How did "married, with children" know that we'd get BLACKED?

How did "married, with children" know that we'd get BLACKED?

Attached: married_with_children_predicted_the_future_of_hollywood_black_cop.png (512x384, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk
tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.QvPbVJzDodwb400HWIOLVgHaFj&pid=15.1
youtube.com/watch?v=V-36cwYD8_s
youtu.be/qYA3uVoiPjc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Serenity_Now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this show is absolutely based and could never be made today
youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk

I can't wait for all the blonde girls in the world to het BLACKED

Hate stupid jackdurden.com tier threads like this

holy shit that's so eerie

Attached: 1429489864043.jpg (1024x1046, 79K)

Literally who? Don't shill your site here

One poster had shiksa on it

Can you find a pic of it?

> predictions are hard when you know the gameplan

PC fascism killed comedy

correct, can't have good comedy if there's no sacred cow being killed.

Who are you quoting?

Married with Children was a document of the destruction of the American family. Soft disclosures every week. Study it well.

whites are the security blanket for entitled blacks bc they know once whitey is gone, theres this whole other thing called "the rest of the world"
China will march right in here and fumigate this place like they are spraying for bedbugs, there is no way full minded humanoids would allow nogs to reap all this free infrastructure when/ if whites are outbred.

made by a nigger and a jew IIRC.

Yuk it up goys. It was BASED amirite?!

Kelly was walking through a studio and they had a bunch of satirical posters on the wall with movie cliches. I remember one saying shiksa something or another. I don't know the episode name. I was marathoning the show on DVD and it was around the time Kelly was landing gigs just for looking good.

>being this new

You have to go back.

The writers for shows like that are either in on the game or know the game and just want a pay check. They are not psychic. They are using practical cause and effect to accurately predict the future.

the name of the op image. green text can be a paraphrase

This. Post the Shiksa movie poster from same scene OP.

Tfw newfags don't know that MwC was created by a nigger and a Jew to undermine white American families, showing them in decline, to mentally prepare them for the multi-culti hellhole that is 2018. Rupert Murdoch's entire agenda with Fox Network, then only the FOURTH major network on TV, was to promote white degeneracy and decline (The Simpsons is The Goyim: The Show) while promoting blacks as sexy and cool and strong (NY Undercover, Martin, Living Single).

While MwC was actually funny, it is sadly a double edged sword. Kelly Bundy was the first mainstream white roastie girl on TV, the first teenage shiksa, played by a Jewess no less like Peggy was. Now every fucking show is Jewed out like MwC, and America reflects that. The Shiksa poster in this episode just shows how Jewish this show was, right in front of normies.

Bud reinforced to adolescent males that finding girls is nearly impossible so you may as well jack off. It worked on me I guess.

Married with Children was one of the most redpilled shows of all time.

>leddit spacing
You have to go back.

FOUND THE SHIKSA POSTER from "Kelly Goes to Hollywood" episode

tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.QvPbVJzDodwb400HWIOLVgHaFj&pid=15.1

Post in the thread and save.

This show wasn't redpilled, it's literally a Jewish portrayal of a white family, and oncoming white death. It's a celebration of decline. Bet your ass that no whites are making a Married with Children that airs in Israel, with a slutty Jewess and brain dead son.

I think the shiksa poster was an in joke at Hollywood directors and producers that lust after young white girls. Sound familiar?

I don't think it was too groundbreaking though. Many yiddish words are common vocab like kosher, chutzpah, schmuck, putz, etc. Shiksa is fairly well understood by the general population

Attached: nintchdbpict0003595475891.jpg (649x961, 56K)

cool

>weinstein was raping me here

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V-36cwYD8_s

they predicted MGTOW

youtu.be/qYA3uVoiPjc
90s women were so great.

>Shiksa is fairly well understood by the general population
No it isn't. People like E Michael Jones get called "antisemitic" for talking about it.

Seinfeld did an episode on the word

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>the heebs have a racial n-word for non-jewish women but you are racist when you point out it exists
>the jew cries out in pain as he whipps you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Serenity_Now

Whatever. It's pretty interesting how you don't notice a lot of this stuff before smartening up to Jew agenda

>homeless detective

i'd watch that

Why do people always refer to white women as white girls literally no matter who they are and no matter whether or not they’re trying to be offensive. Happens to white Men as well be no where near as often.

Attached: 15197E8F-6599-4576-A642-DA6718E8EBA0.jpg (564x453, 42K)

delet this!!

>Me and the Shiksa
OH SHIT

Most people under 20 don't know or care about Seinfeld in anyway. Generational shift.

its mostly bc its a horrible show. it was horrible even back then.

>op bringing up an interesting thing and stays in his thread
>stupid slide thread
fuck off

Attached: american banters.png (2404x1440, 650K)