Parents decides to turn their sons into faggots that one day may end to kill themselves...

Parents decides to turn their sons into faggots that one day may end to kill themselves,people be like "Wow so beautiful so courageous,such good parents those kids are goals"
Dad decides to turn his sons into Chads that have high chances to become professional sportives,people be like "He isn't a dad he is a monster and that's child abuse,poor kids their future and childhood are ruined"
What the fuck is wrong with this world?

Attached: 1617162927.png (1190x957, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/is-weight-lifting-bad-for-kids/
livestrong.com/article/322864-does-lifting-weights-make-you-short/
youtube.com/watch?v=6HXIw75JFlE
youtu.be/NGa6BPj3Mcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There has to be a scientific connection between that dads facial expression and the degeneration of the human race

This is because (((they))) want to legitimize pedophilia.

having muscles at such a young age will increase your chance of being
a manlet

the father of that crossdressing kid strikes me as an enormous pedophile.not to mention he's got a gay face.this fucker creeps me out everytime i see him.

I dont understant that either, photo on the right makes my peepee much harder than another one.

pidar

Broscience that has been proven false again and again

Sadly, this

Proof

No that's an urban myth based off a false interpretation of an even older study

You're not supposed to bodybuild before puberty, because the body doesn't have as much testosterone to work with. Working out enough to get that kind of body without that boost puts a lot of strain on the body.

Literally just Google "stunt growth lifting"

Since it's for a good cause I'll give you this link that links to further studies

examine.com/nutrition/is-weight-lifting-bad-for-kids/

livestrong.com/article/322864-does-lifting-weights-make-you-short/

utterly wrong, the only danger is that the kids might have weight lifting accidents and may fracture their bones or rekt their cartilage, and this can damage their growth. but gaining musles doesn't slow down growth

Making your kids manlets is worse, literally no one likes a manlet

Attached: drumpfkins tiny.jpg (749x751, 147K)

Both are wrong.

they're probably only doing bodyweight exercises anyway

haha mullets am i rite wen dey gon lurn

I like manlets

iirc bodybuilding at a young age stunts growth. if they end up manlets it will be the dads fault

>YO ELLIOTT

Just noticed that these mini hulks skipped leg day. Lmoa. Even the average cyclist is packing more muscle than their adult equivlalent.

napalm death are a shitty band, I saw them live, terrible

And on the other side? What of the children when they reach maturity after a youth of sexual degeneracy that is the trans movement.

they'll probably just grow out of it & become chartered accountants

thats a myth

Their legs seem pretty dyel, which in this case should be good since weighted squats could fuck them big time at such an early age.

DYEL's detected

The 'gay' kid already looks like he's praying for the sweet release of death. His dad has the 'hipster grimace,' and his mom is an abomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HXIw75JFlE

dunno it's good to train your kids but I'm not sure if it's good to train that much and build up such muscles when you're still in the growing phase.
I guess yu should start with that in pubercy but not as a child

It’s a mystery

Attached: 91B8301D-D7A4-421E-AC54-EB49A2159CC4.jpg (247x204, 25K)

you do know that all three of those images are degenerate right?

> their future and childhood are ruined
what? unless they turn out to be tiny manlets, they're going to be drowning in pussy by 7th grade.

This, I made the mistake of bulking up when only 14, now im a manlet kang.
It breaks the bone growth plates

Nope read through the thread. Lifting is bad for kids.

Kids don't need weight training. Technically their physical play should be enough. The problem is these days they're all stuck to a screen all day.

LOL you'd be a manlet anyway you utter queer

>It breaks the bone growth plates
breaks them how ?

Pretty much this. Being a manlet is a catastrophe in someone's life, even worse than crossdress, since you can't just tell your parents to fuck off to solve this problem.

But, exercises are still pretty great for children, specially cardio ones and stretching. Nothing wrong with a few push ups per day, but if you overdo it, it will damager their growth.

Attached: 1432172302273.png.jpg (187x200, 12K)

This is true.

t. Scientician

If I'd know weight lifting stunts growth I'd have done it, it'd be nice to be shorter.

>it's another Jow Forums civil war thread
Worse than Bread

the only way that exercise stunts growth is if you do so much that you keep yourself in a caloric deficit. Because not eating enough WILL stunt your growth.

on top of that, you kinda have to force feed yourself to gain muscle, and kids are notorious for not eating well, not finishing their meals.

Attached: inb4bttsks.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

Would you like to know more?

youtu.be/NGa6BPj3Mcw

> that look of fatherly love
It makes my skin crawl.

He isn't the biological father is he?

How did americans go from that to their current state?

>not memeing the right way
DYEM bro?

Attached: dyembro.jpg (749x751, 110K)

First generation largely exposed to university education?

Demoralization. Demographic shifts. Ever changing cultures.