BASED POLAND ATTACKED AGAIN

To anybody living near New Jersey: Please come out on May 13th in support of the Katyn Monument.

For those who don't know, Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop wants to remove this historic memorial because he wants to build a park instead (now its coming out that he got a shit ton of donation money from developers to get rid of it, of course).

Problem is, he basically attacked one of our senators saying that he's "anti-semetic" and a "holocaust denier". Refuses to talk with anyone about it. Knows nothing about the history of the statue. All around emmy-award winning faggot.

This isn't even about Poles. It's about preserving history. Lots of statues that speak the truth about communism are going down. Ya'll should be shooketh.

Read about everything here:

nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2018/05/should_jersey_citys_katyn_memorial_stay_put.html

newjerseyglobe.com/local/davis-jabs-fulop-over-katyn-memorial/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

Please turn out.

Attached: 31890901_385885465261354_1710168720711614464_o (1).jpg (1904x1379, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-was-established-by-poland.139971/
youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4
rt.com/op-ed/404313-poland-destroys-monuments-soviet-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=2D1baYuUHwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow that's a beautiful statue.

>(((Fulop)))
same shit, different jew, every day.

Every.Single.Time
Fucking kikes

Bump. I live like 15 minutes from there but unfortunately I won't be back stateside till the 14th. I'll try to get my brothers to go.

Btw OP, are you a Polak? Cause there's a lot of Polish communities around that if you actually contact you could get a decent amount of people to go.

>polacks use rifles as spears

What will poolaks will cry over now?

Attached: Polish buthurt.jpg (676x801, 104K)

Yeah, I'm hitting up everybody. Press too. Lots of people will be turning out for this but I wanted to make sure I posted it on here too.

first to butthurt

>BASED POLAND ATTACKED AGAIN
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MONUMENT YOU STUPID POLISH FUCKERS.
Remember how couple of years ago in Poland you brutally bulldozed few monuments to RED ARMY soldiers who gave their lives to free Poland from German occupation during WWII.
You stinking Polish pieces of shit you didn't respect lives of those soldiers,
you come up with some bullshit that they were Russian soldiers therefore they didn't deserve to have a monument in your country.
SO NOW FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING MONUMENT.
I hope they will bulldoze that fucking eyesore and plant some trees in it's place.
I hope you can see how that tastes you stupid ungrateful fucks.

picture related what you did in Poland to Red Army soldiers who gave their lives to make you free today, you pieces of ungrateful shit.

Attached: Stupid Polaks.jpg (1024x576, 311K)

bad shoop

Attached: polich-butthurt.jpg (750x884, 145K)

It's really funny that British people express their anti-immigrant sentiments the only way they're allowed to: Attack Polocks

You can't attack Pakis raping your children. You can't attack Syrians who are running down people on your streets. You can't attack the various migrants who are chopping up your soldiers and beating people for drinking in public

You know what the establishment allows you to do though? Attack relatively peaceful and hard working polocks.

Coward

But communist aren't people, shill-senpai.

>Red Army Soldiers
>freeing anyone
>kacagómagyarok.jpg

Attached: BIG_KEK.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Good shit. I just contacted my brother and will be contacting my friends. Idk where you live but there's a lot of Polish churches I'm gonna be contacting this week too and other Polish groups. I'll try to get all of Wallington and Garfield to go

exactly this. In Switzerland you can't say who's resposnisble for the recent shootings, stabbings, robberies so simply bash the Germans, even if they rank below the native Swiss in the crime stats...

It's all good man, his ignorance is only bumping up this post so that more people see it, turn out, and make (((Fulop))) resign. Negativity can be a blessing.

kys faggot

>spent the last 3 years thinking this was the real version

Attached: absolutely max par.png (600x546, 711K)

Bump for justice

>implying Soviet rapemonkeys weren't 10x worse than the Germans
>meme flag
Who could have posted this?

Attached: 1524377733913.png (501x585, 12K)

I honestly thought the ass stab one was the real one.

Fucking Jow Forums.

Stop at just the Confederate statues they said...

I greatly appreciate you getting involved. I live a few blocks from the statue itself.

Just look at how it was treated today at the annual indian color festival.... I don't even blame them. It was all a setup by (((Fulop))).

Attached: IMG_2274_2.jpg (4771x3180, 2.04M)

Exactly.

>I honestly thought the ass stab one was the real one.
yes, it is, that Polak in the monument was ass-stabber or fudge-packer, fucking shit homo.
lmao

>remove forced, shitty monuments to occupying army from country that massacred an entire generation of your population
>respect
lmao you fucking retard. thanks for the guarantee'd reblies post/bumps

Attached: image11.gif (200x272, 24K)

I noticed that too, you know. Just run a quick search on the dude, check out his wiki page even. (((They))) aren't even hiding anymore.

>Just look at how it was treated today at the annual indian color festival...
They should treated same as Polish fucks treated this monument in Poland.

that's the revenge for Poles having aided Pakistan
defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-was-established-by-poland.139971/

>defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-was-established-by-poland.139971/
WOW!!!
nice find user.
Fucking Polish rats.

>Rape Eastern Poland nearly to the point of demographic change
>Install communism and make Poles slaves to your backwards economic clusterfuck
>Shoot a bunch of women and children just for fun

>Wtf why aren’t you guys grateful?
The Krauts were orders of magnitude preferable to the Reds and you know it.

Those would be Russians doing the spearing dipshit

you are full of shit and you know it you stupid Polak.
tell us some newest 'stupid Polak' jokes,please

how shit of a person do you have to be to be in a foreign country and treat a memorial like that

man, the british are truly subhuman.

Show your flag

Attached: Gotta Jew Fast.jpg (607x884, 327K)

Of course man we have to protect our history. I'm not gonna let some motherfuckers take that away from us.

And really those Indians should have more respect and not have their fair shit on the actual monument itself at least

Lol404argumentnotfound.xcx

>The Krauts were orders of magnitude preferable to the Reds
no, the Reds were preferable

There is a poem in Poland, in which there are lines:

"We are waiting for you red plague,
To liberate us from the black death"

silly brit go back to drinking your tea

My immediate family may disagree, at least the Krauts did not split them to different factories and burn their family church to the ground.

Same as the fucking stupid Polaks did it in Poland

Ask him why he doesn't build it on the Holohoax memorial instead.

I don't get it, why would they need to remove the statue to build a park? It's not exactly uncommon for nice parks to have statues.

Attached: hmm.gif (498x498, 613K)

>at least the Krauts did not split them to different factories and burn their family church to the ground.
wot

Krauts razed the country to the ground

WW2 was possible because Stalin secured Hitler from the East in Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact

>It's not exactly uncommon for nice parks to have statues.
but that Polish statue looks like an eyesore,
looks like a kinky faggot getting fucked in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4

LOL! Poles literally BTFO

Attached: batman.jpg (213x252, 27K)

You stink of a Russian Jew.

Attached: 1525316251817.png (349x356, 131K)

I have some Polish blood, live in central/north Jersey, and loathe the new generation of baby commies we're raising in the west, but I have trouble getting roused up here White genocide is in its full, final end stages in South Africa right now but no one's doing shit about that! No protesting, no media coverage there. Of course this statue should stay up, but it's rather low on the list of shit we should be protecting. Katyn wasn't about whiteness or even about communism, it was about removing smart officers, something you could easily believe the Germans would do, which is exactly the story the media pushed back then

I don't know... I speak Russian, that's where I'm from, and almost all the Poles I've ever met have treated me like shit for things I had nothing to do with. One girl kicked me in the balls as hard as she could and ruined my ability to trust women forever, probably because her parents filled her soft head with garbage. We were like 12 years old.
Like this memeflagfag pointed out, Poles don't respect the common soldier who died to free them from slavery and industrial genocide, so why should their dead be treated any better? They do what they want in their country, and the corrupt democrats do what they want in their city.

Yeah my grandmother had her farm stolen from her by the Germans and was then sent into a work camp in Germany. And her grandmother was part of a village of like 300-400 that was massacred.

Fuck the commies too for sure, but Poland got fucked from all sides in WWII

As much as I dislike Poles, it's not fair to them to deny this happened.

Says the citizen from the country that was mainly responsible for the start of ww2

Attached: poland knew.jpg (900x617, 121K)

Dude I get that you're mostly Russian and part Polish, but you have to understand that especially in WWII Russia fucked Poland hard too. They invaded Poland at the same time as Germany. They never liberated Poland, they just conquered it for themselves from other people who conquered us.

>As much as I dislike Poles, it's not fair to them to deny this happened.
how about this, do you think Polaks are innocent ?

please use your brain you post next time,OK, assuming you have any brain in your thick skull.

now you know how it feels polish scum I hope the future park will be nice with mexicans and chinese shitting in public and selling tacos lol

So true lmfao

>now you know how it feels polish scum I hope the future park will be nice with mexicans and chinese shitting in public and selling tacos lol
^^^THIS^^^

That's actually a really good observation. How will britcucks ever recover?

Attached: 133915-004-748FC3A3.jpg (550x435, 30K)

>This far into the thread and still thinks the shopped pic is the original

Try harder

Gas yourself and your family of sluts commie kike.

FUCK YOU POLISH SCUM.
Twice a victim: Poland destroying monuments honoring Soviet soldiers' war sacrifice.

In Poland, the destruction of monuments to the Soviet soldiers who drove the German Nazis out of the country in 1944-1945 has filled the cup of patience of Russian authorities.
In fact, since the first non-communist government came to power in Poland in 1989, Moscow tried not to overreact to “the war with the past”
that gradually became more and more bitter in Poland.

rt.com/op-ed/404313-poland-destroys-monuments-soviet-russia/

‘Akin to barbarity’: Moscow furious over demolition of monument to Red Army soldiers in Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=2D1baYuUHwU

Show your flag useless faggot.

B Poccии тoжe пaмятники кoммyнякaм cнocят.

Зaлeпи дyлo.

MEME FLAGS TRIGGERED WHINING FAGGS. lmao

you are the massive pussy here.
you are crying, Mommy he is hiding his real flag from me, I 'm butthurt now,Mommy help me now, Mommy

Ignore the fucking flags, don't pay fucking attention to them, your experience will be much smoother here.
How many anons have flags from some fucking shitholes yet they are actually in the USA, or the other way around.
Don't let this bother you and stop attacking others about it, because you will always look like a fool doing that.
And the user with a meme flag laughs at you and likes the fact that you got fucking triggered.

Who the fuck cares what flag user uses.
Read his fucking post and agree with it or disagree with it.
Don't be bunch of little menstruating girl pussies getting triggered about flags.

Do you think anons always have real geographical flags, they use fucking PROXIES and their flag many times means fucking shit.

GROW THE FUCK UP and stop whining you bloody bitches.

Attached: crying faggot.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Only thing poles fuck is your whorish mother.

Show the flag faggot! Or I will throw away your grandpa (soap my grandpa brought from Auschwitz)!

And your father fucked a kangaroo and that's how you were born, you massive homo shithead

you must lick my asshole first

Probably if Soviets fucked off after 1945 people wouldn't consider them "occupants".

But for some reason they left only in 1994!

>ad hominem
The absolute state of flaggots.

Look in the history of Polaks, they are too stupid to govern themselves.
If wasn't for the money pouring to Poland from EU Poland today would be right next to Albania and Ukraine.

At least I know my father.

It has nothing to do with the topic, shithead.

Nobody wanted kike commies in Poland. So don't cry if Poles remove kike commie turds (monuments) you build around the country you occupied.

Only massive cucks like Germans can live with a rapists' monuments next door and be happy.

>KURWA KATYN : I'm 1/4 polish!! Mutt edition

Fucking ridiculous. Säge

yes he is the guy who fucked a kangaroo who is your real mother.
but your father now has new girlfriend, pic related
you will have new brother or sister soon, you homosexual genetic freak.

Attached: Australia_going back home.jpg (1024x680, 105K)

Anglo scum go home
You've got other matters to attend to than shit talking people you screwed into starting wars

>polacks getting speared by rifles

>aussie against juden larping as butthurt russhit
theres a reason why there are militias in the eastern borders of Poland

Russia at this point was broken up into more than a dozen republics constituting the USSR as a whole, which was under the complete control of a swarthy Georgian. So I reject the idea that ordinary God-fearing Orthodox Russians are to blame for wrecking Poland. It's not like Poland was some innocent neutral country- it was a military dictatorship, a member of the Allies, and had invaded Ukraine in 1920. They played their hand, and lost
Russia more than any other nation except maybe China got thoroughly fucked the hardest during this era, but who had it worst doesn't really hold relevance here

You are wrong btw, USSR and Reich did not invade Poland simultaneously, the former invaded 16 days later, claiming legality by arguing that the Poles had became incapable of governing

90% of historic Warsaw was levelled by the Germans intentionally, the same Germans who organized rape brothels to raise troop morale, the same Germans who would crowd entire village populations into a single building and then burn it down. They planned to enslave and then exterminate all Slavic peoples without pure Aryan features. Compared to "liberation" by the USSR which never carried out total atrocity against civilian targets and even had a Polish general, Rokossovsky, it's not really a hard choice who you'd rather be "liberated" by and I will continue using that word liberation because that is what it was

YOU RETARDS STOP POSTING THIS ON LEFTY POL 2.0
NEVER TELL YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU WILL DO, SIMPLY DO IT.
A VERY, VERY SMART MAN SAID THAT YOU CUNTS
>>>/8ch/

Kids targeted by non stop holocaust propaganda in schools. Something to commemorate non jews falling to communism ... Oy Vey won't someone think of the children.

^^^SUPER GREAT POST^^^
Great and historically accurate points made.
Polaks stop playing victims, all the time you fuckers are whining and blaming others for your misery. Look in the mirror you stupid fucks.
If you vere just a bit smart you would do your shit with EU and still keep warm or at least luke-warm relations with Russia,
to have access to huge Russia markets, but of course you are acting emotional like a hysterical woman, you are not using your brains.

And EU is going to have vote later this year or early 2019 to cut the money flow to Poland. Billions of Euro.
your golden goose the EU will give you fuck all, then you will wish you could sell your shit to Russia.
But you made Russia your greatest enemy, you stupid brainless fucks.
No wonder there is so many jokes about STUPID POLAKS... kek

I guess you're butthurted polish kike.

Szechter?

what's up stupid emotional Polak

>INb4 a bunch of idiots from pol go over there with nazi and white power symbols and completeley fuck us over

>inb4 *""Identarians"" go over and fuck everything up causing shit to get even worse

STOP DO NOT FUCKING GO FULL LARP THIS IS A PUBLIC SAFTEY ANNOUNCEMENT

Attached: 1491709410814.jpg (734x729, 91K)

>thousands of shitty modern sculptures get praise by talentless hacks and they want this monument torn down because it reminds them that ideology is evil and they're talentless hacks.
The guy probably is just jealous of Poles because there are not lazy.
This guy beat me to it.

Attached: 1515736112744.png (225x225, 68K)

I am not Polish but this is just fucking wrong wrong wrong. ALL NY, NJ anons should go and support this. This is a fucking tragedy.
The Germans were painted for years as the murderes of the Polish officers until forensics (unlike Auschwitz) proved that they were killed by Russians.
Pleas go and give your support. This is so wrong.

Attached: 1523168303927.gif (500x248, 265K)

try this,

relax relax, read this first

Nah the Poles lived under the boot of the Russians so it's understandable.. even though I think it's the wrong decision to take down those Russian monuments, it's understandable.

You know they took down the Carmalite nun memorial at Auschwitz ?

Attached: 5acd3e784bc42.jpg (1046x628, 203K)

CHECK THIS POST AND LINK IN IT.
SEE HOW POLAKS WERE HELPING PAKIS

Well, we now observing classic practice if certain tribe.
They try to erase any reminder that somebody other than them suffered during WW2.
At least they made average American believe that.

Never forgive, never forget.
Death to communism.

Attached: GNI1A3i.jpg (700x466, 70K)

I don't care about that. it's pretty clear that in 1947 Poles didn't have any sort of autonomy. What I care about is today.
No more brother wars. Two wrongs don't make a reich. We all did bad things.

Attached: 1431064076291.jpg (480x600, 51K)

Always love it when Bongs get BTFO.

Attached: btfo.png (1479x1281, 581K)

I'm not even polish you kike shit.

But I enjoy your butthurt.

The practice of allowing people to build monuments to foreign wars or massacres in western countries should be outlawed.
I read some years ago some middle eastern immigrant community erected a monument to some fucking irrelevent war with another middke east country in a small rural town.
Naturally the second group of immigrantsstarted vandalising it.
Just
wtf
It has nothing to do with the west, its just importing foreign conflict.