It's the owner, not the breed

Why does Jow Forums hate pit bulls so much? I had one as a kid and it was harmless, like any other dog. The reason why they're so violent is because they generally have bad owners in the hood who keep them tied up and kick them. The flawed logic you apply to dogs is the same you apply to humans. You also pretend environment plays 0 factor in why black peoples commit more crime. It's sad. Pit bulls aren't bad dogs, there are only bad owners

Attached: IMG_5607.jpg (1024x765, 250K)

who gives a shit? They're retards who only like you because you give them food

Pit bulls are exactly like blacks. They can be trained properly but them and Rottweilers cause 80% of all dog bites.

No fuck you rottweilers are best dogs.

Attached: rotties.jpg (800x500, 57K)

>I had one as a kid and it was harmless,
so you're white trash? I've never known anyone to own a pitbull that isn't scum. How many tattoos do you have?

Ban assault dogs.

>notallpitbulls
fuck off nigger

>getting a dog that you can't kill with your bare hands
it's like you want your newborn to get mauled or something.

and I read this while waiting for the EMTs to arrive to pry this bulldog off my testicles.

They have almost matching statistics as niggers

Attached: 2016-dog-bite-fatality-chart (1).gif (560x300, 11K)

And out of that 80% rotts are like 6%...
Pitbulls are a clear indicator that someone is real trash if they own one.
>getting a pit instead of an anatolian Shepherd great pyrenees
Smh.

Attached: received_1793734030679302.jpg (1080x1920, 457K)

D O G D U
N U F F I N
People be breedist n shieeet.

Attached: BravePitBull.png (863x913, 867K)

Attached: Cuteness.jpg (250x250, 117K)

I got attacked by a dog once, it was some kind of trained attack collie or something I think. It mauled me viciously. I had a bite mark on my leg and still have a scar from the cut on my finger from me struggling to get away. It hurt sso so bad. I'm not very tought and have a low pain tolerance threshold but it goes to show that any dog can be a vicious killing machine. The stigma of Canadians getting blowjobs from dogs is defiantly false, they are dangerous animals and can cause serious harm, like that dog did to me.

does Jow Forums have a list of approved dogs?

Attached: Boxer.jpg (1600x1200, 120K)

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1491711528826.jpg (466x700, 48K)

DOG OF PEACE DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: guys.jpg (700x394, 23K)

Holy fuck pit bulls are bad. I guess while Rottweilers are overrepresented in bites it’s intellectually dishonest to compare them to pit bulls after looking at that chart. I’d like to see that chart normalized to per 1000 dogs since ppl own a lot more retrievers/labs than pit bulls or Rottweilers.

It's both. Rabid stupid dogs for stupid people

Animal abusers are the lowest form of humans.

Attached: animal abusers.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

some of them are really cute with that perpetually silly grin. but you are wrong. they were purpose bred to be what they are and this led to a number of behavioural traits like their unpedictability being more then average. basically speaking, these dogs are more likely to suffer from manic-schizoid "diseases".

Niggers best friend, both genetically flawed lol

Attached: 1437804224708.jpg (320x362, 12K)

How many fucking stories do we have to read about the beloved family Pit Bull who never hurt no one and was sweet as possible but one day they snap and murder an elderly woman or a baby? It happens all the fucking time.

Pit Bulls should be systematically killed. I can't even fucking believe that there are pit bull adoption shelters that will save them from fighting rings and then give them to fucking suburban families. You cannot retrain a pit bull to not be a killer, these dogs especially should be fucking gassed, yet even these monstrous killers are being supported by the pitmommy menace.

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 10K)

Attached: so brave.png (583x584, 577K)

>or a baby

babies/kids should never be left alone with a dogs though, no matter the breed.

>File: so brave.png (577 KB, 583x584)
post original pls.

Reported for terrorism

That breed should be in zoo and so should niggers. Pit bulls should be treated like wolves but not endangered