Lawyer up?

While defending yourself from bodily harm, or even possible death, you take the life of another human. When the police arrive on the scene, do you cooperate with the investigation? Or do you remain silent and hire an attorney?

Attached: CDAC4740-2AB6-4A1B-9D5D-6AD15E884050.jpg (520x346, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you remain silent and hire an attorney
No shit Sherlock. Police never help you, their goal is to get you in jail. Everything is used against you. Do not trust them.

this

dont talk to police they arent your buddies

Is that something you’ll think about in the heat of the moment though?

What kind of a question is this?

Yes, lawyer the fuck up. Be polite to the officers, but don't say anything to police outside of your name and your desire to speak with your attorney.

Yes because I heard it on Jow Forums 1000 times

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

It’s an obvious question. If you stay silent you become a suspect in a murder and $$$ in attorney fees off the bat.

Lawyer always, best example is just do what cops do and lawyer up immediately.

Check

Roger that. TY

5 words are all you'll ever need.

I feared for my life.

>If you stay silent you become a suspect in a murder
Hey Sherlock, you're already a suspect regardless whether you're silent or not.

Unless they actually are your buddies.

That’s sort of where I was coming from. Who has $$$ for a defense attorney? If it’s your word against his, you could be home with a cleared name tha day. If you stay silent, it’s almost like they would be forced to file murder charges.

And piss yourself

I think it depends where it takes place. If you are in a quiet little town and you kill a nig from out of town, the good ol’ boys in the sheriffs dept might give you an award.

"I feared for my life. I want to cooperate with you guys, but I think I'm in shock and I want to talk to my attorney."

Always keep quite and lawyer up, always. They will use anything you say against you and even try and lure you to say something stupid....

You are fucking retarded lmao

sovereign citizen tier

You have a right to remain silent.
Anything you say CAN and WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.

say nothing, in fact call an attorney first thing before you do anything.
if its somewhere u can get away from without any involvement, than get away

If you're talking about first interaction with cops your memory will be all fucked up because that's just how trauma works. Your memories will be fragmented and you'll be so full of adrenaline nothing you say will make much sense. Cops know that and as long as you don't say anything crazy you should be ok.

Anything after that like coming to the station and giving a statement days after always bring a lawyer. Always.

LMFAO... Scram pipsqueak. Let men talk

The fucked up thing is if you get into a self defense situation it's better to kill the person because then they can't talk and won't sue you.

Sounds like the most logical path. I would be impressed with anyone who thinks they could just sit calm/silent after that sort of happening.

You won't. It's biology, hormones and chemicals. Your brain will store memory in different parts of the brain during a trauma because you'll revert to trying to survive. I'm in the army and that shit happens with soldiers all the time. You'll revert to muscle memory and won't remember much of what happens or feel pain. It's messed up.

Of course you shouldn't get an attorney. You should fess up and do your time like a man!

have fun getting nailed for obstruction

If you ever have to shoot a nigger or some other sub human, you ONLY are allowed to do so in self defense. After you drop the nigger, unload your gun, place it somewhere appropriate and call the police. "I've shot someone in self defense, my gun is unloaded and put away. Please send an officer". When they arrive, claim shock and ask for lawyer. They will understand.

>not knowing your most basic rights

it's called the 5th amendment, retard. ever heard of "pleading the fifth?" ever heard the police say "you have the right to remain silent?"

ty for your service.

Attached: D4079F06-535E-4595-8CF8-91D28CB638D3.jpg (604x453, 69K)

I feared for my life.
A cop told me to say this if I ever found myself in this situation.

Always hire an attorney,they can get you out of almost everything.
Don't hire jewish ones tho

If you defend yourself, the first thing you do is call your lawyer, who then calls the police/911 for you.

I would add that you make it clear that it was a case of self defense but that you would like to talk to your family and lawyer.
call your lawyer so he can come over and while waiting talk to your family.
Can't hassle you into making a statement when having a private conversation with you kin.

>calling the cops on yourself
Anyone comes through my window at night goes through my wood chipper. No way would I go through what Zimmerman did. You guys need to stop thinking like boomers, cops are not your friends.

Obviously you should brag to the cops about putting down a feral nigger. Then you all take pics of the niggers brains on the pavement and you give each other fist bumps.

t. public defender

>Officer I intend to cooperate fully with your investigation, however I would like to speak with my attorney before I make an official statement.

Right, even if you know you were within the law, even if the cops declare it was a good shoot. Say nothing and get a lawyer. Because the mob will be marching on your town and the New York jew lawyers will fly in to take you to court and bankrupt you.

I would go above and beyond to stop the attacker in any way other than taking their life. I'm a female with my CCP I don't leave my house without my HK on my hip. I know my rights all too well and with my security experience have fantastic attention to detail. I would comfortabky l represent myself and tell them everything because I would not act unless I was within my rights to do so.

Carry a revolver so you don't drop brass with your fingerprints on it. Take off because you were afraid of criminal associates of the deceased in the area. In my state we have 10 days to report a shooting, by statute. That gives you plenty of time to determine whether you'll be identified or not.

Was going to post this, solid watch

What state?

I live in Bucks County PA and our gun laws and our DA are fantastic. We can justifiably killer niggers in self defense with confidence that we will not be punished.

Attached: B617C868-A79D-47FA-93A2-004120CE4E0E.jpg (865x532, 35K)

You say, I am very upset right now. I think I need to speak with my lawyer. That is all you say.

I live in indiana laws are perfectly reasonable. If you're a piece of shit you can't get a gunbor permit, but if you are not a piece of shit you can!

USCCA

There is a legal group out there that specializes in this exact thing, I unironically heard about it through kike Shapiro's podcast (fuck off he's hilarious to listen to, kvetching and all) but it seems like a fantastic idea, last thing I want is for my family to be fucked because some kike judge decides to take a page from Britain and side with the fucking crook

Most cops are decent people when you’re a decent person.
When I was young I was a piece of shit, cops would fuck with me.
Now I’m mid 30s family man and I honestly believe most cops have my back.

The stakes are too high. You protect yourself with a gun but you are too arrogant to protect yourself from the police by using your brain?

Calmly present yourself unarmed to cops. Say you were acting in self defense and you will be compliant to any demands. They will likely detain you at this time. If they ask questions like where is the body or where is the gun, you can give them this information. If they ask questions about the order of events on the other hand say something like "I need time to recover and collect my thoughts before making any comment" if they continue to prod just straight up say "I want a lawyer present before i speak about the facts and events." What a lot of people don't realize is you can be open to being sued if you kill someone even if they are actively committing a crime so it's best to have a lawyer to not word your testimony in a way that leaves your self open.

AM I BEING ARRESTED
DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT
I'M A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN OF THE US
I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT
WHAT LAW AM I BREAKING

one answer:
i had to do what i had to do to protect myself.