Council on Foreign Relations is talking about Jow Forums

Global civil society is on seriousness damage control.

youtu.be/wu64HP-PL40

Attached: 10AD177C-D082-4AA5-8BEE-654B18096EAF.jpg (1536x1974, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: CFR_Media_Network.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

Wanna give me a timestamp or do you expect me to watch an hour long circle-jerk

>Council on Foreign Relations is talking about Jow Forums
How about give some details to start the conversation. What are the nigger faggots saying?

WTF is that Ham Planet
Her fat is literally spilling over the arm rests.

Attached: 800px-Taro_Aso_in_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_in_Davos_(cropped).jpg (800x1067, 112K)

>an aged roastie, would 2bh
>a hambeast
>shlomo in sneakers
yeah... nice pick to have a discussion

>that fucking narwhal in the middle

These lukewarm IQ morons think they can fool everyone (all of the time) with this stupidity. The Council is an enemy to humanity. They are the fake news.

Attached: moar.jpg (684x1024, 117K)

Good god fat bitch next to the dude who looks like he's wearing one of those fake glasses that have a built in nose. These clowns are the best they have?

They catalog us, we catalog them lol. There's a lot more of us than them. They seem to fail to realize this.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PIC RELATED? First, is it jewish? If not, is it human? This world is so fucked in so many ways I can't find the words anymore. Hope things will get better after they get little bit more worse.

Attached: asddd.png (304x539, 265K)

>I thank my wife for coming in today

lmao

>fake glasses that have a built in nose.
Could it be used to hide a Juden nose? Hmm... Wonder how many Jews hide their pathetic existance from the public this way?

Attached: ddd.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>Research Fellows and Associates
Council on Foreign Relations really aren't sending their best, theses people are nobodies.

Oh my god they are so slow on the uptake. We already won and they're just now realizing "these guys might be a problem"

She is so beautiful.

Attached: tfw pol.png (1098x844, 1.39M)

As a burger, she reaches fatburger potential even I thought impossible.

She's the one posting the black dick threads

Thats not even regular fat. Thats advance deformed fat.

Attached: 1524338704864.jpg (500x375, 112K)

42:28 he mentions pol briefly

Her jabba the hut gullet and small hands lolol. "we are a highly trained research lab." She needs to research the local gym, my lord.

Attached: 123.jpg (300x270, 17K)

Based women at 1:08 calling out the holocaust as fake.

>Combating Disinformation and Fake News
Exactly. How do we shut down the (((Zionist-Pentagon media)))? Oh wait, they meant THEY represent the truth.

Attached: Adifu.jpg (2283x3000, 2.2M)

Funny thing is, all those media jews and puppets, all the work, time and money involved in creating that apparatus, killed off in one fell swoop with the internet.

naw, she's the one removing factual but controversial (in her mind) information from Wikipedia

A jew, a fatty, a roastie and a fag

7:08.

>you have to socialize people into truth

we, the SJW landwhale has gone full 1984

That is a dude

a jew, a jew, a jew, and a jew.

>we
*wew

01:08:00

Bizarro Steve Bannon

It’s worth the watch, friendo. I’m interested in foreign policy regardless, but as far as Council meetings go this one was pretty entertaining, even by pleabian standards.

Attached: 6F44D05C-1387-4517-88CD-29D828FE3B5D.jpg (750x733, 497K)

>A jew, a fatty, a roastie and a fag

This is why the machine is breaking down, and why we will win.

>tolerance is the measurement of how off-design a system can be before it breaks down

the two guys are certainly jews

I’m about 10 minutes in and the pretentiousness is palpable. These people have built careers predicated on how to disrupt any unity of European and Christian heritage.

Aren't they a soros funded group that deliberately attempt to ideologically influence governments?

Fuck what a room of losers

Attached: E3CE4E0F-502C-4CD8-ADEF-B47D4FA407BC.png (1136x640, 971K)

AYYY LMAO

Attached: Ameri heritage.jpg (1556x980, 314K)

Attached: ronald ‘rused’ reagan.png (260x330, 338K)

i'd say it looks like a Jow Forums meetup in 20 years but there's far too many roasties

This is All CONNECTED!!!
>pizzagate
>q
>trump
>the great awakening
>kanye

Kanye is being hidden and ignored!!!
>I get it!!! Why give a shit?!

Well let me tell you and present you with an UNMONOTIZED raw data stream!!!!
>a true selfless patriot
the Mad Mardigan of the Infowarriors... Bellagio Sampler is guiding us by the hand through these dark times and Mass Happening events...
>IN THIS VIDEO, THE ENTIRE UNCUT TMZ INTERVIEW WITH KANYE WEST
shows kanye's intentions
And Bellagio really gives a play by play Redpill by redpill Quick Rundown (((54 minutes)))
>THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE AWAKENED KANYE

I highly reccomend these pills
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

You wont be disappointed and if you Are KYS it was free Redpills and THE ONLY INFOWARRIOR WHO DOESNT SHEKKEL BEG or profit!!!

>I Prophet

Attached: 1525561190442.jpg (1024x819, 338K)

they talked about pol for years, but couched it in other terms like "russian hackers" (not joking)

Why are you using a meme-flag friendo?

She has the best smelling poops

they are fat rests, Ahmed

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Attached: 1501017750278.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

Is that yakub in the purple shirt?!

>The Jew pronouced Jow Forums "Paul"
It's Pole you kike.

THIS JUST IN : SHAREBLUE HAS BLUE TOUNGE

The fat one has the best talking points, what's your problem pol?

pretending to be "one of us"
they heard we like nazis or something
they researched the memes

they want us to know what we think about their little talk

Everyone and their doggo's talking about Jow Forums.

Attached: 1514763398019s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

anyways im sure the interesting talks arent done on a camera for youtube. whatever this is its what they want us to know

they want to know rather

They're just angry we found this outside their bookstore on Connecticut Avenue

Attached: politicsAndProse.jpg (1600x903, 95K)

Jow Forums values anonymity and the Nazi memeflag was on Jow Forums long ago. Stop bullying memeflags they improve discussion by making people deal with what they say instead of strawmanning based on their flag.

This monster has a green tongue...clearly eating kgs of candy before the show

Memeflaggots must burn you nigger

OK friendo

>this is the evil glow in the dark deep state you heard about
I'm rather disappointed desu

Attached: AmeriMAGAPEDE.png (532x483, 18K)

I saw it, and was amused the CFR are a bunch of traitors. The problem is they speak, and it becomes policy. These are one of the main groups responsible for US being the worlds police force, and why we spend so much on the military.
This is why we need to get rid of the two parties, and why there is a total Spasathon over a nonpolitican getting into a place of power.

DUDE
Looks
A ladyyyy

>Stop bullying memeflags they improve discussion
lol

look at me im an edgy nazi saying edgy shit look at me woo hooo im improving the discussion

So, is she a cunt because she's morbidly obese or is the other way around?

doesn't this position hurt his testicles?

Attached: soy.jpg (266x489, 31K)

Skull & Bones?

Attached: 1524484784701.jpg (322x543, 116K)

>They are the fake news.
this

Attached: 1479712083653.png (238x320, 160K)

>Comments disabled
I wonder why?

Attached: Evangelicals.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Attached: Shut it down.png (800x445, 395K)

>Was also interested in foreign policy
>Learn too late it's a nepotistic racket.

What's worse however is that the dominant ethos is the post-cold war neoliberal order of the 90s-2000s. Boomers and Gen Exers who came to power during that period and try desperately to maintain a frozen state of the world based on it. This 20 year period constituted their biggest aspirations and agenda - the increased sovereignty of transnational entities, the erosion of popular democratic will in favor of unelected bureaucrats, the enlargement of the EU in the ECC/EC. They thought history was over and western liberal secular progressivism would permanently prevail.

if these are the only people we have to deal with in our quest to fuel social entropy then we're not going to be having much of a problem

Attached: 1515358406071.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Only if you have them

maybe thats just what they want us to think

Trump kind of broke them with the fake news narrative.

Attached: 21CB08D8-B8E3-4155-B545-9031EB409A17.jpg (890x876, 235K)

Was this live streamed, I would've loved to Shitpost in the chat

no doubt this is like b-string or something

the real people running ops are like USAF using Ntrepid clients and sockpuppet profiles on social media to propagate counter-memes

can anyone explain why this fat cunt's tongue is blue?

Attached: bluetongue.png (1288x988, 1.53M)

theres no way im going to listen to these windbags and their propaganda for over an hour.

ill just wait here for a quick rundown

Propagandist hate having to compete with people who don't buy their shit. The sad part is it's not hard to pull back the thin veil and see reality for what it is.

they have resources we don't though

Does he look like somebody that would have testicles?

Attached: 1525174167238.png (591x527, 527K)

i think she already ate all the resources

Does cfr have Twitter?

Didn't read through the thread, so I'll ask straightaway - any Jew on this panel?

if you want you can send them an email, just address it to anyone at all and if the establishments surveillance state ai algorithms catch the keywords they will forward the message to the relevent establishment entitites

She was apparently drinking blue slurppies before the event. Probably to was down a couple of big macs and orders of fries.

I was just waiting for a few (You)s while I thought of an appropriate name. I think I'll call him Jon Snoy

The beginnings of a meme

She was probably gorging herself on candy before the presentation. You have to eat like 5k calories a day to stay that fat.

>(((CFR))) is threatened by shitposting

BEST TIMELINE

But seriously, this reeks of a dialectic play.

Attached: 1514671049207.gif (216x118, 815K)

I've noticed that Subway has a lot of fat women going in and out. I think that weight loss shit was fake. Also, there are never fat people at McDonald's

underrated

Because of the drive thru you dumb faggot

6/10

Would cure her of feminism with my penis, but would not call back.

oh yeah, that makes sense. I'm not a faggot, I just really enjoy rainbows

Attached: got_it.png (251x269, 54K)

Oh l forgot they are using the onions filter. But does soi work.

It's the illusion of healthy eating. The bread itself is full of carbs and sugar and then people pile on the toppings and all it does is spike your insulin and gets stored away as fat. That whole Jared story was based on him eating the bare minimum as far as a sub would go and actually controlling calories.