What is your opinion of this man?

what is your opinion of this man?

Attached: Rand.jpg (534x401, 25K)

Based, would have been better than Drumpf. But he's just too bland for America.

I like him. Don't always agree with him, but he at least tells you what he thinks and has enough of the right principles that you can respect him

one of the only politicians with a sense of integrity and actually has a political philosophy instead of following which every way will get him votes

Randlet

hes pretty consistent and not a hypocrite is why i respect him. hes still a thorn in my side sometimes but so far concerning trump hes always come around to the correct decision.

Attached: 878973498573984.jpg (900x600, 128K)

He used to be cool

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-18-01-19-1.png (199x193, 55K)

He will never live up to his fathers greatness, but I sure hope he tries.

he's a badass just like his dad. One of the few good politicians that sticks to his principles

Russian snitch, just like his dad.

fpbp, agree

If this isn't bait then yeah, you're right.

Pretty much this.

Level 9 Russian hacker/gymnastics coach detected

a curly haired crypto-kike.

Savior of Western Civilization. Just give it time.

C U C K

Was my first choice. He would not have won the general election. His ideas are too abstract and require people reject govt spending and swallow the bitter pill of cutting services which most americans believe are rights. Hillary would have gone negative with the same attack she used against trump (racist, sexist, mysogynist) and rand would not have fought back with the ferocity trump did.

another civic natcuck, but worse because he's also a lolbergtarian

>PR
I hope all your pathetic people drown. Fucking scum.

One of the VERY few politicians I respect. Usually agrees with Trump, but not always. Which is good. Rand is not just a yes man. Rand actually seems to be capable of independent thought, and has principles. We need a lot more politicians like him.

The Bong is mad that the Prez says the UK is a warzone?

Attached: 1525167282925.png (243x248, 92K)

But hes right, Rand supports BLM

fucking legend desu