Why are you not allowed to say onions? I don't get it. What kind of little kid shit is this

Why are you not allowed to say onions? I don't get it. What kind of little kid shit is this.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1035x1075, 338K)

You can say _soy

When people spam a word to absurdity the mods filter it to discourage its use.

theres been dozens if not hundreds of wordfilters, its culture and youre a newfag
you should be talking about those jew names and strings of numbers than autoban you

Spoken like a true _soy
>boi

wrong, its a joke, theyre forcing onion
it doesnt cut down on anything it increases the shitposting if anything

WIGGERS AND TRISCUITS

Just write soi / soiboy.

>wrong, its a joke
It's not wrong. They routinely will filter words when unfunny fucks spam it too much.

I miss m00t lads

Nah, the ammount of economical value _soy holds is so massive, Monsanto probably doesn’t want to take any loses if the general populace finds all the dangers it holds.
Just look at all the emulsifiers and stabilizing agents in food, do you think they want to subtitute the cheapest possible filler with something more expensive?

Type cuck in all caps and see what happens.

He had sex. He's gone to me. He belongs in Google Hell.

Too many so᠍yboys in the world, turns out mods are so᠍yboys as well as faggot's.

Attached: 1524603771377.jpg (720x387, 57K)

You're not allowed because Jow Forums represents existential threat to _soy industry so _soy farmers/product manufacturers are lobbying Jow Forums to change it. I'm from a farming family, _soy is huge market, wouldn't believe it.

Which Jew Names?

E-stein- aRI tificial intelligec

Hiro receives a phone call
Monsanto: Hi, there's been some posting on your website that we don't like. We'd like you to censor it.
Hiro: What in it for me?
Monsanto: Here's a $100,000 check.
Hiro: Okay.

Is this seriously what went down?

>spam
Opinions are spam now because Leftist mods turned this place into an ANTIFA board

Attached: KILL THE MODS Nasim Aghdam - disgruntled Youtube shooter.jpg (905x883, 635K)

>le epic conspiracy

It's a joke you fucking niggers. Like when they censored t.bh, s.mh and f.am

Why haven't they filtered the Q predicted this meme then? it's because they literally target shit that offends them. Which is why the clever wordswaps (onions, basedboy, cuck)

It's not funny so it's not a joke

moot works for alphabet now...

Oooooh, didnt filter cuck?
did filter a spanish word for "I am"
yea, totally routine targeting of unfunny shit

senpai is filtered?

Onion is good fruit

lol, the joke is "Jow Forums supports free speech"

I don't know sums and I don't know people. We are just farmers without a lot of land. Dad went to silo owner to see if we are fucked and to sell while price is still somewhat acceptable, he said not to worry, industry will survive. He also said Jow Forums never wins in anything, they're just a bunch of incels (how long before this word gets changed into something amusing, poor incels probably can't afford to lobby) who suck at life. So that's all I know.

desu baka senpai

onions

checked

Onions is a banned word? If that’s the case how am I still able to plug my Instagram @aeisha_mg

Attached: A84CC359-9ECC-45FA-8D4B-EEDCD3295765.jpg (1405x1016, 209K)

Fucking newfags on this board. Wordfilters have been around forever.

Attached: Gay_moot_is_gay.jpg (648x1000, 192K)

>boo boo it's no funneh :(

Jesus Christ, stop acting like a tumblr faggot

die s.oy

It's not funny
Either are your tired old jokes

>Jewt
>from Jew York City
>intact cock
obvious fake

_soyboy

testing

Onions
S-o-y

Stupid fucking cucked ass mods suck my fucking cock

>tfw shills are ass blasted because they can’t create easy shill s o y generals anymore
Awww poor jews

worked really well with "cuck"
now the whole fucking internet uses it
bravo mods, bravo

Shut the fuck up homo. Shouldn't you be slaving away in the ZOG machine to go watch your stupid superman movies you fucking pussy?

:^(

desu baka senpai

Even pewdiepie made a video about _soybois_. Kind of funny actually.

Attached: 1523813898541.jpg (480x425, 13K)

You can also write _soyboy_? It is like an elegant underline.

It probably has more to do with sony shills on /v/

>says the autist crying over le epic onions memes

Just stay in /ptg/ and don't come out

We still know what onions means so there is no point

Onyon

>He doesn't even know how to say onions

ikr mods don't understand that this is srs bsns

I just find it particularly funny onions was targetted. it's also a spanish word. this shows true butthurt over the whole thing which indicates a bias. I understand the desu, senpai, etc because those remain contextually valid. when you filter words into words that drop all contextual value to their use, you arent even being funny you are being obvious about what bugs you deeply.

basedboy filtered from s-o-y-boy is funny, filtering s-o-y into (onions) is clearly a sign of butthurt or some intentionally attempt to mold the consciousness of the community to something that doesnt hurt your feelings.

Not that I really care, free speech is an illusion. There will always be "mods" to your message, so long as there are other brains attempting to perceive it

bring back snacks

Testing
basedboy
onion
onions

this is correct, my dear söyboy

sᴑy

desu baka senpai senpai

Testing
syby

why are you legally retarded?

KEK

Basedboys

>me grocery shopping
>looking at some hashbrowns ingredients to see if they have onions or not
>second ingredient is fucking _soy
its in everything processed now. its ridiculous. Im already making my own bread, now I gotta make hashbrowns wtf. They are really trying to feminize the masses in order to make us more docile and accepting to communism with this fucking poison.
soon we'll only be allowed to eat _soy-cornsyrup paste courtesy of our (((generous))) (((overlords))).

You can easily bypass the filter and if they really wanted to, they could ban you/make the filter harder to bypass.

They've done this for many other memes/phrases that have popped here and on Jow Forums in general.

It's not a big deal.

I doubt it's done with much agenda behind it. As plenty of past wordfilters have been pretty apolitical (eg, "senpai").

Cuck
Onions
Tbh

They do this all the time you fucking newfags. Stop supporting unfunny reddit shit and being faggots, and then acting like you're being oppressed by Jow Forums mods because you can't regurgitate unfunny phrases ad nauseam to the detriment of the quality of the entire website anymore. Fucking pathetic children.

desu desu desu desu desu

Just ride with it you roody-poo loving candy-ass

No clue roody poo.

this thread is basedyyyyyyy

> Install tampermonkey and 4chanX (not sure the DOM targeting works on regular Jow Forums)
> Paste the mod triggering replacement code:

Any occurrence of the word you type will be replaced by söy

(function() {
'use strict';
var textarea = $('textarea.field');

var wordsTriggeringMods = ['onions','Onions'];

function contains(target, pattern){
var value = 0;
pattern.forEach(function(word){
value = value + target.includes(word);
});
return (value === 1);
}

$(document).on("keyup paste", textarea, function(e){
if(contains(e.target.value, wordsTriggeringMods)){
$(e.target).val($(e.target).val().replace("onions", "söy").replace("Onions", "Söy"));
}
});

})();

Well, you obviously have to replace "onions" in the script by s.oy and S.oy

Spotted the basedboy

>He doesn't have a Jow Forums s᠌᠌᠌᠌oy verified account
lmao fucking s᠌᠌᠌᠌oyboy

>site is now owned by Hiro who is japanese
>japanese people use soi products in a lot of their foods
>eventually Hiro catches wind of this on Jow Forums and gets butt flustered about it so he puts on a filter over it

Attached: shifty hiro 2.png (1402x3892, 2.21M)

Because the mods are a bunch of fragile leftist so᠌yboys who get butthurt over the word so᠌y and its implication that those who consume so᠌y dominate products turn into fragile little so᠌yboys. Therefore they worldfilted the word so᠌y so they can prove the point that they are fragile so᠌yboy faggots that don't belong here.

moot is a kike basedboy. deal with it.

Nasim couldn’t even kill a fucking dog, lmao

söy was never that spammed. Several events in the past months showed that Jow Forums includes a few SJW mods triggered by the general content of the board.

If anyone knows how to contact the 4chanX maintainer, it would be cool to add an anti-censorship feature using instant-replacement of triggering words in the reply boxes.

He was a cuck but he was our cuck

Attached: 115.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>t. so᠌yboy

So now even faggots like you can copy my unfiltered so᠌yboy and use it

t. soiboi

Attached: I_Broke_The_System.png (952x473, 9K)

Estrogent.

Moot was always a bitch about these. Banned xbot and prove me wrong.

Daily dose used to get you an automatic 2 week ban, I don't know if it still does.

testing "onions"

desu baka senpai

test: so᠌y

testing:
nigger

desu baka senpai

Ah, it' s fucking leftists censoring freedom of speech again. And on this of all sites!

Fucking amazing. A word growing in power just shows that there is actually a problem behind it.

szójafiú

At least we can credit Moot for indirectly creating Kek.

Lol used to turn into lel, then people further modified it by saying jej, kek, or rer if they were impersonating a Chink.

Attached: 1437401175176.jpg (773x645, 93K)

Some mods are known to generally dislike the ideas discussed on Jow Forums and will do anything to shit the board up.

Attached: 1503348084765.png (961x572, 55K)

Attached: 1503348065762.png (958x572, 52K)

gtfo soi boi

Yeah I was confused about that for about 25 seconds.

Attached: 1503347907320.png (801x522, 38K)

Got the next one?