youtube.com/watch?v=U2MnxAgjK_M
youtube.com/watch?v=XU54THM2wSU
youtube.com/watch?v=eYSbUOoq4Vg
youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=MKttkj3tahw
youtube.com/watch?v=WZFllWmI3rw
youtube.com/watch?v=QXMUY4deXs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to be covered in jam and cream like a scone.

Attached: 31.jpg (1096x806, 91K)

Who are these people?

Requesting updates from/on riversofbloodfromanusposter.

During the 2017 GE our Dehenna tried to stand as a Conservative MP in Blair's old constituency.

youtube.com/user/dehenna27

I don't mean you. I would certain cover you in jam and cream.

Attached: 1523547346816.jpg (1153x865, 733K)

Covered like a Mick's head with Anglo-senpais' pats?

Attached: pathereplease.gif (480x270, 830K)

Attached: knife crime.jpg (857x1202, 276K)

cucked is pretty much synonymous with UK

each time you see this there are more lens flares.

Attached: 1525004764210.png (681x513, 649K)

I hope I can one day be as white pilled as you
truly, not sarcasm.

occasional reminder that england has the highest population density in europe and that this doesn't take into account the large amount of the country that is virtually undevelopable on a meaningful scale. this also doesn't account for land that would have to be used for non residential purposes such as schools, hospitals, roads, railways and airports that comes with an increasing population.

Attached: b29.png (421x500, 151K)

The girl is a young tory, the guy is her geriatric husband

youtube.com/watch?v=faMvRGSKbnY

Attached: 46-King_Henry_VIII.png (434x765, 834K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fIczS-SY9KQ
>they say it's as bad as a military warzone hospital
>knifes, knifes, knifes
God damn it, why does he have to ruin every single point he makes by having the oratory skills of a toddler?

And that's her Youtube?

She doesn't even have Shake It Off in her playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAxZ0XSzODI

Attached: happy mick.png (500x424, 220K)

>the improved edits.
Tee hee Anglo-senpai...

Attached: Headpatting2018.png (372x463, 233K)

youtu.be/dIBZalUIfJ4

youtu.be/dIBZalUIfJ4

youtu.be/dIBZalUIfJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=aobwrnijWhk

time for some english bliss lads

Attached: 1467034679231.jpg (525x500, 149K)

Attached: saved.gif (160x160, 8K)

>youtu.be/va6nPu-1auE

VINDALOOOOO....VINNDAALOOOOO!!!! CUM ON ENGLUND!

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 15K)

Wahey!

Attached: Comment.png (1630x1511, 1.25M)

So where are you from?

What we need also is for someone with some gravitas to reign in the stupid fuckers in groups like National Action.
Dialectically we need to separate ourselves from them aggressively, and unite all the smaller groups under one banner. From the looks of G.I. (not that I am 100% sold on them), they have the image to do it. They just need the will.

Attached: Scally.jpg (1200x878, 277K)

I heard G.I. is looking for a leader in the UK. depending on whom it ends up being, it could go really well for them.

One problem i have with GI is that they seem to be allergic to using the british or english flag, gives them a whole 5th column vibe about them, mosley gave the lightning fash the british colours, GI are taking a french orientated method and not changing a thing about when introducing it to the uk

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

The bloke in the white shirt is Lilly Allen's dad and you see his willy in the film Shallow Grave

youtube.com/watch?v=U2MnxAgjK_M

His stance a power, serene his face
Cloth he dons with utmost grace
Our fortress island praise his word
Henry the eighth our sovereign lord

They should have at least used Pic related or something.

Attached: English GI.png (1500x750, 19K)

god damn the english are hideous people

yeah either that or one with a white logo on the british flag

Attached: 122600011_1_640x640.jpg (640x640, 49K)

I'm not trying to be funny but to some extent that's necessary. Britain is gone, we've had our Empire, it isn't coming back. A MASSIVELY new system is needed.

Roman would never have predicted its fall to be succeeded by Lombards and Prussia would never have dreamed of Germany being consumed by a inter-continental war of subversion between America and Russia.

>Shallow Grave

youtube.com/watch?v=XU54THM2wSU

Attached: burger.jpg (500x375, 158K)

Sticky, sweet and sugary, like a scone.
How about a gentle kiss on the cheek?

Attached: 33.jpg (685x485, 37K)

at least we have decent sized willies mate.

Attached: 1525530456492.jpg (1005x783, 178K)

you've seen it

Our flag represents our people, not the state, if your going to make a flag at least try to make reflect the british or english flag in its design

I want to lay on a biscuit and be covered in marshmallow and chocolates desu

Attached: Tunnocks.png (576x500, 248K)

Are those the uncut yankee willies that are slotted off on penis inspection day?

Attached: giphy.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

also hitler didnt just use the swastika , he also flew the 1st reich flag alongside it

The problem with the current far right groups is that there to extreme you need to try win over the normies and not reveal your power level straight away, like for example tough immigration in one hand but another policy to legalise weed or free uni to win people over.

I'm ok with that. Any escape from this current existence also works

I'm too excited and deep in to stop

I'll be around for an hour or two before I take it.

Attached: IMG_6251.png (400x541, 287K)

I think it's soon to say whether generation identity is going to have a major role in the culture war or not. By now it seems it is promising, because they didn't compromise even once.
What I find to be interesting is that they aren't linked to just one country, they are trying to get at least some presence in all major western european nations that share the same problems. It is a great move, even stupid parties like the greens got some notoriety for doing something similar.
The nationalists lack leadership, because anyone with a strong hand can be made to be a new hitler by the globalists or something, that's also another stigma that needs to be overcome in the future. But the way things are going it seems like there's a window of opportunity for people to make themselves heard at a local level before organizing at a national level. Great leaders could come out of that situation, but to claim leadership right now won't be optimal, it needs to get bigger first before someone gets everything wrong like richard spencer and fucks everything up

all this PR cucking will get the party anywhere, Not saying use 3rd reich symbols or anything, but GI and such are gonna get called racist or supremacist whatever they do, they shouldnt bend over backwards not to get called.
The rules are designed to prevent people right of theresa may getting in, your not going to win by playing there gamee

Have you ever watched this film?

I would eat it.

Attached: VqZm046.png (520x1046, 831K)

What is your current situation like that is making you seek to kill yourself?

why is this general always pathetic?

why is your country always pathetic

Attached: file.png (489x847, 270K)

I get what your saying, but you got to appeal to as many people as you can to win and no matter how much you try debate with people they wont change there minds so you give them a bit of carrot to chase like free uni or some shit

>aroused and inflamed
Would you write sordid letters to a girl?

The realistic right needs to get big enough prior to getting involved using the same tools the left uses
Doing it now is just killing the movement in its infancy. The timing is important

i think they should avoid using the brit flag. You dont want to get conflated with the likes of britain first or bnp. It makes them unique & more legit using the yellow ID flag

>why is this general always pathetic?

clicks on this thread anyway

Attached: pat.jpg (480x270, 22K)

>The problem with the current far right groups is

the inability to recognize and weed out infiltrators, agent provocateurs, incompetents, freaks, and defectives; the desperation for followers that means that anyone who meets the minimum criteria for membership and who professes any superficial allegiance is accepted into the very heart of the group, no questions asked; the inability to cut out/remove “gangrenous” elements before they infect the entire group; defects in character of leadership, leaders who are uninspiring, who do not know how to lead, who procrastinate and waste endless opportunities

Remember to be on guard against the two sides of the ecologically invasive coin

Attached: based victorian introductions.png (460x588, 589K)

post link so i can like the comment

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 34K)

Attached: C92wY8GXsAETdmr.jpg (960x916, 98K)

Yeah I agree. Unfortunately I think a fact of life is that someone needs to haveactually experienced a hard life or seen some genuine action to be the kind of leader that can actually make effective change.

Even Farage had his limitations in this regard, and Trump certainly does.

quit weed a week ago, feel like shit

So will he actually put some effort in himself next time?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYSbUOoq4Vg

you'll feel better next week
keep going

finally

>Doing it now is just killing the movement in its infancy.
the "Movement" is nowhere at the moment, why would people root for a horse that just seems like some frail weak horse, you have to inspire people to get somewhere. Have clear goals, People say farage got where he was becuase muh overton window but he didn't , he set a clear goal to go over all others, leaving the EU through a referendum. When GI started countersignalling against ones who call them white nationalist they just allieanated half their potential base

why cant they use the GI symbol superimpisod over the british flag, or a blue GI symbol on a red background,
Using some pan national flag for a supposdly national movement wont work, might as well use the UN flag.

Whats so wrong with be associated with the BNP?
they where actually getting places before they got SPIED and FARAGED

A study I read ages ago said it takes like 6 weeks for all of it to leave your system and for you to be actually quit.

Joe's put his channel back to public again

youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw/videos

Attached: joe owens.jpg (857x439, 44K)

let's see if that force's arsenal's hand

Because he's talking to an American audience

youtube.com/watch?v=MKttkj3tahw

F-followed by a wee cheeky chinrub?

Attached: chinrub.jpg (450x473, 32K)

why do brits forget to use 'the'? you aren't going to hospital, you're going to the hospital.

A refreshing pat on such a warm evening for this Mick.

Attached: 1524338977042.jpg (601x680, 358K)

this is a good point. young people arent straight edged 1950s stiffs anymore

just let the group be unique for once. we dont need to shoehorn in the british flag into everything

youtube.com/watch?v=WZFllWmI3rw

awh, no ''YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS''

I quit 5 months ago, and I feel fucking great.
Hit the gym 3 times a week.
Cleaned up diet, other bad habits.
Get out more.
Made new friends.
Learning to play piano with the money I saved.
Second best decision I ever made.

You'll be going to hospital in a minute if you ain't careful m8, oi oi.

>just let the group be unique for once.
why?
for group called generation idenity they care supposdly little about british or even white idenity, just vauge ukip-tier milque toast slogans that have been tried and failed

thanks, small steps to win them over like how the other parties do it, and gradually change things to whatever the goal is

That's bullshit. These movements like UKIP always pretend to be anti-racist and and liberal, and everyone just assumes their lying and calls them Nazis anyway. And then a leading member is outed for saying something racist and their suspicions are confirmed.

Just be honest about what you think and make your points with confidence. What the movement needs now is proof that young, intelligent, happy people feel this way. We don't need loads of people, we just need some positive, non-violent, well organised radical presence.

What's the use in appealing to a load of Deanos anyway?

post tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=QXMUY4deXs0

no reason. just let them be. they're not vague ukip-esque if you do any research on them. Only citicism is that they're a ''based poles, immigration is ok when i do it'' organisation

>What's the use in appealing to a load of Deanos anyway?
To seize the means of production of silver Audis.

Another thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people are closet nationalists. They just won't talk about it openly, but privately they are "permissive". The silent majority stuff that people used to talk about the voters that voted for trump and brexit.
That ends up creating an "invisible hand" in term of voters and supporters that will only make itself visible at critical events like voting day and things like that. A lot of people won't mobilize public out of social fear, but would vote without fear instead. The potencial of nationalism is great, but the culture needs to change along with the times. Otherwise it will'll remain invisible.

>the "Movement" is nowhere at the moment,
Some of you guys act like as if everything needs to blow up in order to it to become expressive
Nationalism is on the rise, but it won't happen all of a sudden, it needs to grow everyday
It's like the arguments of the other thread, hitler tried to take over with 50 men and got jailed, mussolini had 50 thousand men and the king accepted his demands
That's just to illustrate, no one's taking anything by force, but you won't do great things with no people, the movement isn't big enough for that now, but once it gets bigger people will start listening to it

Anyone else going to that freedom of speech thing in central tomorrow?

what was the best?

im about 1000 miles away up in scotland, so no.

An ever increasing population of half witted niggers to fill up that tiny island.

Central what? Give me details of time place and purpose.

I suppose if you want to get your face onto a police daftie database it's a good thing.

Vasectomy

hitler didnt build his support by milque toast vagueness, He had clear goals and spoke strongly and spoke clearly, he didnt bend over to impress people who will never like them. He never tried to hide his intentions, he went on full about the jews and such from day 1

If I was in London I absolutely would out curiosity more than anything.