Amerimutts

When you think about it americans are just absolute failures.
Why?
Think about their origins, almost all immigrants were poor failures at home so they came here and mix and mix until they are just a mutt race we all see today
Why should the American opinion be valued if they are all utimately descendents of failures, still are failures, mostly weak minded individuals?

Attached: Blank+_a2136107978e2403c1f2df4f5da7dec6.jpg (326x282, 19K)

People tend to listen to the most powerful country on earth

Mother Russia has more nukes you CYKA

>Most powerful country on earth
>Large scale opioid addictions
>Lost to Rice farmers
>Trillions of debt
>Shit Healthcare
>Literal mutts
Yeah thats some real power right there american really i am pretty scared

Jesus, if you lot live under the thumb of poor mutt failures, how pathetic are all the rest of you?

Attached: images (26).jpg (600x245, 14K)

lol

Look man stop with the fucking act. You are an American using a Euro flag to get bait responses. You even used the phrase "so they came 'here'", here implying America. you fucking dunce. I don't mind some solid bait but atleast put in some effort into it you fucking faggot. saged

>you lot
found the mutt masquerading as one of his "ancestors"

Little poor mutt angry at the truth huh?
I visit this shitty country and well i can see how much of a failure you all are

>too embarrassed to post under his real flag
>still talking shit about America
Lel neck yourself, memeleaf.

that is some heavy denial you're having faggot

The whole point of the USA was to finally give the jews a bastion away from central Europe to strike at western civilisation. You have no freedom. No merit. The level of depravity is so deep that any argument to the contrary can be obliterated with just a boatload of contradictions. Purely through your existence the process of expelling jews for centuries was halted and Israel came into existence. Your people have been ignorant from the beginning, used by monopolies as cattle, used and abused throughout and taught fanciful tales of greatness. In actuality you do not care about each other, yourselves or your origin nations. You exist only to serve an agenda that could very well spell the end of the greatest race to ever exist. Still daily I see americans tell blatant lies, glass houses and all that except your house is made of shit and you threw that shit at the rest of us.

Attached: 1507865863453.jpg (504x566, 90K)

Is there any country which isn't hated on Jow Forums?
>South asians- Poos
>Europeans- Cucks (cucked by arabs?)
>Americans- Mutts
>Africans and Middle Easterns for obvious reasons.
>Aussies- Man eating spiders and shit.

The sooner your empire falls the sooner Europe and breathe a sigh of relief. It may already be too late. If it wasn't for your hunger for materialism China never would have grown to it's strength. The middle east would have remained secular, South America would not have been obliterated. South Africa, Germany and much of Europe would be in better standing. Even fucking Japan would be better off. You should all perish with your kike masters. You are not European. You are enemies and scum. LARP some more about your non-existent freedom. How any Amerimutt can ever criticise any European country is beyond me. Your crimes are unforgivable.

Attached: 1522163468321.jpg (500x500, 102K)

The very premise on which the USA nation was founded, all be it by the kike infested anglo elite, has been to be a bastion of jewish power. You are a superpower precisely for that reason. Almost every large organisation such as the UN, or NATO is in your pocket. Those two were used to apply pressure to south africa. The same can be said for WW2. It was a European war your bureaucracy knew they would be dragged into to crush germany. Pearl harbour was not a suprise. Maybe you should also educate yourself on both the origins of the USSR and their leadership ethnicity, and the war waged on germany by the jew. They had every right to invade poland because of the atrocities taking place there against german civilians. The deck was stacked. The same shit was pulled by Britain in WW1 and the Versailles treaty was drafted by a director of your federal reserve. If your citizens would stop LARPing as free, acting like their guns will ever be used, and throwing the west under the bus in the favour of trinkets the world we have now would be less excruciating for millions of Europeans.

Attached: 100% deserved.jpg (768x1024, 241K)

Argentina?

Americans are a threat to the west. They are the zombie hordes used by the kike as a force to subvert and destroy. Since their founding they have brought nothing for Europeans but cancer. They voted in a nigger and the board is swamped by based Kanye threads. They suck the dick of a kike puppet and truly believe all the subversion means Trump is a chess master.

Americans hate the mutt meme but they should be more ashamed still. They point and laugh at European nations. They claim their superiority due to the second amendment yet have never used it to fight ridiculous amounts of tyranny. Europe expelled the kikes for centuries but only thanks to the eternal anglo and the founding of the USA did the jew gain a foothold.

American education is not a meme. Their culture involves niggers, gook materialism, being a kike puppet and exporting degeneracy. Trannies and rabid feminism only has a platform due to american social media. Their obesity rates are also a point of pride which they make every effort to export to the world.

If you as an american have any respect for the mixture of European heritage you may have you should extinguish yourself swiftly and finally be of some use.

Attached: best americans.jpg (350x279, 31K)

Most of them were created by mutts to feel better about their worthlessness

Forgot to add south America.
>Drug cartels and shiet?

i hate argentina, or what id like to call it , mierdantina

I love how since a lot of VPNs got range banned, you now see a lot more memeflaggots.

Attached: bacon.jpg (480x392, 39K)

There is nothing wrong with the truth Tyrone Ali

Fuck off meme flag
SAGE

our flag is more of a meme than mine. Yours does not actually embody anything except for kike worship. You have the most (((nazi))) and (((pro-white))) organisations in the world because your people feel deeply ashamed. They should. Your existence has caused the west and European heritage nothing but harm. You are scum. KYS and join your 1/16th american Indian ancestor in hell

Attached: (((you))).jpg (600x813, 84K)

*your

Attached: 1511496074649.png (272x152, 70K)

White Americans are objectively superior to Europeans. Now kill yourselves, subhumans.

>White
>Americans
Choose one.

Attached: 1525530819077m.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

>white
>mutt
Pick one correct description

Im sorry you are a shitskin buddy

Attached: stronk USA army.png (913x625, 540K)

>they literally praise and celebrate having their dicks mutilated

Attached: 1525121079747.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

yo tambien papa, pero tampoco veo que la jodan tanto como a otros paises latinos

entonces por qué te tapás la bandera capo???

porque quiero usar la bandera libertaria ahora

Attached: 1524440094379.jpg (398x500, 23K)

mogolico cagón puto de mierda mono sorete baka asshoru brak pipor NOBITA SAMA DEUS

4et4egvgzasetggggggggggg

>Why should the American opinion be valued
I don't know about valued, but it'd be pretty stupid not to at least try and understand it, considering American culture has dominated the globe. You are American just by using the internet and living in an urbanized environment.

>american culture being anything but niggers, kike degeneracy, and gook materialism.
Fucking hell thats delusional.

Attached: Great culture we should all imitate.jpg (986x1024, 219K)

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, retard. Or maybe that's what you want. You could be an ingrate luddite.