DEFEND YOURSELF Jow Forums

How can you be behind guns but JAIL black women who simply defend themselves. Shame on you. Apologise.

vox.com/2018/5/4/17311452/gun-rights-black-lives-matter-michigan-siwatu-salama-ra

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 11.49.27 AM.png (1536x854, 1011K)

not going to bother clicking the article, but shes black so i'm sure she committed a crime

If she was defending herself, they would have found that in court. People are just not grabbed and convicted of a crime without judgement before being locked away.

What about the white men who fired at a black mob threatening to kill them? They went to jail and nobody stood up for them.

that's racist user. making these wild assumptions simply proves you are wrong

Not in favor of jailing her, from what I know she did the right thing and should walk. This was a terrible misuse of justice, I hope she gets a decent lawyer and successfully appeals.

You got a source for that sweetie? I'm sure this happened.

I apologize the police didn't shoot her instead of bringing her into custody.

It was during a BLM protest over a wife-beating nigger who got shot for resisting arrest. I forget the name, but the brother of the guy killed said he supported ISIS and Metokur did video on the protests.

Jow Forums can give you more information, since they were from there

>facing two years in prison
She's probably just been charged not even convicted. They put her in jail before the trial, likely because she's a flight risk or a danger to herself or others.

It happened in MN a couple of winters ago.

>vox
not reading that garbage

A desperate attempt to manipulate woke blacks back to their mind plantation and get pro-2A folks to support the "muh racism hurr" myth by making it appear to affect people they can relate to.

If it was self defense she'd be cleared.

>vox
maybe if they told the truth just once in the past i'd give a shit

>wasn't racemixer
>father is around
What the hell is going on? Are they telling the truth about the gun?

Didn't that guy used to be on the Cosby show?

>If it was self defense she'd be cleared.
Total bullshit. There are cell blocks full of cunts who were defending themselves. In most states self defense is an active plea and has to be proven, which is notoriously difficult to do.

>If it was self defense she'd be cleared.
that's not how systematic and institutional racism works sweetie. Nice off by one quads though

Shuddup leaf

This was a stand your ground state

Vox probably putting a real nice spin on it.

Probably what really happened was argument got heated but nothing physical, then sheboon grabs piece from car and points it at other woman. Woman gets in car to leave while being chased by gun toting sheboon. Woman dings sheboons car in fear.

>expert on American law
>an auscunt
checks out - really

>Women defends herself with a gun.
>Leftist policies put her in jail, because guns are evil.
>But she is black, suddenly she is being oppressed again.
>So scream at the pro-gun lobby because they are obviously evil, because their policies are the reason she is unharmed and alive

Leftist Logic.

Attached: 1525299520647.jpg (700x692, 89K)

>nigger
>defending herself
so she pulled the gun at cops after robbing a store?

I glanced through the article, they were clearly having a, "nigger moment". Blacks need to learn that nobody is going to bother deciphering their pointless squabbles, they're both presumed guilty, because if they were civilized we wouldn't be having the discussion in the first place.

>an auscunt
I just live here.

Is there any proof of someone trying to run her over? Maybe she's just a nigger and someone made her chimp out and she pulled an unloaded weapon.

Could you give us a run down of why she was arrested and also why that is unjust? I am not clicking your link.

Attached: 1525546434837.jpg (591x1024, 127K)

bix nood mafaka

Um, try again. These weren't leftist policies, these were right wing gun laws she followed.

use adblock retard

its your fault she in jail not ours. Your shit laws got her jailed for self defense

Or post archive link in op like a heterosexual

Multiple years in jail is still retarded, but you can't just point a gun at someone to intimidate them without very good reason. Stand Your Ground and self defense doesn't apply if you're not in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. Brandishing a firearm for anything less than that is a serious crime in the eyes of the law.

She's in jail for the same reason Marissa Alexander is. Your gun isn't a tool to threaten people who might potentially harm you. Again, while I think the sentences are too harsh, these people really should know the law if they're going to conceal carry.

Or I could just not pollute my eyes with a retarded biased news story that was made only to generate clicks instead of informing me of the facts.

>How can you be behind guns but JAIL black women who simply defend themselves

I support 2a for legal use. If you pull it, you better be prepared to use it. She wasn't carrying hot, wasn't in direct fear for her life and may be a felon.

I didn't jail here. The state of Michigan did.

She was apparently in the wrong and liberals, once again, think that because of her skin color, white America should be rallying behind her.

Wrong, on all accounts.

If she was white, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

>systematic and institutional racism
ahh the myths the leaf believes...

Attached: leaf-cuck.jpg (540x652, 51K)

lol...da joos conspiracy cuck ditsoon

>Gun wasn't loaded
>Defended herself

So she brandished an unloaded firearm in "self defense" when it was completely unnecessary and got arrested? What a surprise.