California bros get in here

Remember to vote in the june 5th primary to prevent fun killing liberals like pic related from getting voted back in. Inb4 this isnt Jow Forums.

Attached: 16CD8150-1EB9-47C2-A4D7-28C8799FD71B.jpg (1200x1520, 291K)

kinda if Jow Forums is gonna survive we gotta allow some organization to occur
if it happens on Jow Forums "they" will just claim all gun owners are "alt-right"

>he does the fucking janitors job for free

Attached: jannies.png (1156x281, 167K)

Remember folks, only YOU can report and hide shark posters.

I thought June was the prelimenary voting and November was the primary. Also last time I checked the Democrats we're going to get locked out of the ballots if they can't get preliminary votes. If they do then you have to worry about Kevin de leon because he's got the Democratic majority lead. Also for Cal3 not Calexit if that gets on the ballot.

>not him but damn

Attached: 1525416422859.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Your not even a janitor your a hallway safety officer

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Enjoy having background checks for uppers and barrels.

Attached: 795.png (853x480, 404K)

I'm tired of seeing this shit. This is Jow Forums related. Politics regarding weapons belong on Jow Forums. I don't give a fuck what the 3 year old sticky says. And seeing how anti weapon politicians have been as of late, I doubt the mods give a fuck either.

I'm almost starting to think that people who direct people to Jow Forums are libtards trying to kill this board.

Fuck off soiboi

Attached: 1505755313078.png (600x655, 325K)

who are you kidding, they already portray gun owners as monsters anyway

Wait the janitors get paid? I might send in an application next time

Based sharkposter.

>I doubt the mods give a fuck either.
They do though

Any minute
>this thread has ben moved to

No, they do it for FREE. It's volunteer work.

>mfw CenCal
>mfw everyone I know is conservative and the area is still very conservative
>mfw its still not enough to stop the helLA and B(G)ay Area psycho progs

It hurts, I'll be voting to split the state up in November anyways, just in case...

Attached: george costanza.jpg (852x480, 64K)

>Kevin de Leon
>texts you while you're shitting
>"hey just wanted to survey our voters real quick!"
>"what are your thoughts on arming all undocumented citizens in efforts to protect their rights as americans?"
>"on a scale of 1-10, explain how willing you are to die to see Trump removed from office"

>Implying that there will even be a conservative on the ballot for the California Senate elections
Only hope you have to is hope for jungle primaries fucking Dem House races up in Cali and landing them with two Rs on the ballot

There's only one kind of organization that will stop them.

Attached: IMG_0161.jpg (720x802, 155K)

>cal compliant guns become even more expensive
You know, they didn't take your guns, they're just expensive. Like full autos.

I've never understood why they picked the lower instead of upper to be considered the "firearm."

You can't do anything with a stripped ar15 lower but I'd imagine you could rig an upper to slamfire a round somehow pretty easily

Attached: 87aaa5d4fbaca3b7928256ed1d594675a47813c3e91fdf646af27326d361d1c7.png (650x650, 124K)

DUDE SHE'S PRO-WEED111
4 THE WEN!!!

Attached: 1494993545900.jpg (587x720, 117K)

>He does it
>for
>Free

Being anti dude weed is to Democrats as being anti gun is to Republicans (although I'm afraid the latter might change soon)

what's the general consensus on how to vote in the primary to protect 2A? I am unaffiliated and been politically deaf since forever, if it's rep versus dem I'd vote rep but it seems like I can only vote for one party.

Her & Schumer are Pro-weed now for dem votes.
google it.
The weed question is going to be a big issue the closer midterms get.

>ywn have a politician that's pro dude weed bro and pro funs in an actual position of power

Attached: 1483255898059.jpg (680x686, 78K)

Republicans are becoming increasingly anti-gun. Gun rights can not survive for long in our political climate.

I literally cannot understand how this cunt witch has remained in office for so long

kys

If they gave us all of the freedom at once, then we'd have nothing to fight each other over and we'd focus on cleaning up Washington.

It makes more sense to tell people that they can only get rights by taking rights away from other people, and have them constantly at each other's throats while nobody gets any rights.

Her inevitable replacement, I'm betting he is anti-gun too, but probably not to the degree she is (that whole Harvey milk thing probably made her that way). Anyone know?

This thread will probably get deleted because mods are brain dead nigger lovers

You can only vote in the primary if you're a registered dem :^)

That state will stay democrat. The kikes have the voting system fudged

Truth

COME ON CUNTS