The France soccer team starting eleven has just one player of French descent

Antoine Griezmann's parents are German and Portuguese respectively and he is married to a Hispanic or Arab girl.
The only player with two French parents is goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, whose father is Pays Catalan which is at the very limits of what you could call native French. Hugo himself is married to a girl of Italian descent.
Honourable mention goes to Oliver Giroud who sometimes gets into the starting eleven. It would seem that he is fully French, however he is married to an amerimutt.
The rest of the team are blacks and arabs, probably most of them in relationships with pure-blooded French girls.
The vast majority of the paying French supporters in the stands that will travel to Russia to watch 'their' team at the World Cup are native, full-blooded Frenchies. What motivates them to even bother supporting a team that hardly has a real drop of French blood in it? And how does this all happen in a country where the Front National consistently gets 20-30% of nationwide support (35+% of all native French people vote for them and their policies)?

Attached: 1503578072_37bbd.jpg (620x420, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89E29JsWTMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is a good thing

JUST

Attached: france-1984-euro.jpg (496x373, 102K)

This is just sad mate imagine in the next 4 world cups how Germany France and England are gonna have their teams look, truly we are past the good times

At least you get to watch them chase a ball!

Attached: frenchnoired.png (500x425, 106K)

France has Alizée though so they're cool.

Shhh we are the Brits now

Attached: england u17 .jpg (738x415, 50K)

los monstruos de la isla...

Last French team

Attached: 561071787.jpg (612x597, 70K)

based on the haircuts...1970's?

This is from a 1920s satirical German magazine

Attached: 1519770291601.jpg (715x960, 219K)

Under 17s doesn't count

They're the future!

Attached: 1524073596010.jpg (539x960, 89K)

ok so to clarify does french mean white or

>The negrofication[?] of France in 100 years

>The last non-colored French are the greatest attraction of the Paris Zoo

>they thought it would take a century for France to BLACK itself
>it only took about 70

Well, good guess?

The Swedish team has no non-whites

Attached: swedish_team.jpg (1024x683, 241K)

look at the difference bwteen the modern Sedish team and these guys from Franc ein what I think is the 1970's

The French guys look more alpha. The one on the far left has tree trunks for legs. Was it really onions? Plastics? What happened in those 30 years?

Holy shit this is prophetic!!1
You know all these memes about white race could be true in the future...

Attached: frognostop.jpg (400x300, 14K)

They normally fade off, white players mature slower

Attached: england-world-cup-2018.jpg (728x409, 173K)

Attached: french team.jpg (420x394, 28K)

we are fucked in group c
France
Denmark
Peru
Australia
lol Spot the whitey.

Attached: groupc2018.jpg (1254x815, 388K)

Ibra should have been there man, both sides should have found middle ground for the sake of the team

Avid football fans are the male equivalent of those bimbo staceys who sit in and look forward to X Factor on saturday nights.

Wtf Denmark looks like a Holland team

>says denmark
>posts holland
Also why are there so many niggers in Holland?

thank god the jews won the war eh

did i fuck up?

lol
i just woke up is my defence

That's Holland mate
This is Denmark
Pretty based. That nigger sticks out like a sore thumb

Attached: denmark-roster.jpg (549x345, 87K)

All French are white
Some whites aren't French
You must be killed

>fixed
>i typed dutch instead of denmark when searching images.
>group c just got a little whiter.

Attached: realgroupc2018withoutmyfuckup.jpg (1254x815, 392K)

Oi m8, kick it out

Quicker that happens the quicker normies wake up

this is the future
makes my dick knowing that there will be school's in future full of shitskins and niggers with white girls in it and they will get pounded by them

Apart from Asensio (who's half Dutch) and Busquets (clear moorblood) Spain are pretty white.

Forgot pic

Attached: 2911130_xbig-lnd.jpg (988x556, 185K)

Start the war!

What's your flag?
How is the situation in your country?

jesus that's sad

Kek Spain the whitest team once again in a round about way to represent Europe

say it loud
say it clear
refugees are welcome here

This is unironically 100% right, except I believe this team you're talking about is already old and out-dated.
Not sur though since I stopped following sport drama a long time ago.

>the last uncolored frenchmen constitute the greatest attraction at the paris zoo

Attached: 19875410211213580.gif (250x250, 992K)

Germany just unveiled a statue of Karl Marx

Pro sports are degenerate. Stop giving them your money.

NOT SO FAST!

For the untrained eye, they are all white, but it seems like a CHAD FINGOL has infilitrated your team!

Attached: Ola Toivonen.jpg (1024x683, 325K)

This guy is at every France tournament match with his cockerel out
Also how tragic is it that that white kid has to cheer on a non-French, alien team

Attached: 1053566.png (652x366, 605K)

Soccer sucks.

very very few shitskins
its pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=89E29JsWTMo

He looks like the goalkeeper and the rest of the team
Also look at number 13's eyes...

In this case it's not about race. Football is a business. All teams can buy from where ever but national teams need their players to be citizens so they give citizenship first.

Beaner retard, Germany has the most diversity team in 2010 world cup in South Africa. Look it up you fence jumping faggot.

compared to Morocco

Attached: Moroccan-Football-Team.jpg (600x407, 243K)

compared to France, Tunisia looks freaking Caucasian

Attached: tunisia-fifa-world-cup-2018.jpg (728x446, 167K)

FN is a meme.
It is an antiracist party.
French are the most antiracist people on Earth, even though there are 20 million nigs and arabs here.
On 67M inhabitants, prob. 20m of the whites have at least one foreign parent from either Italy, Portugal, Spain or Polish descent.

You guys tend to mock Sweden and Germany but we have what they have multiplied by at least 100.

It is sad.

We also have half a million Jews. Biggest jewry of all Europe. Only Israël and America have more kikes. This explains that.

Attached: 23622146_1299510576861571_2621229306720491275_n.jpg (494x358, 30K)

Attached: egypt-fifa-world-cup-2018.jpg (728x409, 142K)

how can anyone tell the niggers apart if it werent for printed names on their backs? jesus they are deep black

"Here's why that's a good thing"

Kinda bugs me at first...

But then i realize that a successful american side would like like this too and i would be fine with that.

But that means that France is very diverse, goy. Stop being a racist.

Attached: shekelstein.jpg (754x585, 233K)

I'm sorry old friend, I cant help but feel I'm at fault. Even though all of the allies are to blame.

What would you estimate is the current number of purebred French?

The only thing that picture tells me is that white French people cannot compete. What’s wrong with that? They deserve to die out.

>s*ccer

Attached: ZA5_4411.jpg (1000x668, 533K)

Wrong.

THIS is the actual team.

Attached: 1508628421001.png (1024x683, 1.8M)

What's wrong with giving jobs to some colonials

LES BLEURONES

I've noticed that the France team has mostly full negros while the England team has mostly mulatto negros (black father white mother usually).
Mulatto French players don't seem to feature much in France squads. I wonder why that is

liberté, egalité, fraternité
not even once

Attached: 1520509096589.jpg (400x558, 353K)

15-20M at best

We'll win this time, dear friend, I don't worry too much, even though the balkanic war will look like a huge joke compared to what we'll get

Fathers of the Rhineland bastards?

>seasonal "sports"
>"sports" that require a big fucking dome to exist
>"sports" that require equipment to be played

My favourite sport is, and I am a champion of, "diamond encrusted gold throw at 12:00 in my bedroom".

wew lad

>when we had a 100% native white portuguese team

Attached: portugal_1_selecao.jpg (400x261, 46K)

>Liking a literal sandnigger who hasn't played in a relevant league in soon to be a decade

I hope Russia upsets Germany in the Group Stages

Attached: 481DEC5800000578-5266611-image-a-50_1515878163472.jpg (634x423, 84K)

It's really something. International sports tournaments are supposed to consist of teams each representing an individual nation, to contest against other nations. At this point it's not any different from club soccer. Can you imagine an actual Frenchman cheering for this team, using the first-person plural to connect himself to the team, to actually experience genuine joy when this team of foreign legionnaires scores a goal or wins a game?

Marcus Berg > Washed off Egotistical Mudslime

It's not really a seasonal sport in this era of indoor rinks, Eduardo-Marcelo.

>Can you imagine an actual Frenchman cheering for this team, using the first-person plural to connect himself to the team, to actually experience genuine joy when this team of foreign legionnaires scores a goal or wins a game?
This is exactly what they do isn't it?

Why do French have such hardon for niggers and commies....

This is why hockey is the true White Man's sport. Team Canada is actually Canadians, America is Americans, Russia is Russians, Sweden is Swedes, etc.

>This is exactly what they do isn't it?
It makes no sense to me. Why would a Frenchman consider a squad of African mercenaries to represent him?

>requires a indoor ring to be played
>"sport"

I too find such sports as "sighing heavily in a space station" to be superior. Love that sport.

>this sport that could only be originally played in a small percentage of the planet's surface is the sport of the race that dominated and thrived on the entire planet
Intui sport maybe.

All right then. Be sure to enthusiastically root for your team of Angolan grass divers.

welcome to america.

18 goals > bigger then 62 goals ? I dont think so

whats more Berg literally plays in a Muslim country

How did you know I'm a fan of Angolan grass diving in nuclear silos while wearing at least hundred dollars equipment during spring time and the last week of october?

Those with patrician tastes think alike it seems.

>smaller field
>degenerate scoring system
>not created by english educated gentlemen in the golden era

Soccer just beats any sport anyday. Numbers don't lie.

>Mamã, mamã, look! The sport I like is the biggest, even my good Mozambican friends like it!

Yes. Hands down Berg is a better team player and that has shown in Sweden when Ibra was not playing for the nat team.

Because French are racist deeply in hearts.

BTW, I lived in France for a while and most of interracial couples I saw were WMBF type.

The German team that won the last world cup was still pretty respectable, don't know what they look like now, I don't follow soccer much

Attached: World-Cup-2014-Winner-Germany-1.jpg (752x440, 77K)

Do you remember the era where international sports like the new founding of the olympic games were meant for every team to represent every nation so all of them could healthily compete in a nonviolent manner and maybe even stop future conflict?
Yeah me neither.
Nowadays team sports is just who can buy the best Niggers and Spics off the sport flesh market.

Attached: 1520275526122.png (500x655, 169K)

1966. From google search.

Why the fuck do you even care if its bmwf or wmbf, the result is the exact same

>mama mama buy me this hundred dollar equipment and support this bigass dome so I can be the best at this sport only a small percentage of the world can play please
>look mommy I'm the """"world's""""" greatest wheeee

>mamã mamã I told you that I don't want to play if I don't get to play with Ghanaians and Filipinos