comes to economics and politics. But he makes too much stupid arguments about Religion and primitivism. Yeah we should shrink down population dramatically (After the future for white people is secured) but we shouldn't live in mudhuts.

He actually lives the life, how is he a LARPer?

Technology is going to backwards anyway because it's unlikely they ever find a replacement for fossil fuels, let alone an alternative before we run out.

Other forms of oil are completely inefficient and require too much energy to produce.

>No democracy
>No money
Sounds like a recipe for disaster and war

Attached: 1520492269112.png (245x206, 6K)

Varg is a complete idiot who want to live in viking fantasy so badly. Why even take him serious?

He sound like a Communist

>primitive tech
>varg watches as yet another of his kids isnt strong enough to survive childbirth
why do people post this retard on here again?

No democracy is fine.

Aslong most politicians are corrupt puppets anyway i wouldn't mind a fascist dictator.

He looks like mimir from god of war. Knowledgable like him too

Attached: KCg1UCU.png (623x602, 35K)

i wouldnt join his gay pagan commune

The only good argument against Varg in this thread has been the medicinal-part.
Yeah it's true that in a primitive society the local shaman puts some dirty weed to your infected wounds and you die to a fever, but the same will happen to modern medicine.
And with immigration to the only places that are free of horrific diseases will surge up the good old tuberculosis etc.
My Congolese coworker has had actually tuberculosis HERE. A disease that was wiped out with medicine. Now it's coming back.

What happens (has happened) when modern medicine (aka antibiotics) stop working, becouse the food-industry pumps the cows full of them and people are given antibiotics to use, but don't use them so the bacteria just finds out how to bypasses it?

So the point about medicine is okay in the scenario when they find out a way to wipe out the antibiotic-problem and also the hospital-bacteria which kills people randomly.

Same as my ideal except with high technological advancement. Everyone should live on their own plot of land in the country and be mostly self sufficient while making use of existing tech to remain connected.

Large cities should be burned to the ground. Only small cities where people go to study if they choose.

I think Elon Musks satellite internet will help this happen since the main reason people don't like going out into the country is cause they lose their internet.

China will grow larger!

AHAHAHAHAH. Perfect primitive niggers waiting to be conquered.

Attached: 5252.jpg (525x350, 25K)

How the fuck would a confederation work wothout tech?

>>Primitive technology
>>No citys, just small communes
if he had some thought he would understand the importance of humans going off world

>let's discard all medical and technological advancement in favor of going back in time so I can live out my stupid viking naturalist fantasy
>what could possibly go wrong?

this guy is a senile old retard who thinks he has answers when in reality he doesn't know shit about anything. what a stupid faggot. fuck that misguided sperg and his pagan fetish. he's intellectually dishonest too and it shows. it even shows when he talks about his murder of Euronymous. he's a twisted lunatic not to be listened to.

Club-wielding yetis versus modern Chinese military, let's go!

Attached: 2013030204jpg_zpsa9d558d2.jpg (900x476, 85K)

What an absolute retard

So his idea is to become pre-colonial Africa?

Yeah, I wonder what could happen next..

what about food storage? or higiene conditions? or proper clothing? heating in winter? roads? housing? etc

this guy is a criminal retard that makes money from other retards like his wife or those who bother watching his videos
>hurr durr I killed someone else because I'm death metal faggot
lmao what a nigger

Varg is not only a criminal, a terrorist and a white nigger. Not only is he evil and the embodiment of all stereotypes about the right. He IS a cult leader and the equivalent of ISIS. His "solution" is to make our countries poor, collapse our entire civilization, go to a meme tier utopia of the stone age which even an edgy sixteen year old would be ashamed of and kill of 90% of all living human beings, so he and his cultists can repopulate the earth as the new "master race". An "alpha male" member of the "master race" such as his who has not worke a single fucking day in his entire life. Why he of all people is not banned on JewTube is fucking beyond me. Why he is FREE and not locked behind bars forever is beyond me.

And what's funny? He still gets things more right than the (((Alt-Right))) and knows perfectly who the real enemies are. That doesn't tell you how good Varg, the criminally insane murderer and cult leader is, but how utter dog shit the (((Alt-Right))) is.

Attached: Ameri Yarmulke.png (1336x972, 852K)

Classic meme.

Varg is the man. He makes some cool music too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

Hel is Germanic and pagan you jew larper

clay.

you have much to learn.

He hit the nail on the head on that one. I never agree with the man even 60%, but this time he is on fucking point.

>live in varg society
>fall down a cliff after wandering through the european forests to find some stone formation where we can honor odin
>rip leg open
>varg starts sprinting towards me
>incredible fahst speed because of his blue eyes, with which he can see better in the european forest
>starts grabbing a bunch of dandelions from the ground
>spits on my leg, and rubs dandelions into wound, while chanting hail odin sail odin
>die 4 days after because of leg infection
>mfw

Attached: 8e0e936d5df168cb43ccd28b84db754a.jpg (500x500, 29K)

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH KING OF THE METAL AUTISTS TELLING FAIRY TALES ABOUT HIM AND HIS GAY LOVERS IDEAL DREAMWOLD WHAT A FLAMING FAIRY FAGGOT I HOPE HE DIES SOON SO YOU CUNTS STOP POSTING HIS GAY PROPOGANDA

>Be Pagan
>Listen to Varg
>Buy land innawoods
>Start a farm
>Buy lots of guns
>Buy hens
>Buy meat birds
>Buy pigs
>Plant (seeds) food every where

>You are now a free man.

Attached: 1511212239529.gif (420x360, 1.82M)

Varg is a retard.

His solution is to get rid of the welfare state so we stop giving money to subhumans and they die out.

He just wants white europeans to be disarmed and rendered defenseless so that he can spread his boipussy for the muslims he loves so much.
This guy is a traitor and a joke. More proof that nordics are not really white.

I bet varg will out live ((((((((((((((christianity))))))))))))))))))
It was self defense actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GJOVPjhXMY

Attached: Victims of Cmdr. Breivik.jpg (937x1167, 449K)

yeah, basically this.
Had a pretty serious infection myself recently. If I lived in Varg World I'd literally be dead. gee, thanks for nothing, Varg. You can keep Valhalla as well.

Isn't that literally communism? And make it incredibly easy to be invaded? Varg is an idiot.

Youre a fucking idiot. And a liar. Your opinion is disregarded.

>I bet varg will out live ((((((((((((((christianity))))))))))))))))))
Imagine being this retarted.

Even Rousseau said democracy would never work if you're grouping more than 30,000 households together. We need a pseudo-anprim confederacy.

No, it is not. You clearly have not watched his videos, let alone read the stuff on his old site before it got shoad. For example the part where he gloated how Breivik killed those teenagers in Norway, how "the social darwinist in him applauded for getting rid of these weak people".

He dindu nuffink. Tha police be tryna keep a white nigguh down.

Attached: Whitest image possible.jpg (645x624, 42K)

he doesnt like muslims either. he just says christians are 10 times worse than mudslimes. which is true. christianity has done more harm to european culture and religion than islam ever will.

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm#europe

Varg's idealogy would be fine if he gave up on the no techonology meme.

Even he is dependant on techonology.

Not using techonology just to proof a point is retarded as fuck.

And these desu

He's crazy as a shithouse rat...but that's none of my business.

Attached: Kermit Sipping Tea.jpg (281x181, 7K)

Not an argument christ nigger

Attached: 1510561349715.jpg (800x600, 166K)

No idea

Attached: 1520435891916.jpg (461x549, 73K)

>primitive technology
Good. Then you can only have what you can make yourself. No gibs me dats.
>no cities just small communes
Good. Cities are the epicenter of degeneracy.
>no democracy
Varg isnt meek
>no money
Good. No taxes. No welfare going to subhumans who overpopulate the world.
>a pan european confederacy to make sure tribe will unite against invaders.
And what the fuck is wrong with that?
>pagan religions and ideals
Who cares.

Would Christianity be part of your list?

It was literally self defense. Also euronymous was a commie so i'm glad he's dead.

Resources and land.

watch the video he made before the one Op posted. he explains it more ind etail there. basically he still wants technology, but he doesnt want us to depend on it. which is true.

what if a great sun storm occurs? its EMP waves will destroy all electronics. your modern car will be useless. can you tame a horse and ride it? how do you get your food when there is no supermarket? you get my point.

technology is fine as long as you dont depend on it. Varg can use tehcnology, but he can also survive without it. you cant.

Good point. We should indeed get less dependant on it while still trying to advance.

>A pan-european confederacy
My answer is no or absolutelly depending on what he means by "european".

yes I mean the "only blue eyed blondes are european"

people should have the idea of wanting to create something better for the sake of your country, not necessarily for the sake of money

>ice age
it's the opposite

>It was literally self defense. Also euronymous was a commie so i'm glad he's dead.
t. Varg drone No. 122342523523455342235

Attached: AmeriMAGA.png (220x229, 9K)