The absolute state of Spain

the absolute state of Spain

Attached: DcaovveWsAA6mUp.jpg (998x1200, 127K)

Most immigrants here are from latin america. They're just like tanned spaniards

I they asked about shitskins and nogs maybe the answer were different.
I don't uncomfortable speaking to spanish, polish, french or greek migrants.

>They're just like tanned spaniards

Attached: 1454313467406.png (1106x1012, 660K)

It seems you are one of them.

>They're just like tanned spaniards
now I understand why catalans want independence

yeah we must redo the poll

>Britain
Please remove from this list.

Damn, still not sober enough for this shit.
I meant: "If they asked about shitskins and nogs maybe the answer were different. I don't feel uncomfortable speaking to spanish, polish, french or greek migrants."

spaniards are more clasist than racist at least if the cultural differece is not as big
south american are ok tier
blacks are those poor people that have sufferen unffairly and need to be protected
the only minority that nobody want here are the muslims not even the left want them here

Hm, didn't really know this. We have to vet Spaniards extra strongly before admittance to the ethnostate I guess.

You have obviously never met a French person. They are uncomfortble even at 30 feet and I'm not just talking about their horrible smell...

Most immigrants here are brazilians, which I think don't fuck around too much doing illegal shit although I live in a small town and can't attest to that, if any Lisbonbros wanna add to that. The rest are niggers from old colonies who commit the most crime.

Attached: 171.jpg (613x533, 28K)

What a pathetic attempt at damage control.

W-wait, I thought you guys hated Belgians.

>Germany is below EU average.
>Sweden YES
>Britain WAY above Germany
Not surprising at all.

Attached: Anglo EU.png (781x999, 363K)

Most brazillians in Lisbon, are either tranny prostitutes, drunks, and/or steal and commit other crimes. Seldom you get those shitskins to actually contribute to society.

>tranny prostitutes
I see they are making themselves feel right at home then

Attached: 1518034109149.jpg (806x605, 127K)

It's so faggy to feel uncomfortable in social interactions
>The absolute state of Nugreece

Not only that, they actually look like women. If there's a will there's a way my dude

Attached: 4S4c9h3.jpg (700x609, 159K)

They are just enriching you with vibrant Brazilian culture. Who knows, if you assimilate to their culture you could one day get NUKED by Germany in football 7-1.

Attached: crim_statsq1_immigration5.png (1516x1138, 430K)

Sorry, can't hear you over our european title

Attached: n6a138gp1vb01.jpg (640x597, 60K)

No but seriously, it's fucking disgusting here

HUEHUEHUE

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (700x2863, 459K)

holy shit, it's like they try to be the biggest pieces of shit they can as soon as they set foot here

Don't be so intolerant. Sargoy of Mossad said you were nonwhite anyway. Like him.

Attached: Moortuguese.jpg (368x575, 24K)

whiter than you, mohammad

Attached: 1524321993812.jpg (884x555, 423K)

cool story achmed

As far as I'm aware citizenship is only granted to people with at least one portuguese grandfather (and the vast majority of lusobrazilians who meet the requirements are old).
Most brazilians that immigrate to Portugal fall in the same category as people from the old colonies, living there under work visas or illegally. Ironically, it's easier to immigrate to Portugal if you're some angolan looking for a janitor job than if you're a (white) lusobrazilian.
>t. waiting 2 years for my citizenship request to be accepted

>kek the triggering
I am just saying what Sargoy of Blackdad says. You know the guy who said he is partially black, because someone somewhere is Italian.

Attached: Quadroon of Stepfather.jpg (480x360, 7K)

im just memeing

Attached: 1524315827675.jpg (1080x858, 92K)

To be honest, the only migrants I see in Spain are the gypsies begging with a paper cup up in my fucking face INSIDE cafés and restaurants, and the dark as night men and women selling weed and blankets on the beach. I'm sure the majority of your immigrants are from south america and the ones I've met are decent people, a bit left leaning but not too bad.

Yeah, I meant those actually. If you're trying to come here legally, and waiting for actual documentation, chances are you might actually be coming here to contribute to the country. No issue in my book honestly.

Attached: 1502658061905.jpg (599x399, 133K)

No, but seriously: HOW on earth can anyone take the lying piece of shit that is Quadroon of Mossad serious, after he has been caught outright lying for years?

É pouco boa, é

The same way people take someone like Varg seriously.

>tfw no pt qt gf

Attached: 1524941935013.jpg (640x960, 224K)

1 pt grandfather
ONE LMAO

literally the 1/64 cherokee, 1/4 subsaharan 1/4 whatever.
No brazilian or any non-european will ever be a native portuguese, italian, french, etc. a paper means nothing, we will burn it sooner or later.

Attached: mocioPortugal-liseuLisb1936.jpg (368x480, 77K)

What a fucking cuck. Hope you have a painful death at the hands of your pets

But is he wrong about the Spaniards, hm?

Well, I don't take Varg serious at all, so I wouldn't know. He was just good for memes and to get burgers butthurt.

Attached: Muttinvasion.png (960x1024, 838K)

Spaniards seem very two faced desu. They'll say stupid cuck shit, but in the next breath say how ugly niggers are.

where have i seen that before

Attached: 1445966102847.jpg (319x340, 83K)

Not surprised to see Portugal that high, people here are very friendly to immigrants, specially if they're from east of Europe or "white" Brazilians, then there's Lisbon where they love anyone that is full on degenerate.

I don't care what Sargoy of Akkunt or anyone else thinks about us. I've never even viewed myself as before I came on Jow Forums and dealt with the purity spiraling spastics that sperg on here. White is an american term they made up to distinguish yourselves from the blacks and because they no longer had any meaningful national identity left after all the mixing. I'm european and I'm portuguese and that's all that matters to me, the same goes for other europeans and their respectives races.

Ps: hurry up with the fourth reich already, i need something worth dying for

Attached: 1499810734234.png (980x716, 253K)

Na baixa, sim. Quanto mais te afastas do Rossio menos isso se ve

Attached: 92986615-6011-4527-a6cf-cfb969ead4a5.jpg (959x639, 89K)

If you'd change that immigrant to arab/muslim that percentage would drop so much, I have bulgarian friends, romanian friends, ukranian friends, russian...

Exactly.

>Ps: hurry up with the fourth reich already, i need something worth dying for
Not looking too good desu. The nu right is Zionist controlled opposition. That's one thing Varg is right about.

Attached: Ameriprojection.png (1024x957, 587K)

The suburbs too and Margem Sul, tons and tons of coalburners, hipsters, druggies, commies... etc.

>White is an american term

It was literally coinded by portuguese and spanish in the new world, also already in the inquisition laws.

What about Moroccan friends? Aren't their numbers increasing in Spain?

Please stop, I'm trying not to think of genocide today

We receive too much multicultural garbage propaganda on dailybasis via tv, that's the problem, also the redpills are too few, so even if we are or were historically based that will be falling like our country and like all europa.

neck yourself

but tbqhfamalam they probably only asked cucked lib collage grads
myself and most people I know only feel comfortable when the immigrants are white and fully integrated in spanish society (speak the language correctly and have very good knowledge of customs, history and current events), by witchpoint they are practically spaniards

Still, europeans don't think of other europeans as non-white. It IS a new world term, like you said

Most of our immigrants are white europeans and based Poles.

I'll never have a moroccan friend... They smell bad, they behave bad...

Well, you still couldn't help yourself and MUH DICK those Kuruminya girls.

Attached: Ameri heritage.jpg (1556x980, 314K)

what's a good place to vacation in Hungary?
the capital I guess?

Attached: levitating mel.jpg (760x1140, 79K)

Have you seen some of the portuguese women back home? Cut us some slack

Attached: 1494545790178.png (1500x1059, 2.39M)

The streets need to get redpilled, it's getting out of hand and no one is doing anything, BE and PS are out of control and we don't have any counter response.

Attached: 1522017338989.png (970x563, 209K)

capitals are usually the worst place to visit
virtually all lefties, migrants, hipsters, degenerates (whores, thieves, druggies, etc.) and fucktards concentrate there, this is valid for any capital in any country

I second this. That fucking sow Catarina Martins and the other cunt whose name I can't even bother to memorize need to be shot in Terreiro do Paço in front of everyone

Attached: 1324718614712.jpg (628x900, 299K)

Theyre fucking Chileans and theyre fucking indian niggers

>associação portugueses primeiro
>escudo identitário
>nova ordem social (nos)
>pnr

Are only based fellas, so we stand with them till victory.
Nem que tenhamos que ir par as asturias novamente ou para os montes herminios e reconquistar tudo de novo.

Attached: Reconquista_116145.png (1260x728, 739K)

Shut the fuck up, little ZOG bitch. Their half-breeds are conquering your nation as we speak. So open your anus.

Attached: Ameri dick.png (721x748, 36K)

Attached: german mutt 4.png (675x507, 22K)

I think Southern European are pretty hot desu. And the Indians are no-tit, no-ass dwarfs. But if you are an entire ocean away and you could die any minute, you go for it, I guess.

I got demoralized when they named that park Jardim Mario Soares and no one protested. I've been looking at other cities to move to since.

Terrible bait. The flag is also too small, 56%

Attached: Ameri hiding.jpg (567x612, 152K)

Attached: german mutt 2.png (1274x1000, 46K)

All the countries at the bottom are EX-Soviet countries.

All the countries at the top are Capitalist.

REALLY makes you think

Attached: AmerimuttPowerlvlOVA9000.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

whatever goys, you know that after that first post it adds up to the fuck have we done letting there be any regular interaction between whites and non-whites. We are doomed, to Christ we must put our faith in now (and really as always). He delivered the white & Christian from (((them))) and they (brown, ameri-indian, black muslim, etc.) before and He can do it again if we continued to wake and ask for His blessing

Attached: t.Alberto.png (2000x1200, 1.34M)

Attached: 1511508179282.png (729x634, 245K)

> EX-Soviet countries.
lol, you know England is to blame for those countries being soviet in the first place

I guess they couldn't resist the tribal brap, I don't think I would have either desu

Please go away

Attached: 1477776107751.jpg (543x395, 74K)

what

funny enough gypsis have been here longer than spain has existed and somehow they manage to not integrate themselves, even after trying to purge them twice

>I don't think I would have either desu

neck yourself,your place is in the muttland,any place out of europe. keep the blooline is the most important thing a n ation can still, without that, nothing makes sense.

Attached: Portugal_8_Kig_John_IIIP_1n1.png (1340x1280, 3.13M)

Not Slovenia. It's also the most advanced per capita in Eastern Europe.
>really makes you think

Attached: Amerijews hate Ameripigs dieing for them, even more than muslims.png (640x512, 70K)

Attached: Britmutt 10.jpg (936x564, 196K)

wrong country

Attached: german mutt 6.png (805x853, 110K)

Pic related is not an actual indio thought, but a European woman larping.

Attached: Le Amazonas face.jpg (736x551, 87K)

Attached: Amerijew.png (650x925, 627K)

Doesn't mean I would stay there to raise the bastard children, how is what our ancestors did any different from what is happening today.

also
>"After the Portuguese first made contact with Japan in 1543, a large scale slave trade developed in which Portuguese purchased Japanese as slaves in Japan and sold them to various locations overseas, including Portugal itself, throughout the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Many documents mention the large slave trade along with protests against the enslavement of Japanese. Japanese slaves are believed to be the first of their nation to end up in Europe, and the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes, as noted by the Church in 1555."

Attached: 1513286177095.jpg (4000x1952, 1.97M)

Attached: german mutt 1.png (229x221, 15K)

Attached: 1521258608188.jpg (782x751, 281K)

Attached: 1517686108402.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Attached: 1517687903537.jpg (587x534, 105K)

HUNGARY, POLAND, AND CZECH REPUBLIC YES

Attached: b9903-34.jpg (600x447, 40K)

in times of war every hole is a trench

in times of war every hole is a trench

>large numbers of Japanese slave girls
>Jow Forums 1555
The year even has digits!

Attached: Equality according to pol.jpg (696x645, 60K)

Notice how the most uncomfortable are all the third world European countries...

>anyone "white" (an amerimutt term) can be spaniard so long X
wow, no wonder Spain fell from grace.

> third world European countries...

Attached: Ameriwoo.jpg (585x621, 81K)