FINLAND YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!

rt.com/news/425925-finland-sex-migrant-10yo/

>In a case that has triggered public outrage, a top Finnish court has upheld a ruling that sex between an asylum seeker and a 10-year-old girl didn’t constitute rape. Critics are calling for harsher sentences for child abuse.

Attached: fgd.png (843x553, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/425925-finland-sex-migrant-10yo/>In
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not only the fact that the highest court didn't consider it rape, but that all three levels of courts agreed that it wasn't rape. It's fucking crazy how bad our justice system is.

My condolences, user. Hopefully this is crazy enough to wake some more of you up

This is why we have the second Amendment, so that judges and other “authorities” can be drug out into the street and shot for such grievances and miscarriages of justice

One law for you, one law for them
Isn't Finland the country with mandatory military service and a heavily armed populace?
If anyone's in a position to oust the corrupted, it's you
...Unless I'm thinking of another country

is this referring to rape rape or statutory rape?

Imagine being this delusional

Attached: 1519769765663.gif (253x230, 84K)

Imagine being a leaf

I don't need to my man, feels good to live in a country not imploding on itself

Neither, it was just labeled as "heavy sexual abuse" worth 3000€ and three years in prison because they couldn't prove the kid didn't consent. Highest court didn't even bother to take on the case.

as a precedence, does that mean anyone can rape a 10yo, or only migrants can rape?

honestly, what is wrong with the judge like what is going on in his brain when he takes that decision, I mean like, think of a judge, what do you picture in your head? probably an old balding guy with glasses and he looks a little flimsy right? Like he's an old wizard with wisdom right? Like, it's not some 21 years old bitch straight out of college sitting there, it's a man with experience and family right? So I'm asking you honestly to try to picture what the fuck is going on in this man's brain. And not just him, take any sordid case like that, who in the fuck is in charge here?

Attached: 1525315114872.jpg (208x199, 8K)

This just goes to show you, you are not in control of your own country

Makes me wonder how long this has been going on for. It's like a switch just got flipped one day and now everyone is on board, absolutely insane.

What country do you live in, VPN-kun?
Because from what you said it sure as shit isn't Canada

Pitiful Pearl

Relax, Weedman has everything under control

White genocide it's ok

Female judge, perhaps?

Well if this case is anything to go by as long as you don't use force, the kid doesn't get "scared" or is "in a helpless situation" (yes that's what they imply) you're set. It's a completely ridiculous reasoning.

Except we never do this.

Venezuela's government destroyed it's social security system and they rioted. We just shrugged and bitched at our "bad guy" political party of choice.

My thoughts exactly. For all the diarrhea that Brazil is, if you get convicted for raping someone (and if there's any shred of proof you can be sure the gavel with hit hard against you), you might as well kys, specially if you diddled cunnies. The prison staff will make sure you're put in a cell where the most degenerate, unholy criminals are cramped on, and any resemblance of genitalia and butthole you think you've had will be forever gone.

Nice

Attached: 820.jpg (550x336, 44K)

vigilante justice when?

10 year old's can't consent in any way, Muhammed.

We can debate about teens, but not a 10 year old.

My hair is brown and eyes are brown. I can get away with being a refugee, right? Right?

>Except we never do this.

Attached: 1522945061822.png (958x934, 924K)

no its finland. Finland is the champion of champions of war. The Aryan vietnamese

Why are Northern Europeans the most fucktard SJWs in existance?

good bait. I left cuckada because its trash.

This is your defense? Sorry, I'll amend my statement to "only in 0.01% of cases do we do anything"

what a whore, she wasn't even married. she should be lashed for tempting that poor man

I've updated my map. Only a matter of time before you go the way of the Bulgarians, Finland.

Attached: idk.png (1374x1245, 68K)

Holy shit, how can i immigrate to finland? 10 yo holes must be tight as fuck

so non perkele pedos can just go to suicide land and rape a 10 year old?

lads who's going?

I fucking wish. We are afraid to fire on gun-grabbing anti-faggots, let alone actual politicians.

what did the bulgarians do?

FUGG :( finlan y

>mfw "backwards" America once again can point to a law it has that prevents this sort of bullshit from happening
I guess Finland's just too progressive for statutory rape.

So are Finns going to form a mob and lynch this pedophile? It's clear your court system has failed you.

Nothing. They've done nothing.

Sweden is heavily armed, too iirc

Finland what the fug DDD:

Attached: 1505607064735.jpg (208x242, 7K)

why is bulgaria naught in thy sight, while romania continues to romain

Yet I bet you would agree that 10 year olds can consent to sex with one another.
>inb4 t-that's different because reasons

After investigating what the law says I found the loophole. Penal code (1889/39) chapter 20 first parargaph describes the criterias for rape.

>One who through or violence or threat of such violence forces somebody to sex shall be convicted for rape

>For rape shall also be convicted someone who has sex through abusing someone's unconciousness, sickness, handicap, fear or some other helpless condition which make you unable to defend yourself, able to form or express your will.

There it is folks, as long as you brainwash a kid it's not rape.

It actually sounds perfectly reasonable. Not sure why you're getting your panties up in a bunch.

You very well know if a Finn or other white did this the very same judges would throw the book at him. Leftists know that muzzies are subhuman savages, that's why they think it wouldn't be fair to hold them up to western standards of behavior. And hundreds of kids getting raped is small price to pay for feeling morally superior about how progressive and just you are.

And how's that working for you currently?

No. Not at all.

13 is a hard minimum age for me thanks.

Yet dickless mouth breathers have never done this and would never do this. Instead you shoot up schools...

children also can make "contracts" with each other or Play president or play using guns or Play driving car. But they can't really do it because they are children.

That's because Brazil is a savage nigger country. Go fuck yourself.

13 should be age of consent. But 10...we're getting to the point that *even I* have a problem with it.

How can 10 yo even have sex?

Talk about clickbait. The difference is completely about pure technicality, the sentence was the the same as rape.
>Both Pirkanmaa District Court and the Appeal Court in the city of Turku convicted the asylum seeker of aggravated sexual abuse and handed him a three-year prison sentence in 2017

>The man was convicted of aggravated sexual abuse, although the prosecution had sought a harsher sentence on charges of aggravated rape. However, the court left the original verdict unchanged.

>The incident took place near the city of Tampere in southern Pirkanmaa region in autumn 2016. The man had sexual intercourse with a girl, who was 10-years old at the time, in the yard of a deserted apartment block. He also exchanged sexually charged messages with her.

>Both Pirkanmaa District Court and the Appeal Court in the city of Turku convicted the asylum seeker of aggravated sexual abuse and handed him a three-year prison sentence in 2017. The courts didn’t recognize the incident as rape, saying the girl wasn’t forced into the sexual act or overcome by fear. The judges also ordered the man to pay the child €3,000 ($3,600).

In a well-ordered society, this piece of shit would have been slaughtered the second he was discovered.

>a hard minimum age for me thanks.
I'm not selling you a product, consumerist whore.
What gives you the right to force celibacy on 10 year olds that want to fool around with one another?

>contracts
>holding political office
>guns
>driving
Each of the above activities indisputably require some combination of advanced cognitive thinking abilities and fine motor skills. Sex, by contrast, is very simple. Did you know that 10 year olds masturbate? It's not a complex task that requires much in the way of thinking.

My dick was hard from the age of around 9

I don't remember. I change them as I read new stuff. Perhaps Romanian women are less promiscuous or perhaps Romania was more in favor of recent right wing activities, I don't know. They're only 1 IQ higher so it wasn't that. They're slightly higher in the HDI, that could've affected it.

hahah you haven't been to Vancouver lately?

literally HOW?
I'm a stotafag and even I'm pissed. WTF, how can you call yourself a fucking man of the law and logically come to this conclusion?

Well, this just reaffirms my belief that law is irrational. Fathers, get your guns. You're gonna need em.

Attached: 1392299129097.jpg (266x200, 11K)

I hope you got help for your priapism.

it has gone down intermittently since then

Virtue signaling

He raped a girl, though.

I guess maybe the 10 yo girl was also an asylum seeker, meaning she's actually 30 and has 4 kids.

ha good one.

You made my day..

Attached: Hezeus.jpg (400x541, 37K)

it doesn't actually say that it was penetrtive does it?

Niggers think turning a cunt or an anus of a child to a bloody hash is a good chuckle.

There's a difference between the two, one is manipulative, the other is violent or threatening violence.

>they couldn't prove the kid didn't consent
>10 years

Meanwhile white men are threatened with jail because they cant proof that once 20 year old woman changing her mind 20 years later did actually consent.

>non-penetrative
>rape
What the actual fuck?

Whatever you say, if you touch a kid you will be lynched

how the population reacted? or did they just ignored it

10 year old Finnish pussy was so tight. Thank you, Finland!

Attached: ES1XaNP.jpg (598x598, 55K)

Its up to the father then to end the cocksuckers genetic line

>The incident took place near the city of Tampere in southern Pirkanmaa region in autumn 2016. The man had sexual intercourse with a girl, who was 10-years old at the time, in the yard of a deserted apartment block. He also exchanged sexually charged messages with her.

Both Pirkanmaa District Court and the Appeal Court in the city of Turku convicted the asylum seeker of aggravated sexual abuse and handed him a three-year prison sentence in 2017. The courts didn’t recognize the incident as rape, saying the girl wasn’t forced into the sexual act or overcome by fear.

If this is true, that they exchanged sexual messages, then she wanted it

Its time to riot and depose your leaders, Finland. This is not acceptable.

isn't any sexual act still considered sex, and can therefore be rape

No problem Muhammed. I truly feel redeemed for my whiteness.

At least for the next 15 minutes.

>rt.com/news/425925-finland-sex-migrant-10yo/>In a case that has triggered public outrage, a top Finnish court has upheld a ruling that sex between an asylum seeker and a 10-year-old girl didn’t constitute rape. Critics are calling for harsher sentences for child abuse.

It's common that refugees fuck underaged girls in Finnland amd their parents are okay with it.

Attached: 1459432301795.jpg (2784x1706, 645K)

Attached: 1448915694796.png (824x654, 582K)

Attached: Migrant.png (340x455, 165K)

nice to see your enjoying your new country zhang

Attached: Chink LEAF.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

Attached: Refugees in Germany.jpg (630x472, 42K)

Attached: 1459500093177.jpg (598x600, 52K)

Attached: 1459500130384.jpg (932x621, 98K)

the kids don't seem sad

you used to be cool funland

Attached: 1468505149572.jpg (736x493, 37K)

Attached: Migrant3.jpg (720x960, 125K)

Rape is penetration by definition. Other sexual acts is sexual assault.

Attached: Refugees in Sweden..jpg (1600x1200, 449K)

>feels good to live in a country not imploding on itself
>canada
Imagine being a retarded canadian who doesn't know any better.

desu it might be different in different countries

I thought Finns were different from their neighbors. Guess not.

Fuck you leaf

the fact that we are armed already influences law-makers
imagine how fucked we would be with all these corrupt niggers running the government if we were unarmed
suddenly, it would no longer matters what pisses the public off
the fact that you probably wont even acknowledge this fact speaks volumes about how much of a retarded faggot you are
go back to rebbit or lurk moar

Attached: cuck2.png (516x291, 104K)

they are raised by libcommies and brainwashed from birth up to think its normal to just "cuddle" with a pedophile greasy brown stranger who gets off from it and considers these kids as sexual partners.

Pic related is the sand nigger involved in this case.
Sweden was heavily armed, they basically disbanded their army in 90's as end of cold war ended need for army.

Attached: yousif-mohammed-2.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Attached: Juusuf-Muhamed-Abbud-onko-tämä-768x768.jpg (768x768, 66K)