LICK THE FEET OF YOUR CALIFORNIA GUESTS

Attached: 1507215597790.png (1024x841, 321K)

>californian influx into my paradise state
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5700 individuals pay 37% of all California's income taxes.
Just imagine the wealth distribution required to make those figures possible, from a state that constantly lectures us about wealth inequality.

nothing to worry about.. once they turn your state blue and jack prices and taxes to the moon, they will move on to another state. they are like locusts

if homes are so expensive, how can 10 million illegal immigrants afford to live there?

I would rather have locusts....

You paid for it, kek

bump

>boomer faggots buying 20 houses during the slump and using them for Airbnb
>20 illegals in a 1br apartment
>Chinese triads buying up real estate to launder money
>parasitic landlords jacking up rent every time a lawmaker sneezes
Yeah, wonder why our rents so high. Can't wait to ruin your state when I move :^)

gibsmedats + 5 families per 2 bed 1 bath house sharing payment costs

Shit, they vote Marxist

>The cancer spreads

Denver here: I wish we could shoot them at the border or shoot down all flights from California.

Attached: 1378450427689.png (640x480, 576K)

You fucked up, Colorado user.

“Red Dawn” wasn’t a fantasy about Russians invading Calumet, Colorado. It’s what happens when Gentry Liberals and their Latino helots parachute in to the peaceful Mountain West and start confiscating firearms and regulating ranchland out of existence.

Nah, the Gibs get free apartments.

Its the workers who suffer.

B-b-but liberals say California has grown to be the fifth largest economy in the world!

Actually they made this same claim back when Grey Davis was still governor, fifteen fucking years ago. It was bullshit then and it's sure as fuck bullshit now.

Attached: LeftistStateInsolvency.jpg (2186x1317, 1.38M)

This, I am borrowing this

Oh they bring houses with them. Just like jobs.

Libs just ignore shit like this. They like pretty golden headlines that talk about GDP without understanding GDP and how it actually works

Attached: fiscal solvency by state.jpg (2550x1650, 748K)

Make sure to start a fire before you leave.

>boomers using Airbnb

>californian liberals all leave the state
>somehow california is getting more liberal

There's a 100% chance of massive fraud in that state and no one is doing anything about it

>somehow california is getting more liberal
>Clinton became the first Dem to win Orange County since FDR

It's over...CA is lost

Attached: cost_of_living.jpg (1000x773, 324K)

>apple
>welles fargo
>chevron
>mckesson
>google
>intel
>cisco
>oracle

fucking communist it's not real gdp

>Shitlary won OC
that surprised the heck out of me. Almost everyone I know was a secret Trump supporter, which leads me to believe that illegals voted in Anaheim and Santa Anita, tipping the OC vote towards Hillary

The only solution is to implement a tax of 80% of their net wealth upon moving interstate to ensure none of them can leave and do the same damage to some other poor state.

Lmfao

A M B E R
L
E
R
T

How the FUCK is Florida so high? When all the old boomers die the economy is going to get BTFO, isn't it?

california young liberals don't seem to realize mass immigration and illegals is driving up their cost of living.

OBSESSED

I'm buying a house in Concord by Lime Ridge. My realtor is a super racist Russian lady who has a no Indian, Chinese, Iranian, and Black neighbor policy, so pickings are slim. Generally, on a 3 over 2, 8000 sqft. lot and 1400 sqft house with a two car garage, I am looking at 630000 asking, with any offer below 675000 being laughed at. Basically, you have to either use the sellers Realtor, or find a house someone croaked in. The death route is my route. Dont mind tearing up a carpet and replacing dry wall.

Section 8

Aurora here. Agree, and you know we have gats in Aurora.

Who are these $50-100k retards moving to California? Californian taxes/fees are like laser sighted to fuck them over the hardest.

Just out of college students to the Bay, living 5 deep in a rent controlled place.

Also, they can't vote for at least four years.

Those 5700 do no such thing. They just pass their tax bills along to their shareholders and the workers they've stiffed out of wage rises for a generation.

Trump's abolition of the mortgage interest deduction was the first real attempt to make those parasites pay their fair share in a generation. You could hear the autistic screeching the world over.

Make that 40 years

GDP=
Consumption (almost all controlled by women and shitskins)
+ Government spending (non-military spending benefits women and shitskins)
+ Exports (creation of American jobs)
- Imports (theft of American jobs by chinks and beaners)
+ Investment (maybe 10% of GDP, in healthy economies like China's more like 40% of GDP)

Investment and net exports are the correct measure of an economy's strength. Consumption just measures how quickly cunts and niggers are sucking the nation dry.

>Thinking that if there is a way to make money a Boomer Jew won't find it.
Airbnb has been around for years. It gets mentioned on popular Media all the time. I bet you think Facebook is your secret too.

Attached: 1523569334242.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

How do all the illegal beaners afford to live there then?

You dimwits are missing the most important aspect of this graph.

Not only are you getting flooded with Californians, you're getting flooded with poor Californians.

Combine that with the fact that California actually ADDED people with high incomes. That essentially means that California stole a handful of your wealthy people and gave you back busloads of poor spics.

You're getting double cucked.

I happily accept your amendment.

Some must be beaners. Many more must be poor whites fleeing to Arizona and Nevada, swearing to ensure that what happened to California will not happen in their new homes, and voting accordingly.

What's driving the costs of homes and apartments up? Is it the illegals or what? I'm curious to know because MSM is always sucking california's aids ridden cock.

demand > supply

Liberals hate development. They would never sign off on tearing down a block of single-family homes to erect affordable condos and apartments. They would flood the news with sob stories about how the people living there have been there for generations, spin dark fantasies about traffic gridlock, invent species of endangered bugs that this development would destroy. They do this shit all the time.

Mandatory "affordable housing" in every damn town.

Attached: bear_flag_revolt.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

They can't.

They're just there to give the rich Democrats support.

Thanks for explaining user, I was trying to find more news about what's up with california but as always I just get MSM bullshit and blame games.

Oh boy, capital flight is underway.
Detroit here we come!

I will literally lick the feet of any white European who wants to immigrate here.
Please 56% is a generous number.

So California is somehow both a miserable hellhole and a State that is so attractive that everybody wants to live there, ergo Housing Prices going through the roof.

Nah, California needs some more devolpment rules then Average. Not their current level which is too much. But they are one of the states most vulnerable to natural disasters. And they are a prime tourist destination, so ugly urban sprawl hurts their finances more then the extra sprawl worth of housing. But they still need some major changes.

bump