Is Mueller /ourguy/ like Qanon says or is he a deep state crook?

Is Mueller /ourguy/ like Qanon says or is he a deep state crook?

Attached: mueller.jpg (401x434, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6uj1ruTmGQ
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/01/19/james-clappers-perjury-dc-made-men-dont-get-charged-lying-congress-jonathan-turley-column/1045991001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deep state crook until proven otherwise

Deep state crook. His history and actions so far imply it. The fact he seems more interested in chasing Trump, is using powers from foreign surveillance to entrap Manafort, and perjury trapped Flynn, would suggest he is not our guy.

Deepstate

Q user is a LARP.
Mueller is a deep state traitor conspiring to overthrow the government.

mueller is such a fucking faggot i would love to throw him from the Tarpeian Rock. us Romans had the best punishments for traitors like this piece of human debris.

I think he has been sitting on his ass doing fuck all for a year

at the low low price of 200$ an hour of taxpayer money for him and his 6 democrat donating butt buddy lawyers trying to frame the greatest president you've had since reagan. this is such fucking treason, call us italians pussies if you want but it takes a lot less to get us out in the streets in manifestations. we would never stand for this sort of a witch hunt in italy.

How can Mueller be ‘deep state’ when he is not making policy and is the Special Counsel is not a permanent part of the US government?

Q has never said Mueller is our guy. He has said "Trust Sessions" but no such posts about Mueller. And before you start spouting off your shill kike mouth, either post a direct link to a Q post or kys in a fire.

Attached: 19948251.jpg (802x854, 203K)

because he's stacked his legal team with a bunch of democrats who are determined to impeach trump over dubious charges.

How do you define deep state?

the entrenched bureaucracy that supports globalism and zionism

But the Special Counsel is not an entrenched part of government nor do I think it really qualifies as a bureaucracy.

Trump is deeply corrupt, incompetent, totally unfit for office, and wants to turn America into an authoritarian kleptocracy with cult of personality. Mueller is going to fucking destroy him.

Problem?

if he exonerates Trump, hes /ourguy/
if he does anything else, he's a deep state crook

guten tag juden. kommt mit mir! deine camp is schoen!

How convenient

>be a government employee for decades through bipartisan administrations
>somehow not a bureaucrat

this is how the game is played, welcome to politics. leftists do the exact same shit.

Why doesn't he recuse himself?

He didn't set a record for staying in the FBI the longest by being a law abiding civil servant.
The FBI is a shit agency that protects rich pedos and crack addicts so he's the shittiest of them all.

Q user is a cold reading con: he posts vague haikus loosely based on things already known about Trump, then lets his audience of autists look for things that happen that might fit with what he was talking about. Then he shows up and says "yes, you're right, that's what I really meant, I predicted this" and the idiots believe him, despite the fact that he didn't predict anything at all.

youtu.be/I6uj1ruTmGQ

Q also thinks Israel are our allies and Mueller is ourguy, it's all just 44 dimensional water polo to fake out our enemies -- no matter how unnecessary such fake-outs are, and how damaging it is to let these "fake-outs" drag on. At this point, believing these Larpers is like an IQ test and a test for schizophrenia all rolled into one. If you fell for it, even if you sorta fell for it, your test results aren't good.

Attached: anon in q space.jpg (1338x749, 417K)

Q is a LARP. Based on same thing as horoscopes. You will see them coming true because you want to. You will see the links because you want to.

He was formerly a bureaucrat, sure, but now he is not.

I know, but don’t you think it is dishonest and destructive to your country?

Q user is a fucking beaner brainwashing boomers.

He was appointed FBI director about a week before 9/11. He should be immediately arrested and investigated.

>Arrested and then investigated

Hmmmmm

>us Romans

Holy shit lmao

the only thing that is destructive to my country is a political witchhunt of an investigation that seeks to undermine (and possibly remove) a sitting president duly elected by the american people in a free and open election.

we are witnessing an attempt at a slow-motion bureaucratic coup d'etat. you want to talk about destructive shit? lets start there.

Preferably by way of public hearing, to begin with.

Q user is a meme you dense fuck.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

>like Qanon says

It's a LARP you dumb normie cunt. Jesus Christ the influx of old retards is insufferable ever since the reddit colony started sucking people back over here and this Qanon shit is even worse for dragging tech illiterate tards to Jow Forums.

ABANDON SHIP
Onionboards next.

Attached: Gondola.jpg (1191x670, 63K)

What if it was actually found out that crimes have been committed by Trump during the campaign? Would you change your mind? Don’t you think it is a good idea to just let the investigation finish and for Trump to cooperate if you assume he didn’t do anything wrong?

>doesnt know what a flight risk is

What's destructive to America (and the world) is supporting a complete scumbag like Donald Trump and making him the most powerful man on Earth. It's like you went out of your way to vote for the single most unfit and therefore most dangerous public figure that could possibly be elected president. Mueller is saving you idiots from yourselves.

people who live in Rome are still called Romans you fucking burger. you're probably some feral shitskin Jow Forums lurker anyways who can't trace his family back more than 3 generations

/ourguy/. he and trump are on the same team. he supports america first

It's amazing how the shills all come out to talk shit when you mention Q

>a fucking leaf
that's nice, sweetie

He took a hatchet to lawyer client privileges he is
/mostdef/
a
/faggot/.

I wish you leafs would look in a mirror. Seriously, Trudeau. Hopefully you vote for him a second time because you are so enlightened.

>just let the investigation finish
They have no intention of finishing. Where's all this proof that they've had from 17 intelligence agencies from the get-go about how the Russians hacked the election? Fire these incompetents. They wouldn't be able to find Trump's crimes if the NSA had recorded everything.

Was appointed a week before 9/11. You do the math.

More than just LARP, it's obviously somekind of PR damage control to keep us off Mueller's back, which is why they sow these seeds of doubt about him.

Complete with poorly-executed imitation-fashwave themed flipped mueller memes, all like four of them.

how much are you faggots paying for your proxies? shariablue kikes need the stinky cave.

You don't have to be enlightened to see that a person like Trump should not be president. You just have to not be a moron or a cretin.

For the record, I was horrified when Harper lost to Trudeau in 2015. For the first time I became truly fearful for the future of my country.

We are not all like that faggot leaf, some of us actually care about the direction Canada and the States are heading. I don't know a single person that approves of Trudeau and everyone I know loves Trump.

How do you know that? They are preparing to interview Trump, which seems like something you would do after you have gathered most of the evidence available. Don’t you think that indicates the investigation will finish at some point this year?

Dude, just because I don’t suck the American president’s dick when I am not even American like you doesn’t make me a shill

You weren't fearful for the last few decades?

Did it ever occur to you Jow Forumstards that Mueller is loyal to our country and it's laws rather than to any political entity? Or is that concept beyond your dim understanding of the world?

Are you fucking retarded? He's been best butt buddy with Skull'n'bones John Kerry since their high school years, the same John Kerry who's trying to run the admin from outside. All these retards are going down, dumb old fucking boomers couldn't keep up once (((TV))) and the (((PAPERS))) weren't the only source of information anymore.

Let's just say I felt better with Harper at the helm for a decade.

t. neocon leafkike

Attached: 1523722343052.jpg (400x400, 52K)

How do I know what? Why would the investigation finish just because they are interviewing Trump? Why didn't they interview Trump to begin with? Where is all this surefire evidence from 17 intelligence agencies?

These people are obviously completely incompetent. Wouldn't you fire them and appoint somebody else to get the job done? This is unheard-of.

>Did it ever occur to you Jow Forumstards that Mueller is loyal to our country and it's laws rather than to any political entity? Or is that concept beyond your dim understanding of the world?

Yes, yes that thought occured to me, then I read about the guy and what he's done and realized he's deep state swamp like any non retarded person would realize.

I am sure you will vote for him again like a good leaf.

>thinking i'm a burger
lmao, nice projection proxy fag. because everyone who thinks trump is based is obviously american.

Here's your (you). This sham investigation would be concluded if he cared about the law.

>Don’t you think that indicates the investigation will finish at some point this year?
You are a naive child.

he's the fucking crook who was head of the FBI on 9/11 and coered it up
fucking treasonous criminal scumbag

That's completely false. I'm supporting Scheer and voting Conservative.

it's a "Witch Hunt" wink wink

That they have no intention of finishing the investigation. How would you know?

Obviously they are going to gather all the evidence and get as many people to cooperate with them, before interviewing the most powerful person in the world. This is common sense.

why didn't you guys nominate a conservative who is against islam and immigration? they would win hand over fist. scheer is such a good goy.

Look how viciously Luigi lashes out. It stems from insecurity, which stems from the knowledge that his background is impure. The real Romans would have enslaved you.

How would I know either way? All we have so far are years of baseless allegations, an extreme waste of money, publicizing completely irrelevant findings, and a whole lot of swamp monsters that nobody should have ever trusted to begin with.

Put it to a public congressional investigation. Or at least a parallel public congressional investigation and also multiple grand jury hearings. This is total fucking nonsense and completely unheard of in our history.

> sham investigation

19 indictments, 3 guilty pleas and he hasn't even moved on Trump's immediate family yet. Keep fooling yourself, Jow Forumstard.

>he doesnt remember the basis of the investigation is a fraudulent FISA warrant
The foundation for this house of cards is built on mud. The investigation was founded on a lie and should be thrown out on that fact alone. Get out of here with any attempt to appeal to reason. There was no reason to begin.

STOP
SAYING
/OURGUY/

This is what shills cling onto. /ourguy/ = "one of the good guys"; " Look at his history, you stupid boomer, he's dirty" > there, debunked.

He flipped. It was the better deal.

Attached: 85430cd2e95cc9aabcf30ea2476d54081360a7d0fe4d02b56ec15e35b625050d.jpg (1000x811, 150K)

>keep us off Mueller's back

That would be pointless because there's nothing we can do to stop him.

you're a meme faggot kiddo

Didn’t the Republicans also investigate Clinton for some deal back in Arkansas, which took years and the only thing it revealed was a consensual affair?

We're trying to avoid becoming polarized and dysfunctional as a country like in the U.S. and Europe. Canadians (whether right or left) are temperamentally moderate. We generally don't support politicians as a way to destroy our cultural enemies or make them cry, etc.

Wow, how many years and 19 indictments? What a vast conspiracy. What are these indictments proof of? What do 3 guilty pleas amount to?

I thought this was open and shut. Why aren't the 17 intelligence agencies leaking everything out of pure frustration? This is an international embarrassment.

go back to /reddit/ you faggot

And the entire left couldn’t find a SINGLE decent person to beat him. Pretty incredible!

Clinton's affairs in Arkansas have never been investigated. What are you talking about? Monica Lewinski sucking his dick and him lying about it as the basis for an unconvicted impeachment? Some other small-time bullshit?

No. Neither Clinton has ever been investigated to any significant degree.

Lawl. Not one of those indictments has anything to do with muh Russia.

>a person like Trump should not be presiden
I bet you don't have a single reason why you believe trump shouldn't be president

lmao is this the part where you tell me about how pure and european your background is? please paco, tell me all about your 23 and me.

Can you boomers get the fuck off Jow Forums

he's a democrat/deep state pawn employed to cast doubt onto the Trump admin for the midterms this year
he'll end his investigation "inconclusively" by the end of the year, after elections are over

screencap this and if i'm right, take the monarchy pill

because it was her turn

Attached: 1519839010547.jpg (634x695, 92K)

You have had your perceptions managed little boy, Trump is the only honest president we have had since 1963.

Attached: leaf2.jpg (349x349, 27K)

>and he hasn't even moved on Trump's immediate family yet
why not?
it's been over a year

I'm sure they're waiting for his family to have children so that they can be charged with child sexual abuse for circumcision.

Trump has a long history of going bankrupt, stiffing companies, having shady mob ties, selling sham products and services, being a bombastic narcissist, and lying about everything. This is not a man of good or decent character. Elevating such a person to the most powerful office in the world was an act of insanity.

The only people who don't like Trump are brainwashed morons or people that were feeding off the tax payers:welfare recipients, politicians, lobbyists, government contractors...you know the freeloaders plus buildings and buildings and buildings full of self important bureaucratic assholes who cost us a fortune to accomplish nothing. the last thing they need is an honest hard working guy because they are used to and happy with the freeloading.

>it takes a lot less to get us out in the streets in manifestations
Well we actually have jobs to go to.

i personally have a job but you're 100% correct, the Euro ruined Italy economically and we have a massive youth unemployment rate. we just can't compete with germany productivity wise when we are working on the same currency. no one wants to pay an italian the same rate they pay a german when the german makes twice as much shit in an hour due to their automation. that's the only positive that can come of merkel ruining germany, maybe people will buy a fiat again.

>sham investigation
It's over for Mueller's witch hunt

Attached: Hilldawg and Mueller.webm (482x328, 2.14M)

>that shit flying out of its ass when its attacked
kek

Why doesn't Congress ask him to testify about how things are going and if this is still worth keeping up on?

>Where's all this proof that they've had from 17 intelligence agencies
That was never true it was a report written by James Clapper head of The Ministry of Truth, written as the head of, and as a representative of those 17 agencies as Obamas intelligence director. Probably to bolster that cunts claims during the campaign but it went over like a lead balloon, and if you hear someone citing it they are either an idiot or a propagandist for the globalist scum.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/01/19/james-clappers-perjury-dc-made-men-dont-get-charged-lying-congress-jonathan-turley-column/1045991001/

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-5 James Clapper's perjury, and why DC made men don't get charged for lyi (994x704, 307K)

i bet your sign is cancer, faggot

So is Robert Mueller or anybody else going to tell us there's no proof after all?

Aren't there like any oversight people or anything? What about the 100 senators and however many hundred congresspeople? What about the governors and state reps and everything else? What about the media Jews? Nobody wants to say anything? And we're supposed to take this seriously?

Not even the Russian Hackers or Putin are talking about this.