Im glad that all of whites are dying

in 100 years you wont have a single country ruled by your kind
you will suffer like never before your children will suffer like all the minorities around the world has sufered
eye by eye, tooth by tooth

Attached: WHITE-SLAVE-photo-serial-09-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 270K)

I find your lack of bait quality insulting, sage it boys.

go rape your sister, nigger.

saged

Yeah, whatever, Blue Beard.

If we die, then so do you by default...it's us white bois that gets shit done...
You shitskins will simply die of starvation and exposure, as your all to stupid to farm and construct housing desu...

We know, there's no denying it's going to happen, however, white hatred is unnecessary,
it only applies if you somehow were exactly oppressed. It's going to be bad for the last whites
being around when the minorities are in power, with all of the white hatred being built up.

Attached: 4ABB024F00000578-5567253-image-a-16_1522598033606.jpg (634x723, 217K)

Basil, oregano and sage.

Attached: IMG_7390.jpg (276x182, 11K)

In quiet a few places minorities miss being a minority around whites ones they outnumber those places.
If pure whites die out and we go back to 19.century technology on the long run there will be fairytales about the "magic white people"

central and south america never had a white majority but their ruling elites, even monarchs, are jewish and white, and will continue to be in 100 years. nice try though

all we really know for sure about the near distant future is that a lot of non-whites will die, even if they win in the end. just look at casualty rates in the rhodesian bush war. see you soon OP

Not true, nigger.
We'll kill you and your kind any time the moods strikes us. Even if there is only one white left.
Get this thru your head: We are the ultimate culmination of desirable traits; the perfect balance. Your type may excel at this or that, but the white man is consummate. We will dominate this planet for as long as there is human life; for we are the only humans. Everyone else are parasitic organisms enjoying the fruits of our excellence.

I for one welcome our swarthy Overlords......wait a minute we were always the minority and we took over anyway.....not really concerned.

Can't deny it'll be well deserved really. Enjoy your South Africa/Brazil tier shit hole world.

Who will you blame for being disgusting vermin once we're gone?

I wonder whos behind this post

Attached: 127.jpg (300x180, 7K)

I'll bite.
Say it happens, whites worldwide obliterated in less than two generations.
What then?
Srs rpli onli plz.

You do know you'll be treated the same, right? You don't really think because you coddle and defend your pets they won't lump you in with the rest of us? Even if you're not white, being intelligent enough to use the Internet will make you a target. Having anything of value will make you a target. Good luck.

then we could look to the future and let the past definitely die

Well well lookie here, someone let Schlomo out of Talmudic studies early. Professor Rabbi Herschal Chaim Goldsteinblatt taking good care of your mutilated baby dick Schlomo? You're doing so good learning to hate whites, I bet your Mehuda bar Gormenschein is going to go great. Stay kosher Schlomo.

Attached: fuckoff.png (414x508, 274K)

the past need cicatrize but only with your displacement will this be posible
when you are powerless and crying for help this would be the day that i coud look to the future

>Jews have made up a tiny percentage for ages
>Whites cannot do the same
Retard logic

We should accelerate it.

im not jew im 3/4 black we are notso stupid as you think

We've lived in Disney time too long. But when shit gets real, OP knows that white is the only truly dangerous tribe.
Also,sage.

Attached: 1520895435067.jpg (720x806, 52K)

all f you dont know who much all of us suffer
you can even imagine it

Don't blame us. Blame the white that made you black when they should have had a white kid.

You are mistaking our mercy for weakness. When white men really got serious, a country the size of Oregon killed hundreds of millions of people and controlled 1/3 of the known world.

And everything suffers. We too, but it's seen as effeminate to bitch too much about it.

Hmmm, I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: 0DF4598F-713F-4351-B8AD-396E5D20C44A.jpg (209x432, 34K)

nah. pocs are incapable of ruling a stable country. they will also suffer at their own hands.

The best part is is that the coloreds see you kikes as white too.

Without whites who will gibs you stuff? Once the balance tips the world is fucked. Whites created the west, enjoy the unending poverty.

Leaked picture of OP's great grandparents

Attached: Ash.jpg (607x388, 60K)

Fuck pisslam, why don't you eat pork camel face? Mohammed is a blood dripping cunt, fuck him and all of his followers. Death to mudslimes!

Attached: Ihatejews.jpg (811x894, 109K)

its not about klling all of you is about destroying your ego so i can see the reflex of slavery finally in your eyes
i want you emotinally broken, destroyed in 1000 lttle piences thats all

well going by demographic trends he's not wrong

are you allowed to post on the internet today you greasy yid

Ironically you do them a favor. White people suffer themselves more than anyone else. White men are either nu-males or go-getting brainlets, and there is nothing in between. And the woman, well you already know.

>yfw the endgame for the west is latin america where there is even more race/class stratification and many whites live lives of extreme luxury in gated communities while indios and blacks work for them since said indios and blacks are too stupid to organize themselves without woke whites or jews

absolutely justed. if you thought that was bad just wait until you live under Islam or Chinese rule lmao

Slavery is natural in africa. It only ended when and where the whites civilized you.
Also, I know your kind. The real offense, the unforgivable thing is that you know you'll never white, and comparing yourself is unbearable. I don't understand how the fuck you want whites to fix this. Once again, blame Gramma, not us.

>Implying whites would be productive in such a state

You people are so low IQ

>you will suffer like never before your children will suffer like all the minorities around the world has sufered
Yes, because being a persecuted minority sure is horrible for creating a strong ingroup preference and long term success, right? Oy gevalt, how horrible :^)

nogs are dumb. they and indios take pride in ruining things out of pure spite because of muh pride

True.
But be careful with that arrogance.
Even rats can be dangerous if underestimated. These niggers have our technology too. We can outcraft them, yes. But beware.

>suffer like all the minorities around the world has sufered
But the minority around the world is white people

it hasnt ended blacks and middle east still have slaves. Just they like to force white people to give them hand outs over guilt.

God is on our side. I'm not going to argue with a dark about our people.

The hordes will all die off during the monetary crisis in the streets and that day will be the best day in a long time objectively speaking. A purging of non white genes from the country

You can't breed out whites. The more you interbreed with whites the whiter your gene pool becomes until you're back to white with a tiny bit of Africa in the background again.

Brown people, however, are only getting lighter.

>Just they like to force white people to give them hand outs over guilt.
blacks don't organize themselves
it's purely woke whites and Jews

I'm kind of looking forward to a slight generalized famine in Europe. That will wake the leftards that rot our society right up.
Technology is accessory. Without the sick SJW virus, whites something that the hordes can't ever understand or copy: solidarity, organization, and guts.

I keep thinking some group is going to finally have enough of it and start offing the minorities in killing spree and clear off types of attacks. Probably this will start happening relatively soon enough.

Fuck you jew

Attached: A3D2DFFE-A85B-404A-A3F5-BF74319E6385.jpg (1024x1024, 183K)

Honestly I am convinced that when the next crisis hits hard and Africa's population is exploding further, the West will spray aerosol sterilizers on most 3rd world countries.

>Probably this will start happening relatively soon enough.
Yea right m8

Muds might take over southern Europe and Southern USA, but they will probably abandon any scheme to take over cold areas, assuming they get to the point.

I am in the process of breeding the persian out of a family. My Children will be half white and only allowed to marry whites and so on. You guys can thank me later for biting the bullet for you and evolving some of the sands.

Death to Darkies.

Attached: 28685650_194329141330899_8786038020252650600_n.jpg (720x692, 46K)

Oy vey

someone get a rope. this nigger is out of line

you don't think in all of the white countries, 800 million people nobody will want to start doing this eventually as the minorities start displacing them more and more demographically?

If that happens you’d have college students making Facebook posts about how it’s bad and needs to stop. Can’t have that.

Same just look at these boers all of them are going to die can't wait!!!

Attached: dad40e38a70b4600e0217476b5147cee--murder-scenes-whitehouse-gov.jpg (310x168, 14K)

dumb fuck, if you're mixing with a persian you're part of the problem.

Doesn't matter how you try to rationalise it to yourself like some hypocrit telling your children they however will - contrary to you - only be able to marry white.

Facebookers will get the rope

That won't happen. We will disappear before it comes to that. We will hide ourselves in the depths of the dark corners of the earth, while you fellaheen frolic in your nightmare world above. We will wait and be patient and then after a 1000 years we will reemerge.

Attached: 564564577356.jpg (736x490, 61K)

Attached: Meme flaggot.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Test

The first 21st century genocide of the whites will begin ITS OVER!!! The boers are only the start

Attached: download (9).jpg (281x179, 8K)

Attached: nigger dead.gif (516x388, 1.68M)

Enjoy Zimbabwe

Attached: starving.jpg (236x353, 14K)

>being THIS upset because you're a HAPA mutant and mommy is an easy fuck for an ugly old white boomer
kek

No you won't retard
I'm not there wtf

Here's some black lynching whites boer pigs

Attached: images (18).jpg (329x153, 8K)

Europe's liabilities are engraved in stone, each world war is a live remembrance of that, hence I already know what's going to happen, just with slight alterations to befit the modern age.

But I don't know anything US or Canada. Your land is different and it's consequences must yet unfold. Good luck with that.

luv me some larping threads xDDD
EY GUISE I'M A NEGRO!! FUGG WHITEY LMAO EPIC TROLLING9000 GET FUCKED

Attached: 1451553755159.png (576x576, 578K)

Exactly. The eternal Chink has no remorse and will shoot you in the back of your nigger head if you step out of line

It will be a start for sure, it will awaken many people.
Sad thing about the next 20 years is that it will have to get a lot worse than now, before it gets better.

It is inevitable. Time is on our side. You will only go to ground and remember nothing.

I wonder if shitskins realise that when this more or less happens then they'll be the first to starve or get killed by other shitskins.

No Nigerian lgbo whitod monkey this boers face got blown to piece imagine a boer child is getting murdered right now as we speak in SA feels good man
I don't care if the bantus strave the main goal is white genocide anyway they breed like rabbits so it doesn't really matter

Attached: framDSC_0065-2.jpg (1111x707, 554K)

>how to say nothing, the post

right, genocide in Europe of minorities will happen eventually I'm sure of it.

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (343x450, 18K)

Attached: nigger hanged 1.jpg (976x1393, 124K)

I don't give your gay little liberal fad another 10 years, the way things are looking. Hope you're good at picking cotton, you fucking worthless nigger.

Attached: 1525494889113.png (309x433, 57K)

Attached: nigger ape tased and burned by police.webm (800x440, 2.95M)

Came here to say this. Also this is a slide thread. Saged.

Fuck sake why do these cunts kill kids. Fuck.

U mad?
Unfortunately for your race you should have not been such weak beta cowards now America is about to be less than 50% white non

Attached: a50cd57.jpg (1024x759, 121K)

That's already the case. See Graham Hancock.

What I'm saying is; white people in Europe are not white people in North America and there will never be cohesion between the two. So if a racial conflict emerges in North America, this will not involve Europe and vice versa.

Attached: 1521562818039.jpg (680x649, 82K)

Go down at 90yrs remembering when the first white genocide ever happened can't wait desu
Look at the pain of this boer pig father he lost everything his family his farm all of them were brutally murdered... Man it feels good man the child was probably raped too.

Attached: Farm-attack-south-africa (1).jpg (610x432, 37K)

The race wars for the #1 spot will truly begin once whites are gone. You minorities are about to be slaughtered

Compassion is no weakness, it is what made the West great and successful. Of course, benevolence attract all kinds of 3rd world bloodsuckers. They are a burden of course, but we could live with that. But now they are acting up and sooner or later, they will have to face the consequences for their ignorance. I have absolutely no doubt that our oh so calm and civilized Westerners will unleash horros upon the 3rd world in the 21st century every genocide of the past fades in comparison.

they are exactly the same people which come from Europe. In wars and all things we partner up. And what I said initially concerning some group of men going after non whites probably relatively soon applies to Europe as well as America, but especially europe since its the motherlands, the old world in which we're the natives.

Praise!

Attached: 85E6F7F4-DDB7-495A-B206-8ABC74E0535E.jpg (300x192, 33K)

And its going to be beatiful

Attached: ff.jpg (1194x669, 217K)

Attached: Bait.jpg (255x255, 14K)

Yaaaa that too

Just look at the pain in his expression he probably lost all of his family.. man this is going to be good HURRY UP ALREADY

Attached: images (19).jpg (168x300, 6K)

Yup

Good thing I love Mexican women and I’m gonna have a mixed raced kid

And you won't have medicine, food, clean water, and electricity.

Horrors* learn to spell retard whitiod monkey good luck doing that anyway Jews are extermely set on destorying you guys you must of really done something so fucked up to piss them of anyway they won't let a adolf raise again they have prepared for that and set a system if that's so anyway they literally control the whole of western society...

Attached: b9b52-whitechildmurderedonfarm (3).jpg (900x600, 127K)