Didn't see this coming

Patrick Little running for Senator in California has been ejected from the CAGOP Convention.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvqJE9fDjoY

Attached: pl.png (402x716, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/censoredcandid8?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He stumbles a bit here and there, but I can understand he's emotional.

Otherwise he's a very clear and knowledgeable speaker and makes a very valid point without being hateful or making it about race.

Based dood. Hope he gets some kind of support but goddamn there are so many goy puppets and these goys are getting bussed from out of state in these occasions.

It's a real uphill battle. All the best to him though.

>when you take the whole bottle of redpills all at once

So did he take all the redpills at once and went full Nehlen?

Friendly reminder that dogwhistling your power level is a better strategy than sperging it out.

Got my vote.

mine too, Israel can't hide their crimes forever

Wrong, kike

Amazing. Can't wait to vote for this hero.

He gives me Rockwellian vibes. All CAfags must make it their duty to vote for this man.

Attached: Rockwell Race-Mixing Jews.png (1200x802, 1.13M)

By being booted from CAGOP Convention, his credibility grew.
Good guy, vote for him.

You realize spamming these threads only makes it more obvious he's controlled opposition right?

GTFO kike

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE. THIS DUDE ISN'T RUNNING FOR OFFICE. THIS DUDE IS WHAT JEWS THINK PEOPLE ON Jow Forums ACTUALLY ACT LIKE IN REAL LIFE.

Attached: 1497560647334.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Attached: AP18019273220330-e1516432371949-640x400.jpg (640x400, 38K)

OP ISNT EVEN FROM FUCKING AMERICA. STOP SHILLING THIS LITERAL FAGGOT.

weeeeewwwwww woah yowza eeeeee gad
BASED

>being a fucking nazi scumbag that hates freedom
>expect to be taken seriously
he basically committed political and professional suicide . also should he be running for the democrats ? they were the pro slavery,anti civil rights people wouldn't they be closer to nazis ?

Attached: 1479016479987.jpg (750x738, 132K)

Don't be a homophobe.

God damn I didn't expect to see such a based burger. Please Californians, elect this man.

But you are. So shill harder for Little.

Controlled opposition. Ignore.

Attached: 1523686817397.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

Hope he rots

Kikes have been spamming this faggot nonstop the past few days. It's like they're not even trying anymore.

it was a bit dramatic and stomping and spitting on a flag, any flag, is asking for trouble but ISRAELS FLAG????
brah gonna find himself zipped up in a bag in a jiffy

>5 kvetching posts by this ID
>lol Im not shilling bro

They are bad at their job.

holy shit, kek

KIKE!!!

Damn, He wild. My peepee went hard.

Support for Little from Alabama.

>names the jew
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
>doesn't name the jew
HE'S A C U C K

Fuck off kike. This guy is from an old video where he protested twitter and a disgusting yid came up.

>Commiefornia
>GOP
lol, he should be thankful, neo-cons aren't republicans

WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE YOUR OVEN!?!?

You forgot your proxy.
You have your proxy but are still obvious. Fuck off kikes.

He's right and you're the only jew here

The only obvious kike here is you, fuck off with your shitty meme candidate you cocksucking faggot

also whats with the libert shit
>try to fuck with israel
>get BTFO by the far superior israeli army
>still saltry and assblasted about it 51 years later
you're not special , we also killed plenty of sovier soldiers . nobody fucks with israel .

Attached: muttsBTFO.png (305x241, 9K)

>runs around screeching about how he's a nazi
>he's bazed!

Fuck off

Not sure if troll or just an eleven year old trying too hard

Based af!
>and Mossad shot US soldiers in Iraq. used them for target practice.

>a research ship

changed your ids but you're still obvious bud

He's going to lose bigly. Viva Israel.

Attached: 36297297841_806bdc31cc_z.jpg (640x615, 158K)

>If my candidate doesn't suck Jewish cock and promote Americans dying for Israel he's a meme
Hello Rabbi. Even controlled opposition doesn't name the Jew.

America needs to do something about these double passport (((whites))). It's blatantly obvious where their allegiance lies.

Fuck off, kike.

>You realize spamming these threads only makes it more obvious he's controlled opposition right?

>controlled opposition

He doesn't think he is going to win.
He just wants to the opportunity to debate Feinstein if he gets second place which he is polling in right now.

>I'll never serve this flag.
Powerful, senpai... have my vote. Feincrook is fuked.

Get a job, deadbeat

Can anyone explain to me how he is able to run as a Republican? Why can't they just kick him from the party?

You have one chance america, take it now or disappear.

Attached: quote-arthur jones-00.jpg (850x400, 51K)

My assumption is that he's the one with a job and you're the one without one. I dunno, must be my prejudice :^)

Is he actually winning?

This is why I'm a democrat. The fucking GOP is owned by jews and has been for a long long time.

You're not fooling anyone, shill.

Anyone who actually thinks running a candidate who is video taped stamping on the flag of Israel is a GOOD IDEA needs a helicopter ride.

CAN'T DIDDLE THE LITTLE

Anyone can run, but that doesn't mean they'll endorse you.

Anyways, this guy is too crazy to be taken seriously in politics.

>He doesn't think he is going to win. He just wants to the opportunity to debate Feinstein if he gets second place which he is polling in right now.

Well, California is a very bad state for any republican. Even super republican like him.
Too many kikes, liberals and mexicans in commiefornia. He should try again in some more conservative state of he losses. Him being already second and more popular than neocon republicans in fucking California suggests than Americans are waking up the jewish menace.

What's the LD50 on redpill?

>bow down to israel goy
you're so transparent

70mg/kg

researching how much better IDF is then burgerstand navy
and 'research ship' in the navy is code for spy ship or ship with experimental shit

Is this more your speed then?

Attached: trump israel.png (1140x858, 1.4M)

>Is he actually winning?

So far not yet BUT he is akready more popular than neocon republican candidates.

based, if only all mutts were this based

Do you doubt my power now? I'll shut your candidacy down goyim!

Attached: Screenshot_20180503-225504.png (1280x720, 720K)

1200 mg if injected directly into the blood stream.

Attached: 1492802668263.jpg (388x475, 61K)

only lies come out when you speak kike

Anyone can run under the Republican party?
How does that work?
Can anyone run under any party name?
Over here, you get kicked from the party and can't run under that name if you step out of line.

>he basically committed political and professional suicide

Why's that? Oh that's right, because your tribe has infected my country's brain. You're the humanoid equivalent of a prion.

He's the sane one.

Attached: arthur jones max.jpg (1161x688, 199K)

bro 1200mg is like a low dose redpill

This guy is such a maniac he's close to driving the Saracens out of Sicily.
Fucking bless the man. Blessed blessed and thrice blessed! Highest praises for the Maniac!

Attached: 1525537950237 Trump.jpg (600x800, 186K)

For anyone actually interested in looking him up.
>littlerevolution.us
>twitter.com/censoredcandid8?lang=en

your soldiers are shit. you can't fight your own wars even with US tech, and US might.

Attached: 1519395688102.jpg (621x670, 65K)

TYT were saying it's because he is running under the Republican party and was the only huwhite doing so. They don't actually know his beliefs. Apparently he's polling well with Asians.

Hail to the Maniac!
Hail!
Hail!

Attached: 478145d82f13ee18ae839b032551d0ed--roman-helmet-roman-history.jpg (481x543, 37K)

>nobody fucks with israel
except based hezbollah ofc

>waaah waaaah duh U.S.S libuhrteeeee durrr"
STFU YOU UNCLEAN ANIMAL!!!! Good luck getting a fraction of the votes there little. I guarentee you not only crash and burn miserably while running but you have a mental break down afterwards as well. I hope you and your family get it to you fucking dumb animal. G-d protects Israel, never forget that!

Have fun fighting Iran all by yourself and getting wrecked

Attached: 1518235221763.png (500x500, 35K)

It's too late for dogwhistling, we need to show the heeb we're not afraid in a brave and intelligent manner, which will embolden our ranks

There you go, twisting Spencer's statements again.

The only thing that prevents you and your kind from being Shoah'd out of existence by Arabs is America. Careful, kike.

It was a misunderstanding, most Americans agree there was no malicious intent. We fully support Israel and our prayers are with your government and your soldiers. We pray that G-d give the Israeli soldier the courage and valor needed to overwhelm there enemies.

Big if Little.

Attached: 711c10e9d5028033f64ac54e4fb21a31d79e7ca34c4ef604c1c68beb2fef9633.gif (615x720, 280K)

We dont need other races.

Attached: EuropeansDontNeedNonWhites.jpg (1069x1200, 198K)

Wow so basically you're telling us you're a nigger

Spencer is controlled op and that whole infographic is full of disinfo and shilling. Chernovich didn't even start the ((())) thing. That was literally CIA code in the 60s for terms that required further (((research))) to understand complexity of statements being made.

Attached: 1524277674927 Trumpstein.jpg (720x809, 44K)

he has just the right amount of 'tism

If Israel wasn't sustained by Western money and Western stupidity then I would have no problem with them - better yet, I'd send all the Jews in Europe to Israel, where they can scrabble in the dirt to earn a living and thereby expiate their oceanic shame.

Since so many faggot Californians move to Oregon and fuck up our government I feel like this one time I should get to vote in the Californian election.

doesn't seem like he meant to use a proxy, the guy just ruined his own career.

>Anyone can run under the Republican party?How does that work? Can anyone run under any party name?Over here, you get kicked from the party and can't run under that name if you step out of line.

It looks like they just kicked him out.

Love that black guy
He's like sheeeit

>TYT not realizing that both Reps. and Dems. are Zionist puppets
>actually thinking Jeb-tier neocons are "raycis"

TYT tries to be edgy, but they're just another neoliberal mouthpiece for the false dichotomy.

gee I wonder why their leader spent so many years hiding in a bunker.
can't wait til they try to fuck with us again, I want to see how they'll react when they realize they can't really penetrate the merkava anymore