Why did you guys become Fascists?

I haven't been on this board for years, the last time I was here you faggots were gargling Ron Paul's balls, what happened?

Attached: 1522102210554s.jpg (125x98, 3K)

Because
ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

Freedom is for suckers. Control or be controlled.

A bunch of obnoxious faggots here decided that Trump is King Obnoxious Faggot (he is) and chose to worship him as though his crusty splooge could cure cancer (it can't). Mainly though, they're man-children that think it's funny to see a retard run the entire country into the ground. They LARP as natsocs, but they're just immature.

Because we're ready to
DIE FOR ISRAEL DIE FOR ISRAEL DIE FOR ISRAEL DIE FOR ISRAEL DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: 1525328411872.jpg (611x613, 39K)

yeah the billionaire celebrity playboy president is a retard, definitely. you are this mad

I wish I could have seen that. I still love ron Paul. But I didn’t know Jow Forums existed years ago.

Im german.We fucking love order and soon i will get my Reich back.(pic related)

Attached: 1522780293165.png (657x527, 25K)

pic related

Attached: Libertarianismexplained.png (1231x441, 25K)

Because Hitler was right.

this isnt the hivemind left
we dont all agree on the same shit
were not even mostly fascists, theyre just a vocal minority

BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN

Attached: ISRAEL NUMBA 1.png (900x500, 720K)

Ooooor...
Maybe we just don't like where the negro demographics are headed.

>implying Ron Paul isn't a fascist

That shitlord doesn't even support wedding cake equality

#BakeTheFuckingCake

Attached: ShareBlue_team_image_RDT4CH_032017_meme9gR_RENAME_BEFORE_USE.jpg (510x640, 85K)

我们有一个耙子

I couldn’t get laod so I might as well be a fag.

David Duke and Don Black of Stormfront endorsed Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 you brainlet.

back to plebbit, ma'am

he's not a billionaire, he's probably got around 5 million— and that's not from business savvy (he was bankrupt 5 times) it's from licensing the name his daddy built to hotels. He doesn't run shit, he doesn't know shit, and on top of all of that he became senile. Watch videos of him when he was younger— totally different guy.
He's just a syphilitic philanderer. Good for him, it must have been a lot of fun. Garbage president. Wasn't a total bust though, I mean we added trillions in debt for tax cuts for the mega-rich and ditched a lot of essential regulations protecting the land and the people from excessively greedy corporate entities, but at least Korea might turn out OK.

Attached: anncoulter-speedfisting.png (550x920, 822K)

>t.counting another man's money
Tits or gtfo

Libertarianism is a failed ideology. Individual freedoms are a lie.
The only freedoms/rights you have are those guaranteed by whosoever wields the power of violence, and thus, dominion over you. The individual will NEVER be able to wield this power over the collective, and thus the collective will ALWAYS have dominion over the individual. This rule is true for collectives also, notably more powerful collectives will always have dominion over lesser collectives once the power threshold (the point where the losses incurred in exerting that dominion are seen as worth less than the dominion itself) is passed. Thus the state is a necessary agent in our life, and our objective shouldn't be to destroy or diminish the state, only to have the state work to further out own ambitions.
Violence is the only universal language and the only true currency. Ideals and morality, fairness and honour, these do not actually exist in the real world and thus a system that relies on them (in abscence of them being backed by something real, violence) is a failed idealistic system.

Nazi rats infested this place. I miss real, old /pol

Have you not been here for more than 5 years? This change happened 2013-2014 and now its a mix of that and neokikes from the election. Libertarianism doesnt work with the modern world and is an inherently flawed system.

holy shit your pattern recognition is fucking garbage bro

We grew up. Lolbertarianism is for edgy teens, and rich kikes. People are too weak and stupid for freedumb, we need a strong government to guide us. We are tribalist animals and hierarchy is natural to us.

>he's probably got around 5 million
lol do you actually think this

Attached: 306.png (680x544, 407K)