IOWA BANS ABORTION

NEW IOWA ABORTION BILL "DESIGNED TO OVERTURN ROE V. WADE", WAS SIGNED BY IOWA GOVERNOR TODAY.

THE BILL BANS ABORTION AFTER A HEARTBEAT IS FELT (AROUND 6 WEEKS), WHICH WOULD EFFECTIVELY OUTLAW ABORTION IN THE STATE, SINCE MOST PREGNANCIES ARE NOT EVEN DISCOVERED UNTIL WEEK 6 OR 7.

THE BILL LEAVES NO EXCEPTION FOR RAPE OR INCEST AND IS "DESIGNED TO OVERTURN ROE V. WADE IN THE SUPREME COURT", OFFICIALS SAID SATURDAY.

BASED IOWA!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S COUNT ON GORSUCH FOR THIS ONE!

Attached: 1231231231231.png (750x713, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/30301/governor-signs-iowa-abortion-bill-allegedly-frank-camp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why stop there?

What a disaster. Iowa must be full of more religious rural white trash nutcases than I thought.

That's just retarded.

u mad bruh?

Surprising sentiment from a leaf

Iowa is quickly getting diversified by blacks fleeing Chicongo and immigrants working the meat-packing plant, and the state's response is to ban abortion? This is so retarded that it hurts to even contemplate.

Nice, we need some balance to states like California

>go on a raping spree
>abortion illegal
>????
>profit

>wahh i can no longer murder babies to avoid the consequences of me being a whore
You hear that? That's the sound of roast flaps, swooshing in the wind...

Are you an abortionist? You sound angry.

Source here: dailywire.com/news/30301/governor-signs-iowa-abortion-bill-allegedly-frank-camp

The Jews are FUMING.

Attached: 1m.png (517x263, 22K)

>more niggers
BASED

Attached: 26229581_1838071996243382_9201330111414798400_n.jpg (658x960, 38K)

>tfw Iowan
Dance thread, boyos

Attached: Dance thread.webm (640x480, 583K)

Wait wait wait.... the ACLU twitter is saying they will "sue to block the law from coming into effect".

Isn't the law already in effect since she signed it???

I dont think it takes a religious person to be morally against abortion

Attached: 1525372577247.jpg (720x877, 135K)

>88% non hispanic white
Pretty good place to ban it.

90% white state. Your standard dodge reply doesn't work. Care to weigh in on why murder of babies should be in your opinion a right for women only?

Attached: 1522525051322.jpg (491x491, 68K)

You don't. You just have to think about it for more than 2 minutes and any idiot will realize it's murder

Attached: 1520449734074.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

Stupid decision that's gonna give feminists an actual case....

Blacks get abortion at a far higher rate then whites. In fact it along with nigga moments is the reason their population is stable.

Just takes people that care about human rights.
Go Iowa!

I don’t think you understand what affects abortion has had on the black community where rates are so high. What does that tell a black person about the sanctity of their own life? Their communities were better in the 50s before all this bullshit.

Abortion should be illegal for whites (except in cases of retardation or deformity, in which case abortion or infanticide should be mandatory) and legal and encouraged by tax exemptions for every other race.

Only sane solution to the abortion question. All others are based on religion or feelgood.

The irreligious have no morals.

>want to outlaw abortions
>want less black people
Pick one.

BASED IOWA SAVING THOUSANDS OF NIGGER BABIES

Actually Iowa is home to one of the largest Islamic yogurt producers in the world Chobani

hello Schlomo, how are you doing today? Iowa is 90% white and has very few niggers. This will save THOUSANDS of white babies and will put them ABOVE THE REPLACEMENT LEVEL.

Go back to Israel JEW!

I'm sure the argument will be that once it has a heart beat its technically alive, so killing it then becomes murder.

>sweden celebrating more niggers being born
sasuga.

Fucking dumb.

but that's wrong though, whites and blacks are more likely to get abortions that latinos and asians, maybe this will tip the scale?

You religious anti-choice nutcases are sad. So, you want to ban abortion and have a lot more unwanted babies being born? How is that good in any way whatsover?

Please die

Attached: F3C6E1AD-5BF6-4C11-96A5-CB71DD7541BB.png (500x522, 113K)

Laws rarely go into effect immediately after being signed. You have to give people time to adjust their lives for new laws after all. Abortion doctors can't just up and stop their practice in 2 minutes.

Agreed i am religious, but have been against abortion long before that.

Stop the cuckery. Black crime rates were still high in the 50's, but since there were more well-paying unskilled factory jobs, it absorbed more of the time of young, criminally-inclined males. Abortion has nothing to do with anything here. They don't even think in whitey abstractions like "sanctity of life." Lol. This is Jow Forums; you can't possibly be THIS naive.

Attached: South Africa Protest.png (546x417, 482K)

the only reason we are not Brazil is because of abortion

>IOWA BANS ABORTION
Nice.
Time for women to civilise themselfes and become humans.

ON IOWA

Legitimate strategy but has drawbacks

maybe you should stop being a promiscious whore and honor the one virtue that separates us from animals

The only people who get abortions are degenerates and it's best that they don't raise children

Attached: Jewsus hat euch ale liep.png (655x604, 683K)

and about 100x more whites being born and actually being above the replacement level. iowa is like 90% white you dumb beaner.

>separate laws based on race
For this to occur you would need to reconstruct Jim Crow America legally over decades given massive popular support.

Why not just say you are pro-baby slaughter instead of suggesting some fictional scenario?

>it's best if we murder more white babies
You are satanic you evil fuck.

Dude most people dont agree with this
Let's be honest, in Soviet states abortion was illegal, do you think abortions stopped?
If a totalitarian state can't enforce something you have to be sure that the Mutt state can't as well. This law just made abortions more dangerous while making a large percentage of population a bit closer to the pro choice faggots

Catholics are not Christians, please fuck off.

Whites will be able to afford to go across state lines, niggers will not.

>Quickly getting diversified

Maybe Iowa City and Cedar Rapids. Rest of the state is overwhelmingly white. Including Des Moines.

Niggers can be useful if you illuminate them to the fact that the left has allowed so many of their niglets to be aborted that their population doesn’t grow for shit.

slovakia I expected more from you. I know there are a lot of uneducated religious nutcases in America, but I thought europe was more intelligent and open minded.

are you defending the beaner?

>Quads

First in a while.

Attached: 1518802722825.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Who is ready for millions of more niggers?

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Even the motherfucking swedes are putting it the fuck down hell yeah

The no exception on this law is going to get it pushed to the Supreme Court and ruled unconstitutional.

>since most pregnancies are not discovered until weeks 6 or 7

Why are other women retarded? Am I the only non-retard on this planet? How do you not fucking know? Any non-retard tracks their period. The DAY you are late, you get an at-home pregnancy test. This is not a difficult thing AT ALL.

>abortion
>open minded
stop shitposting retard

I'm defending the truth. Opposing abortion is supporting nigger children being born. The ENTIRE purpose of planned parenthood was and still is to get rid of fucking niggers.

ABORTION is EVIL

Attached: tja kondomferbot.jpg (472x354, 103K)

Yes, the correct way to bring back traditionalism is to never do anything of any relevance, wouldn't want to hurt the "feminist" feelings, wouldn't want to roll them back, just sit back and watch. Fuck you

Reminder that you should be pro-abortion because nonwhites get abortions at drastically higher rates than whites.

Good. I now respect 1 of the states.

Ahh is someone annoyed they can't kill babies anymore?

>(((ACLU)))
hmm

>I have no convictions

What's the downside of a murderer dying as a result of slaughtering a baby?

the purpose of abortion is to demoralize whites, keep women as whorish sluts who can have promiscuous sex without getting married, and ultimately to flood the country with beaners who actually will have children.

abortion is anti-white.

traditionalism means oppression to some people.

>killing white babies is okay, a-at least it keeps the niggers at bay
wew

Tough choice US: let niggers multiply or accept millions of muslims who will never ever abort any future explosive in their fast growing, cockroach like polygamist relations

>fuck this life

So we should stop making murder illegal? Why not just get rid of all laws people will do it anyways

There shouldnt be a ban there should be a heavy fine or prison time.

It's offensive to me and hurts my feelings so they need to be punished. A ban doesn't do enough to punish women it just makes they practice for underground.

Iowa has a much worse spic problem than we do with niggers at the moment
spics don't abort because muh catholicism
the only truly nigger-infested areas are in larger cities and towns near the Illinois border
Although, there is the threat of importing Somalis because Lutherans are irresponsible cucks (seriously, look up the groups who are heading up the refugee importing in Iowa, it's like 80% run by Lutheran churches)

God fucking damnit, it's like you guys WANT more niggers. I wonder what the abortion rate is for spics?

Des Moines has been having its highest murder rates EVER in recent years because it ISN'T as white as it used to be. It managed to have a higher murder rate than Los Angeles last year, for fuck's sake. This isn't the 90's or even the 00's anymore; shit has gone downhill A LOT in Iowa in recent years.

It is better to terminate the life of a fetus than to allow it to develop into a baby and be born into a situation where it is not wanted.

Underrated

>THE BILL LEAVES NO EXCEPTION FOR RAPE OR INCEST

It contains both of those things, read your own fucking article

And the traditionalists have lost every single legal and social battle in the 20th century because they keep bending over for those people.

To everyone that is against abortion, do you also support contraceptives? If not, you have no ground to stand on.

Abortion is basically banned in Brazil. Tell us more about how abortion bans are "pro-white."

So you suggest that America becomes like Canada. Where anyone can get a free abortion uptill the moment the baby is born no questions asked?

We won we won.

S E E T H I N G

That's the purpose of women's rights and birth control, not abortion. Abortion has been around much longer and specifically was meant to target niggers.
It absolutely is. More niggers = poorer whites = less whites. If there weren't niggers taking 60% of our tax dollars, significantly less white people would be poor, which would result in significantly more whites having children.

Best bote

Attached: 92c6de3f7bb559ffa101587f529dc3c4.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

and it's banned in Ireland, which has the highest birthrate in europe.

You have no idea how fucking retarded you sound, Jew. You want to kill white babies. I don't care what planet you live on, that's fucking DISGUSTING.

>Implying significant number of white babies get aborted.
I'll take a white baby or two aborted if it means hordes of less minorities.

Holy shit, how thick headed can you be...
You didn't learn anything from the recent culture flip?

So, for the purpose of hypothesis, would you support abortion in a 100% white society?

glad to see both parties like to do dumb things to rile up their opposition

>Where anyone can get a free abortion uptill the moment the baby is born no questions asked?
>Canada
That's just not true. After 24 weeks there needs to be some medical reason for it.