Those small brown men who sell their sisters on the streets of Cairo were once the mighty Egyptians

Those small brown men who sell their sisters on the streets of Cairo were once the mighty Egyptians.

Attached: 387008_10152065674620128_1550385412_n.jpg (480x309, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenincatours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that mewhammad?

Those inbred looking pinkish wh*te men that let their women get diddled by those small brown men once ruled the world.....

>were once the mighty Egyptians
Nope! The Ancient Egyptians were more closely related to Europeans than to the Arabs that INFEST what was once a great nation.

*who still run the world.

Jews run the world

they were never mighty
most known achievement is millions of man hours over 50 years to build a fucking triangle grave

no they weren't

In a Third Intermediate Period (25th Dynasty) hymn, recorded on the Louvre stela C100, there is a description of the priestess Mutirdis, who has locks of hair black as night and dark as "wine-grapes," "brilliant" arms, firm breasts and a complexion "like jasper."

Nice first post m80

Youre conflating European with Caucasian. Egyptians were ethnic Berbers, many still are, most are Arab/Negroid mutts now though

>Those small brown men who sell their sisters on the streets of Cairo were once the mighty Egyptians.
There's a serf and slave class for a reason you peasant.

Attached: 1525173119463.png (625x626, 111K)

The Arab been going crazy steadily and gradually ever since he lost the early very fertile basins of the Middle East. He’s been going crazy ever since he failed to learn wheat farming and brought about the erosion of all of the fertile areas of the Middle East.

This race has been going for a very, very long time and has been eating death for a very long time and it is death. … They have eaten death too long and now they bring death to the things they touch.

The Arab is to a point where he won’t even follow a decent leader. He’s got to have a man of blood, a man of cruelty, exaggeration and bigotry. Then he’ll follow him.

The Arab is trying to be pleased with death and murder and mayhem and disease and poverty and political unrest.

Egyptians were Egyptians, who along with Semites and Berbers form the afro asiatic language family
saying they were berbers is really really stupid, then again it's expected from your flag

Except they still exist, they're called Copts, or RemenKhemi in their native egyptian language

>were once the mighty Egyptians
No they weren't. A white supremacist like you should know that. The current inhabitants of egypt are arab-speaking arabs who moved there around the 8th century BC.

KANGZ amirite?

Attached: 1515623689601.png (1270x949, 981K)

the logic of snow niggers...

The word copt refers to the Egyptian natives (not the romans or arabs). Nowadays it refers to coptic Christians.

Yes they were
hiddenincatours com/the-mystery-of-ancient-egypts-red-haired-mummies/

Mudmen don't build shit, they only destroy.

oh wow nice source faglord you surely proved your iq is above 56
i always like to take my science from blogs called hidden inca tours

Attached: 1496576952117.jpg (256x256, 9K)

>get culture and language utterly obliterated
>condemned to be eternal and willing cannon fodder for your conquerors once they enforce their sand cult onto your people
JUST

WE

Those small brown men who sell their sisters on the streets of Cairo were once the mighty Egyptians.
>we wuz egyptians n shit
you're confusing egyptians with sumerian-egyptians, who were white

I'd say harnessing the Nile to grow crops is more impressive

no they werent, are you retarded? you think ancient egyptians and modern arabs are the same people?

do you not realize how much migration, war, conquest, race mixing, etc happened in the region since ancient egypt? why exactly so you think egypt is muslim now?

the original egyptians dont exist anymore

which they/re doing now with 100X more production per acre
but oh no they were so great you guys the ay-rabs raped them snow niggers egyptians

>Being this deep in denial.
Let me know when you repair the irrigation networks damaged by the Mongols. Which will be never, as Mudmen don't build shit.

Attached: 1522361200499.jpg (600x636, 63K)

The invasions account for less than 10% of the DNA in the Modern Egyptian population.

Piggybacking on the success of others isn't exactly "ruling" over them. If all Jews stopped working towards their goals tomorrow (not create propaganda, not profit off fiat Monopoly money, etc), the world would usher in a new golden age. If all whites did, however, the exact opposite would happen, and they'd most certainly take the Jews down with them.

A goddamn brain parasite is all they are.

we have and they got mass destroyed by americans twice and rebuilt almost from scratch twice in last 30 years

Not too smart of a move, there was natural flow of fertile soil on the lands through which the Nile passes until they built a dam last century and now they have to import fertile soil from elsewhere. Guess the benefits outweigh the costs though.

well americans and other infidels to be precise
you're all one infidel nation of filth
yeah same happened here with turkey damming the hell out of our rivers

>and rebuilt almost from scratch twice in last 30 years
Yeah because of white people.

>mighty Egyptians.

Attached: ss+(2018-05-06+at+01.06.26).jpg (304x902, 127K)

kek

Not pol related at all.
Enjoy your ban.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

white "people" were the ones to destroy it , all was rebuilt by iraqi hands
mention one irrigation infrastructure in iraq built by a snow nigger
i mean fuck you're so stupid iraq was under sanctions at that time no snow nigger could work here
but yeah expected from your snow nigger kind , 0 integrity

why not include the losses tho?
trying to pass your little skirmish as a grand war?

Attached: 1948.jpg (339x362, 33K)

really senpai ?
>BTFOing egypt,syria,jordan,iraq,lebanon,algeria,kuwait,libya,morocco,pakistan,sudan,tunisia,USSR,USA all in one war with ~18 K/D ratio

Attached: ss+(2018-05-06+at+01.25.08).png (283x339, 13K)

yeah you really btfo iraq
we actually had difficulty bouncing population back after those 10 killed
you domesticated snow niggers into a useful slave race i'll give you that

Kek.

In all seriousness though Muhammad loved cats and Islam praises cats above all animals. It's the alpha religion.

well we did get you guys later for fucking with us

Attached: ss+(2018-05-06+at+01.52.51).png (275x862, 40K)

Not really. However, modern Egyptians have HEAVY Arab and East African Negro admixture.

they have some arab in them but not really heavy, heavy east african yes though

plus I can confirm this because I'm Egyptian myself and my nigger features are more obvious than arab ones (pudgy nose, curly hair thats hard to adjust)

Arab ethnically speaking (Bedouin) is a mix of Negroid and Caucasoid genetics. Actual Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula basically look like light skinned blacks. People from the Middle East that most associate with Arabs are only Arabic culturally for the most part, ethnically they are of the Semitic tribes

so pic related are the true arabs?
if so im way lighter skinned than them

Attached: wo10-bedouin-hi-res.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>WE WUZ KANGZ! now with white guy flavor

The Egyptians were Greek.

Attached: Mummy_DNA.jpg (981x1090, 217K)

jews

Attached: quandary.jpg (569x767, 97K)

Oh my word that is so cute

heh?

But at least we're not shitskins like you are.

Attached: uf9AJi3.png (376x309, 165K)