Why is their no mention of the shots that killed Steve Paddock in the police report?

from the Las Vegas October 1st shooting police report:

Approximately 2213 hours:
Paddock fired an unknown number of rounds into the Las Vegas Village area.

Approximately 2215 hours:
Paddock fired two separate volleys of an unknown number of rounds into the Las Vegas
Village area.

Approximately 2216 hours
LVMPD Officers Varsin and Hendrex along with Mandalay Bay security officers made
entry into the stairwell on the 31st floor.

Approximately 2218 hours:
The heat detection indicator from inside room 32-135 detected no further readings from
inside of the room.

If you believe the official story you would think that he shot himself sometime between 2215 hours and 2218 hours. The police report talks about all of the shots, except the shots that killed Paddock. Why are the "suicide shots" not mentioned at all in the police report? Why do they not mention the gun type or the caliber of bullet that killed Stephen Paddock?

lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf

Attached: wastedpaddock.jpg (600x800, 285K)

hmmmmmmmm im really getting sleepy all of a sudden

Also from the police report:

Synopsis
On October 6, 2017, detectives from the LVMPD along with a LVMPD Crime Scene Analyst,
attended the autopsy of Stephen Paddock at the CCOCME. Also present were members of the
FBI Evidence Recovery Team who retained all collected evidence.
The exam room was secured by Clark County Coroner, John Fudenberg. Forensic Pathologist
Doctor Lisa Gavin performed the autopsy with one assistant.
The decedent was x-rayed, photographed and cleaned prior to Doctor Gavin’s exam.
Preliminarily, the injuries noted were on the posterior of both calves and a gunshot wound to the
upper palette inside the decedent’s mouth with obvious damage to the upper teeth.
The cause of Paddock’s death was an interoral gunshot wound and the manner of death was
ruled a suicide.

Why do the make no mention of the bullet caliber or gun used in the "suicide" synopsis??

Attached: FearandLoathingVegasShooter.jpg (449x839, 172K)

>The last shots are fired from the suspect

How are the "last shots fired" not the suicide shots? Why is there no mention of the suicide shots??

Attached: LVshootertimeline.jpg (1488x1616, 558K)

i've been away for a while, been going through the archives reading
i see stuff about windows not being broken, any more info on that?

So the police fail to mention when or with what gun Stephen Paddock actually killed himself and everyone just pretends that this is normal? No one gives a shit that they don't actually know when he shot himself? There was a "heat detection indicator" in his room but they still have no clue as to when he actually "shot himself??!?

My guess is that the shots that killed Paddock happened before the rest of the shooting, and before the windows were broken. I think it's a huge red herring that they don't mention the suicide shots at all in the police report. And now you have no broken window with the bodycam footage. Has anyone attempted to timestamp the bodycam footage so we know what the real time is in the video?

More importantly, THERE IS A SHELL CASING ON TOP OF THE SUICIDE WEAPON.

OK Jow Forums, the LV shooting is obviously being bombarded with false leads by the deep state to cover up their tracks.

So far these are the leads I have:

-related to Janet Airlines/Aliens
-related to Saudi Princes/Mossad/Nukes
-related to CP/Pizzagate
-related to Area 51 military drones experiment

so which one of these leads is the real one?

Approximately 2218 hours:
The heat detection indicator from inside room 32-135 detected no further readings from
inside of the room.

is this fake news? am i getting punked? a body doesnt just go cold after dying . feels like its written by a shill tht doesnt havea clue of biology

>-related to CP/Pizzagate

Stephen's brother being arrested for cp seems to be pointing in the right direction

looks like they shot him 50 times all those bullets

checked
anyone know how those heat detection indicators work?

1/2

Attached: 1507259549943m.jpg (732x1024, 131K)

ill keep looking but havent seen an image of that? got one to post? deeply concerned

Attached: aG9izKw_d.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Attached: 1507059181132m.jpg (644x1024, 135K)

i dunno, knowing that the CIA can basically upload CP onto any computer they want and frame people at will, it makes me question whether it's not just some dummy lead they are throwing into the whole mess just to make it more confusing for people to follow

I mean, what's one more casualty in the whole scheme of things? (is what they are thinking)

Attached: 1507256933604.gif (1464x3768, 1.17M)

Why do faggots like Paddock of these people kill themselves? The parkland kid is standing tall like a man.

In the new videos....are these shots in there??

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 10.52.38 AM.png (725x729, 150K)

(((why))) do they commit (((suicide)))??? hmmm that really is a good question???

How do you know that was the suicide weapon if there is no mention of the gun or caliber of bullet that Stephen supposedly shot himself with?

Attached: 1508016408930.jpg (1920x2000, 587K)

Is it so improbable that we have defective people amongst our racial ranks?

I'm mainly going on proximity, and the fact that the revolver by the body would be useless for anything else

Attached: ENHANCE!.png (376x396, 307K)

No it's perfectly normal my friend. But if you look at the big picture, notice that there are a lot of (((holes))) and (((loose ends))) in this story, then you might consider that this (((suicide))) sure seems convenient to keep things as confusing and (((open ended))) as possible, don't you think?

grassy-ass senpai

seems to be the latest significant thread ffs
the lvmpd is allowed by the ruling jurisdiction to roll out the tapes requested by foia. i'm not an expert, however, these videos are not transparent at fucking all. one shows a Windows toolbar implying a screen recording software was utilized to ease the editing process.
God-damned sophomoric.

and yes, my comment is not without merit

get to the front page

I agree with you, I'm just wondering why they decided to not name the "suicide" weapon or caliber of bullet in the police report.

careful fbi, (((they))) know

>7 months
>no motive
What’s Jow Forums‘s accepted theory on this? Was he a CIA nigger?

whether or not it was a sting operation is to be seen, but at the very least, paddock was selling weapons to at least one terrorist

his autopsy report indicated injured upper calves, both legs. and a gunshot projectile through the skull damaging the teeth, no mention of projectile mass or caliber