Its going to get worse isnt it?

Frustrated powerless Incels, single mothers feeding poison to their kids, spinsters who can't get a man after a decade on the cock carousel, turning into rabid man hating feminazis and leftists, and voting for more destructive policies. It's all going to get worse in the next 20 years, and there's nothing to we can do to stop it. Total social decay is imminent and no one want to to admit that these things are happening and will lead us to dark paths. Mark my word, Marxism is making a come back as a result of all this. The left are engineering social instability to bring about a revolution. The left will have the last laugh.

Attached: 1525217309463.png (1600x1067, 228K)

>Its going to get worse

Good.

This shit ends this century, one way or another

Attached: 1525492991914.png (358x318, 62K)

If you can't get a woman because you've deliberately sworn off trash women which is about 80% of women there comes a point where you have to just sack up, accept that your life will never be perfect and have some children with a woman with a less than stellar past. Being truly red pilled is about understanding that society is deeply flawed and still trying to make the best of a bad situation.

It’ll be some kind of robotic genocide

You’re making a good case for arranged marriage

Did you make that graph?

Let's take advantage of it OP.

Attached: i don't have an argument.jpg (399x388, 9K)

>The left will have the last laugh
They think they will, until they get BTFO by right wing death squads and hordes of starving/rioting nogs during said revolution.

Or just don't get married and have some children. Figure out how much child support vs child support plus alimony costs in your state for someone in your situation. It might end up being less than you think. It might also end up being about the same as you would have spent raising a family in a stable marriage Make a decision based on facts rather than a belief that men always get fucked by child support.

tfw the only hope is a global nuclear holocaust

Attached: IMG_1305.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Unless you're a man, this isn't good. Women, as much as you all like to degrade them, are gaining power and are becoming more political and neurotic as more of them become spinsters. They also have a an army of blue pilled men. We are slowly becoming a matriarchy.

Or think about it this way. Work out how long you expect a relationship to last after the kids are born and then realise that you only have to start paying child support after you break up until they turn 18, which might only be a few years of your life.

>army of blue pilled men
No they won't. Single men all get red pilled eventually.

Ww3 is the ONLY thing that can save us. Ive said it before. ALL of Jow Forums's energy should be put into starting a global conflict.

Or pic related happens and we're fucked either way

Attached: IMG_1225.png (1246x595, 156K)

You act like I'm supposed to care. Fuck it, let the world burn.

holy fucking autism

They will all kts

Attached: 1521408621268.png (938x561, 29K)

>accept that your life will never be perfect and have some children with a woman with a less than stellar past
I plan on knocking up some woman from Ukraine so I don't get child support raped. If it's a boy he's living with me before he goes to high school so I can raise him to be a real man but if it's a a girl she can stay and get her US citizenship right before she's 18.

The really interesting part about this is women are super bitter about not being married when they hit 28.

Like my sister, but even then, they can't lower their standards to enjoy happiness. Now she's 32 and a rabid feminist. I've seen this too man times in my family.