How do we destroy Islam?

How do we destroy Islam?

Attached: AAA7.png (700x700, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw

Attached: 1521671863822.jpg (720x540, 64K)

Racial holy war

science

Please don't. I'm an emasculated British white male that fancies a bit of Muslim black cock on a
Saturday afternoon.

this.

Attached: 1522696369097.jpg (916x903, 101K)

Then you deserve whatever fate comes your way beta cuck

Attached: 1499741101412.jpg (600x480, 76K)

Islam is actually based

Attached: 1521161510384.png (720x707, 1.04M)

unironically this, but not the literal sense of the word, by that i mean, we live in the information age, where a person has the ability to access an amount of information never witnessed in any other age before, and that fact alone is an existential threat to Islam, because now people can read the Islamic materials without any outside interference(having it read by someone for instance) and discover how truly cancerous that ideology and fight against its spread and if they are muslims themselves, and escape its clutches, though with a lot of difficulty because as we know Apostasy is a crime punishable by death in Islam

Both Marxism and Islam exist because Jews created them

Racism, obviously.

Says the brainwashed beaner. Having you as a US territory was a mistake.

You kill them until they are dead. Easy shit, you can do it. In fact, I think, even most of European countries can do it on their own.

Reformers need to be promoted

Attached: infidel.jpg (1649x2511, 956K)

>How do we destroy Islam?
Atheism. They hate it.

The better question is: how do we stop Murica and the Eternal Anglo creating, funding, arming and spreading Radical Islamic ideology and terrorism

Attached: Good goy, the nose knows.jpg (980x550, 82K)

Why would we have any interest in destroying islam?

>women should be submissive
>women shouldn't have rights
>against degeneracy including drugs, racemixing, homosexuality
>against western corruption
>in favor of generalized values

Yeah, nah.
Islam is selfdestructive and the ones who caused it will be the first ones to get beheaded by those imbeciles.

We can still release some kind of biological virus or start a civil war to take down islam at any time.

The point is, our elites do everything to provoke a civil war and create their united states of europe with some puppets. Our best defense is to push their agenda as much as possible until islam takes over

There are many parts of ET that no human should ever have to see.

Same with muslim women.

aids infected goats

you got 2/3
but out of those 3 which is masculine?
come on you infantile sack of shit, you know it.

Attached: 1525474194462.png (984x728, 272K)

they would need to scrap 3/4 of Koran and most of Mohamed's later life, which would be insane to even propose, because everything that was done later(Jihad, Violence, Rape, etc) abrogates everything that was done earlier by Mohamed when he didn't have Power to do anything he wanted

I have no idea what you mean by that

Attached: average_muslim_woman.jpg (180x240, 12K)

Focus on destroying the kikes mutt
If you unironically believe that muslims pose bigger danger for your country than kikes, you are beyond retarded

Attached: 1513787367653.jpg (777x777, 55K)

Like we destroy any religion, with science and rational debate.

>few years ago I captured a blackbird
>heard that these flying niggers could imitate any sound
>put him in a cage outside, near where the toilets are
>whistle the bridge on the kwai river every time i go to shit
>bird don't sing, probably don't give af
>decides to release him, it's a savage bird after all
>two or three years past
>one day I go shit a blow and hear the bridge of the river kwai
>have a tear to the eye

Attached: 1491675990773.jpg (640x640, 127K)

yeah, sure....
whatever you say

Attached: 400px-world_religions_.png (400x258, 56K)

Why would you ever want to side with that cancerous ideology?

Do you know what they also promote?

>Beastiality
>Child sex
>Sex trafficking
>Death for Apostasy
>No freedom of speech
>Child marriage
>Wife beatings
>Banning dogs
>Banning Alcohol
>Banning monogamous relationships

I could go on but I won't you german coward. Most of your people hate Islam and what it's doing to their country. They never wanted an invasion to overcome their country. This crisis has been going on since 2015 and even now there have been huge political shifts in the population. If you can sit there with a straight face and welcome the vile destruction that is Islam, you're just as much a savage as those inbreed cockroaches you love so much

You can destroy any radical ideology through education, whether it is Christianity, Judaism or Islam. Keep them stupid, keep them radicalized.

Attached: 1520301960490.png (800x571, 59K)

Exploding ALLAH

>>Beastiality
no true
>>Death for Apostasy
nothing wrong with that
>>Wife beatings
nothing wrong with that
>>Banning Alcohol
nothing wrong with that
>>Banning monogamous relationships
they dont ban monogamous relationships
islam would actually be good for white people

Oh oh oh. AH. You're totally right you communist fuck. Why don't you and your discord buddies have a nice rousing GAY ORGY. Drink as much cum until you drown in it. YOU FUCKING PINKOS DON'T GET IT. Can't wait until a civil war when you and your friends are stung up by your skinny little necks.

Attached: 1511138535206.jpg (1024x771, 81K)

I do hate islam, but not as much as the american degeneracy and influence in europe and especially germany.

Islam is the opposite of it and very close to the right wing ideology.
I rather side with them against your country and then solve the islamic problem than have a civil war straight away.

Most importantly a war against islam is not going to fix our regimes, but gives them more power.

I appreciate your valuable input, though, and wish good luck in your war in the middle east for rothschilds oil fields in syria and israels security.

>islam would actually be good for white people
Funny, Last time i checked Mohamed said he is the perfect Human being and everyone should follow his example, now let's take a look of things which we should emulate, which were done by Mohamed
>Have sex with a
9-year-old girl?
YES!
Book 008, Number 3309:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.

>Advocate beheading?
YES
8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

>Require women to
cover their faces?
YES,
Quran (33:59) - "O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known so as not to be annoyed." This is from the Noble Quran. The word 'annoyed' is yu'dhayna, which actually means 'harmed' or 'hurt' elsewhere in the same sura. How would a woman be 'harmed' for not covering herself? Let's just say that Yusuf Ali translates it as 'molested' - as in a woman could bring sexual abuse on herself if she is not properly covered.
Quran (33:55) - "It shall be no crime in them as to their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their woman, or the slaves which their right hands possess, if they speak to them unveiled" A woman may present herself without a veil only to family and slaves.
>Befriend Christians
and Jews?
NOOOOO
Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Befriending unbelievers is one sign that a Muslim is bound for Hell.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that a faithful Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that "believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

i fucked up my greentext, lol

>Own slaves?
YES

Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Other Muslims are restricted to four wives, but they may also have sex with any number of slaves, following the example of their prophet.
Quran (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Quran (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, sex slavery must be very important to him. He was relatively reticent on matters of human compassion and love.

Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Quran (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

>How do we destroy Islam?
Kill all the Jews. Suddenly many "problems" will simply evaporate.

islam should be mandatory for women not even joking

>Marry his daughter-in-law?
Of course
33:37. And (remember) when you said to him (Zaid bin Harithah; the freed-slave of the Prophet ) on whom Allah has bestowed Grace (by guiding him to Islam) and you (O Muhammad too) have done favour (by manumitting him) "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah." But you did hide in yourself (i.e. what Allah has already made known to you that He will give her to you in marriage) that which Allah will make manifest, you did fear the people (i.e., Muhammad married the divorced wife of his manumitted slave) whereas Allah had a better right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allah's Command must be fulfilled.

>Approve of prostitution
Why not

Quran (4:24) - "And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done)"
Quran (5:87) - "O you who believe! do not forbid (yourselves) the good things which Allah has made lawful for you and do not exceed the limits; surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits" Surprisingly the context for this verse (found in Bukhari (60:139) is temporary marriage, in this case, trading an article of clothing for a few days of access to a woman's body. By calling this a "good thing," Muhammad really stood traditional morality on its ear.

>Gluttonize
YES

Narrated AbuBarzah:
AbdusSalam ibn AbuHazim AbuTalut said: I saw AbuBarzah who came to visit Ubaydullah ibn Ziyad. Then a man named Muslim who was there in the company mentioned it to me.

When Ubaydullah saw him, he said: This Muhammad of yours is a dwarf and fat. The old man (i.e. AbuBarzah) understood it.

So he said: I did not think that I should remain among people who would make me feel ashamed of the company of Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Thereupon Ubaydullah said: The company of Muhammad (peace be upon him) is a honour for you, not a disgrace. He added: I called for you to ask about the reservoir. Did you hear the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) mentioning anything about it? AbuBarzah said: Yes, not once, twice, thrice, four times or five times. If anyone believes it, may Allah not supply him with water from it. He then went away angrily.

>Advocate suicide attacks?
DIE FOR HIS AMUSEME- i MEAN ALLAH
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..." This would not be in the Quran if it were not permissible.

>Kill apostates?
Naturally

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliya' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not "have faith" and (along with verses 90-91) do not agree to banishment and subjugation. (See the "Why They are Wrong" section of this response to apologists for a deeper analysis).
Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66.

>Tell sick persons to heal themselves by drinking camel urine?
Drink the piss you disbeliever

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 797:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of people from 'Ukl (or 'Uraina) tribe ----but I think he said that they were from 'Ukl came to Medina and (they became ill, so) the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) she-camels and told them to go out and drink the camels' urine and milk (as a medicine). So they went and drank it, and when they became healthy, they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. This news reached the Prophet early in the morning, so he sent (some) men in their pursuit and they were captured and brought to the Prophet before midday. He ordered to cut off their hands and legs and their eyes to be branded with heated iron pieces and they were thrown at Al-Harra, and when they asked for water to drink, they were not given water. (Abu Qilaba said, "Those were the people who committed theft and murder and reverted to disbelief after being believers (Muslims), and fought against Allah and His Apostle").

>Beat children for not praying?
Duh
Book 2, Number 0494:
Narrated As-Saburah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer.

>Have boys as young as 13 beheaded?
Better kill them when they're young
Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:

I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

>Have eleven wives at one time?
Fuck Humanity's only true Virtue

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

>Approve of sex with children?
Aisha was too good of an experience

65:4. And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.

>lolis
>cutting the heads off of your enemies
>putting w*men in their place
>knowing about the jews and their golem
>slaves
In the cuck's mind, these are negatives.

I testify that there is no god but Allah and Mohammad(pbuh) was his prophet. There goes the peaceful conversion that makes Islam now a just as legitimate part of Europe as Christianity.

>Lie?
Fuck being Honest
Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

all americans are beaners

bump for nice pic

>Steal?
why make something yourself when you can take it from someone else
Qur'an (8:69) - "So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good."

Quran (48:20) - "Allah promised you many acquisitions which you will take, then He hastened on this one for you and held back the hands of men from you, and that it may be a sign for the believers and that He may guide you on a right path." Allah promises Muslims that they will profit materially in their war against unbelievers. It isn't stealing when it's taken from an unbeliever.

Quran (33:27) - "And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is ever Able to do all things." Referring again to the property of unbelievers, which is given to those Muslims who defeat them.

jew them

A religion, at heart, is an idea.

And ideas are carried and transmitted by people.

Pic related.

Attached: How To Make Peace With Islam.jpg (401x500, 30K)

Feminism

Empower their women.

Introduce apolitical atheism to the islamic world. Destroy it by reducing it to a historical/scientific booklet, then rip apart inconsistensies and use these as justification for why the Qu'ran and the other holy texts are useless. The same that was done to Christianity.

Yes women's rights are the only obstacle between you and intercourse.

>Kill someone for insulting him?
YES, Fuck that offensive speech!
He too harassed and mocked Muhammad in Mecca and wrote derogatory verses about him. He too was captured during the Battle of Badr, and Muhammad ordered him to be executed. "But who will look after my children, O Muhammad?" Uqba cried with anguish. "Hell," retorted the prophet coldly. Then the sword of one of his followers cut through Uqba’s neck.

Source: Bukhari, vol. 4, no. 2934; Muslim, vol. 3, nos. 4422, 4424; Ibn Ishaq, p. 308 / 458. Bukhari and Muslim are reliable collectors and editors of the hadith (words and deeds of Muhammad outside of the Quran). These three passages from the hadith depict Muhammad calling on Allah for revenge on this poet.

>Encourage acts of terror?
Fuck those infidels, they deserve nothing less
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."

You have to convince Muslims that Islam is a Jewish conspiracy designed to make brown people's lives miserable.

If you can do that, they'll do the rest.

Attached: 1525004641250.png (1032x1457, 1.16M)

how is islam a problem when it's the jews the source of all problems?

Islam actually makes usury illegal wich would make no Jew able to weigh in any EU / White affair.

Islam bans abortions, wich would negate the -57 millions whites killed by jewish abortions.

what else?

Attached: Make-Shlomo-Happy-Again.jpg (2466x1875, 883K)

why do you want to destroy sandnigger's control tool?

But nuking Mecca.

We don't. Just stay away from muslims and you'll be fine. Let them be retards if they want to.

Attached: allahu akbar.gif (480x270, 2.33M)

easy for you to say Finland

wtf why is that pic effecting me so much? i hate hentai

Force free speech in muslim country
Foster unhortodox muslim intellectuals discourse
Cut the economic links that gives prosperity to muslim countries

This.

Attached: 8ce2aa6.jpg (960x813, 96K)

We nuke the black cube they all worship.

>Lol, let's just cut this guy's head off because he doesn't believe in this book
Fuck off

Destroy their cube

Make people realize that historical figures like Vlad didn't do anything wrong, and throughout all of history, violence against Muslim nations has been the only thing which has worked.

Attached: vlad1.jpg (600x875, 90K)

Make this man president

Attached: trumpemp.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Well done.

Attached: HubalBaal.jpg (583x380, 84K)

We don't need to do anything besides continue to push Saudi vs war with Iran.

Once that happens, the sunni vs. shia islamic war really begins.

with degeneracy, greed, ignorance, cowardice, rejection of masculine virtues and band wagon propaganda.

Attached: 1524166649039.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Should have thought twice about making sterilization a requirement for Puerto Ricans who wanted to work. I mean, if only the lazy get to breed then you end up with a growing population of lazy island niggers. Some of the decisions the people in power make confound me.

then why did you look at it, muhamed?

those eyes in the pages...

Why would you destroy islam.
It's what keeps sandcoons undeveloped.

Then why do pic related insist on defending them?

Convert them

We should destroy Christianity first, as Christianity emasculates men and promotes degeneracy. Islam is superior to Christinsanity, as Adolf Hitler saw.

Attached: Hitler.jpg (792x600, 56K)

See how it goes when you end up having to tell God that

nice, saved them all user

>We should destroy Christianity first, as Christianity emasculates men and promotes degeneracy. Islam is superior to Christinsanity

Attached: jesus communism double jew.jpg (487x425, 237K)

Like this?

Attached: eeecd5e-4u84KTeZpM71fa8eac23878a2a1f-640_634x461.jpg (634x461, 264K)

she's T H I C C

>claim that nobody has a perfect interpretation
>claim that there are many valid islams
>promote divisions based on nationalism due to different cultures and thus perspectives
>divide it further until everyone has their own little interpretation
>nobody knows the nature of god so different interpretations of god are acceptable
>eventually the question of the nature of god becomes irrelevant as Muslims focus on proper behavior instead
>non-literal interpretations of god become acceptable
>can claim god doesn't exist without being murdered
>atheism spreads
now you have new people to cuck

Attached: mo.gif (923x923, 699K)

desu if you're going to adopt a semite sandnigger religion islam is the best choice

lol ok

Attached: muh based muslims.png (831x416, 327K)

true

Attached: IMG_1099.png (925x949, 624K)

>mocking Jesus
That's blasphemy in Islam
>let himself be killed by the jews
The Quran denies that the Jews killed Jesus

liberalism is a far greater threat

Reformers are literally the Islamic version of the SJWs who want to destroy confederate statues, destroy mount Rushmore and remove the founders from American dollar bills. Islam is part of our history and collective psyche. It's an idea, a meme that gets passed from father to son. You cannot destroy it.

Is there a marxism edit of this?

It's a meme, of course I would never mock Isa the the messiah and messenger of God.

Kill all the goats and children.

Muhammad's mother was a jew, i.e. he was a full blown jew himself

Nobody can.

>If you ask them (about this), they declare: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allah (swt), and His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (SAW) that you were mocking?" Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimun (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.).
Quran 9:65-66

Lol worry about destroying the (((Problem))) in your nation first. If you don't want us in your antions, leave our nations alone.

You're correct, we shouldn't mock the prophets. I will delete that meme.