Why is Jow Forums looking up to this guy?

why is Jow Forums looking up to this guy?

>43 years old
>no wife
>no kids

can you imagine being such a fucking failure? having all the resources in the world and still failing to fulfill that one only thing god put you in this world for.

Attached: ldc.jpg (298x423, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You gay for him, arent ya OP..

not OP, but he does have a point

kek
nice try

He has no time for fathering

Looks like someone wiped their ass with your flag, Netherlands.

You just can't imagine being attractive and rich, having a full, rewarding career and life without getting scared you'll be forever alone and having to settle on whoever will have you.

Because he’s gay. Gay people don’t have wives or kids. Go back to your containment board with your endless fag threads.

>still failing to fulfill that one only thing god put you in this world for.
I’m not surprised that this is what 3rd world trash like yourself strive to accomplish in their worthless and pathetic lives like some sort of monkey who’s only goal is to breed.

slide thread nice

>why is Jow Forums
>Jow Forums is one person

>be gorillionaire
>trust woman

Haha, you mean "why won't he give up half his wealth to some hag"? The Elon Musk cuck route? How many kids did that give him?

Leo chose hedonism and rose to fame early. He must have realized exactly zero of the thots he surrounds himself with is worth investing in. Remember he and a squad of child stars had a whole pussy slayer group going on there for a while in the 90s. I think they got to see exactly what fame and fortune hungry women are like.

Note: I'm not saying all women are bad. How the fuck could you be in his position and trust a woman? Better to have a hundred secret bastards.

Attached: 1512680282483.png (374x429, 305K)

Leo is /Ourguy/.

Attached: IMG_20180506_030433.png (720x1129, 386K)

since whne does pol look up to leonardo dicaprio?apart from the sense in which all men look up to a guy who can bang an endless stream of supermodels

Kek

Attached: images (28).jpg (460x320, 44K)

Those somen are divorcing musk not only once, but twice, so they get twice the divorce payments. Basically hollywood actors accept giving away half of their stuff whenever they marry

Attached: tumblr_mz0ebnkfdp1sg9nt2o1_500.gif (500x448, 492K)

>>no wife
>>no kids
>rich as fuck
>fuck hot bitches

how is he failing?

They are leftist fags and rarely red-pilled on these matters.

He’s gay, duh

Should've said inb4 muh international hedonist lifestyle promoted by hollywood

like everyone else in kike wood he's probably a kid diddling psychopath

Wait, who said we fucking look up to him?

Attached: Sage.jpg (615x615, 94K)

he is not a fag obviously, he just doesn´t want to live with a braindead women

When you’re as wealthy as he is, you can reboot your life at 50 and settle down with a woman half your age.

then he became an instant failure

since when are we looking up to leo

To be fair, it's probably pretty difficult to find a good wife when you're that rich and good looking. Dudes been famous since his early twenties.

>god put you in this world for.
you are fucking failure

He'll get kids later. All good actors get kids in 50s like clint eastwood and jack nicholson

>Yea. Why cant he be like Brendan Fraser and get divorce raped.
Women are complete garbage and so are you chicken wing country.

Attached: 1506727795013.jpg (600x885, 36K)

>anti beef movement
Roasties on suicide watch

Attached: 1515489478645656.jpg (480x240, 36K)

How many women you think he's honestly had sex with?

He has been famous since his 20's my guess would be over 700.

Attached: 1525385852209.jpg (785x785, 64K)

>looking up to actors, ever
I sincerely hope none of you do this.
An actor is on the same level as a comedian or a politician: a jester. They exist solely to provide circus for the masses and as such exist only slightly above a prostitute.

He likes spending his days snorting coke out off supermodels asscracks. is that a problem, user ?

Women who have fucked him say he just lays there and expects the woman to do all the work since he considers it a privilege for his dick to be inside of [insert model name here]. He probably hates women and will put off marrying and having kids as long as possible assuming he ever does at all. Honesty I'm pro abortion and pro childless people since people who don't want kids make awful parents and forcing everyone to reproduce is a recipe for disaster.

Only because people say I look like him.

fuck off third world trash. Name one better accomplishment.

Those are just the bitter whinings of women who are lower in the food chain. They are trying to manipulate him off the throne. All women want to raise the cost of sex.

this, mods delete this pathetic thread please

He's dating a 20 year old model from Argentinia

He came to be a great actor. No scandals and shit to "raise" his popularity as he is great just as he is. He fucked most of victorias secret models and I bet he still does. What is wrong with that?
What did you achieve? You made some kids? Congratulations to you. Let's see how the will come up you nig.

>muh dick
you probably are a nigger but if not you are acting like one

I heard he fucks super models while drinking whiskey, listening to music with earphones on, and playing video games.

One of them complained "What the fuck was that? What's in it for me?"

Apparently...................nothing.

Nothing at all.

Promiscuous people make terrible spouses and parents. Imagine if he had a daughter, what would he tell her? " Hey sweetie, expect men to treat you like a cumrag because that's how I have treated about 1000 women in my life." If he had a son "Hey son every woman is a whore so pump em and dump em" Him reproducing would result on the continuation of his degeneracy. He should remain childless and single for the rest of his life.

yeah well said.

>fathering a child anywhere near (((hollywood)))
do you think he doesn't know?

Not Coming out, big $$$$ career

Attached: FECB98FE-0423-4731-A36B-6ACDF512DB86.jpg (3270x3270, 1.28M)

Which rules out the majority of college educated women.

Smart people shouldn't marry other smart people. Smart women is going to fall for the dumb guy anyway. Why do smart guys want the smart women?

>No wife
>No Kids
>Extremely succesful

Gee i wonder

Im just stating the truth

I have never seen a thread about Orlando bloom on this website

Your wife must be a real bitch

>trusting women

Attached: all-women-are-filthy-lying-whores.jpg (1280x1024, 138K)

Literally who?

Hedonism superior, white nationalism inferior.

Attached: 1524597493753.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Maybe he's having trouble finding a genuine wife among all the eager gold-diggers because he's Leonardo DifuckingCaprio, or maybe he's redpilled on the whole woman thing and would rather not have the whole divorce/ex-wife suing for child-custody and half of his shit a decade down the line.

Sure the guy's left his genetics in the wombs of at least a few groupies throughout his life.

Who’s that semen demon?

Leo probably got redpilled hard on women when that crazy chick threw that beer bottle in his face and he had to go through facial reconstruction surgery.

Dude will probably never marry.

DiCaprio Green Party 2024

He's gay. They're studio/agent arranged model gf's, and the women are game because they just made A-list status by being on his arm for a few months.

>god exists.
>people must reproduce to give life meaning.
Leo is having a way better time than losers who can do nothing but make baby retards.

If you aren't married then you're a loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 238202.jpg (898x701, 134K)

He'll most likely settle when he's retired. Hes a man. Men don't dry up, not to mention the added advantage of being him allows him to marry a young fertile women even if he was 60.

This, absolutely.

>wife
Are you even redpilled jew?
>kids
Bringing another being into suffeting for what your animalistic desire

>wanting to marry a roastie

Leo is living the life fucking supermodels with no strings attached.

You had one job, shill. Look at this man, look at him and laugh!

Nobody looks up to that slav faggot. He's good looking and bends the knee to the hollywood Jew so they reward him with cash. The end. You might as well say you look up to someone who won the mega millions lottery.

>having a good time is more important than continuing your bloodline

There's something really feminine about Jow Forums posters who get flustered over complete strangers from afar not following their prescribed lifestyle choices. Like who the fuck are you to nag and lecture me on how to live my life? Go buy yourself a box of wine and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 3e75713b050bbb29f5be1e7ce78a2218.jpg (457x605, 44K)

there's 7 billion of us, we don't need a few more and besides there's hardly a man in hollywood who hasn't been divorced (several times)

t. neckbeard

Of course he fucking kids.
What makes say that he hasn't...

Attached: 1040805725931839.jpg (480x480, 30K)

he fucking HAS kids*

if anything he has his enough money to store his cum in a fridge forever

No, no. I think you were right the first time.

Attached: Holly Wood.jpg (600x900, 144K)

Im chad sorry about your genes

Attached: 1525135715449.jpg (707x768, 67K)

I never saw Jow Forums admiring anyone from jewood. Anyway, the guy is smart, he's living the life, marriage, especially for a man with so much money like him, is a gamble and he would lose his liberty to fuck whores and use drugs.

The way you type already gives away the fact that you’re a subhuman, so why do you hide behind a meme flag?

/thread

Attached: Ameri Merchant.png (504x566, 136K)

Cut him some slack he's a closeted homosexual

Not posting with a kekistani flag

>I’m a Jew because I want people to strive for something more worthwhile in their lives

He's not bad, gotta say

He's gay. It's not even a well kept secret.