How lethal are Chinese Martial Arts and Weapons?

youtube.com/watch?v=D36gv-Dkmeo

Attached: mace.jpg (320x180, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news1130.com/2018/03/01/police-man-kicks-library-employee-richmond-runs-off/
youtube.com/watch?v=87FUTijFyfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y905cprLVGI
youtube.com/watch?v=ELAqMiQGups
hooktube.com/watch?v=D36gv-Dkmeo
youtube.com/watch?v=nj4_3ynNj8o
youtube.com/watch?v=NwFBU3o8jNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread meant for Jow Forums

Dude swings around a chain, aka a deadly weapon, in my general direction.
I pull out a gun.
Pew pew.
Merica!
Pay about 10K in lawyer fees, say I felt my life was in danger, wait three weeks, and pick my gun back up at the court house.

seems stupid. someone could just grab it and use it against you

Going by the huge number of millions killed in Chinese civil wars and the complete failure of the Chinese waging war on their neighbours I'd say Chinese Martial Arts and Weapons are incredibly lethal against Chinese and ineffective against non-Chinese.

Attached: Kung Fu 1.webm (240x417, 2.51M)

Attached: 1523878112961.webm (856x480, 2.22M)

Jow Forums's better

Attached: 1516008771772.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

chinese martial arts are pretty good for mauling babies

Attached: 1497789339715.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Attached: 1513506748311.webm (476x360, 2.68M)

Attached: 1512496456355.webm (960x468, 2.46M)

Fascinating. Any context on this?

What was this about?

Communism.
Not even once.

wh*te stole his chopsticks

some chinkoid in chinada

Attached: 1519977001491.webm (480x848, 800K)

love how people continue about their daily lives witnessing this happen...

Based China

Attached: serveimage.gif (360x246, 1.97M)

Depends who is using it, and who their fighting.

It's pretty good in a street fight assuming you are willing to kill/permanently mane another guy, because you can't just box or do jump cresent kicks and open hand chops, you have to use the full nasty shit involving pressure points joints and attacks to the eyes and throat.

It's pretty bad in sanctioned combat sports against other fighting styles with rules, example UFC or K1.

Also useless if your a weak out of shape faggot with low T (See: every chinese guy ever except Bolo and Bruce Lee).

Like every martial art, It's completely useless against a gun or if you find your self on the ground getting your head stomped in by 5 guys.

t. 3rd deg blackbelt in Shaolin Kung Fu, former world champion in kung fu who wished he studied one of the Japanese styles or Sambo instead.

I know that this is fake, but I think it's cool.

Attached: BrucePingPong.gif (400x227, 1.46M)

A can of beans is lethal if you know how strike with it properly, I'm still not going to carry one around as my weapon of choice or bother spending much time practicing using one, however.

As a former massive fan-boy of anything far-eastern martial-artsy back in my teens and who also unironically owns a self-made nun-chuck, three-section staff and a few other things Jow Forums would consider weeb-tier garbage, I'll give whoever invented this thing the benefit of the doubt and presume that it must have served whatever purpose it served well enough for at least the hard-core martial artists to have invented and passed down techniques on how to use it, but we are talking real high-level martial arts here where you are good enough at all the ordinary weapons that you start thinking about the whacked-out situation that there's a happening and all you've got is a chain and just enough room and time to use it.

news1130.com/2018/03/01/police-man-kicks-library-employee-richmond-runs-off/

Chinese martial arts were invented so literal rice farmer peasants would get slightly less btfo by invaders. Nunchaku are a tool for threshing grain.

>It's pretty good in a street fight assuming you are willing to kill/permanently mane another guy, because you can't just box or do jump cresent kicks and open hand chops, you have to use the full nasty shit involving pressure points joints and attacks to the eyes and throat.

>It's pretty bad in sanctioned combat sports against other fighting styles with rules, example UFC or K1.

>bad at sports, because rule
This is the excuse that most fake martial arts use.

Most kung fu (even shaolin styles), and karate are dated, and impractical. Even a modernized style like sanshou has it's traditional inspired flaws, but is a step up from the traditional styles.

Post trophy w timestamp if not fake and gay

I follow this dude on YouTube, and he's pretty chill. Does martial arts and has a cool garden.
He's moving out of America though, and has been using that for recent video topics.

keked and checked

After all this time you would think there would be at least one video of someone using cma to kick butt. In all the world. But no, not one. I have seen some good boxing moves, I have seen some good wrestling moves, but not once have I see kung fu being used in a real fight that worked.

We just had forty years of a fighting meme, and we all fell for it.

is this bugman getting beaten up by women?

Attached: natsoclol.gif (245x230, 871K)

Elizabeth Warren got BTFO

Attached: Dab Effect.gif (450x231, 3.12M)

Pretty much. Their close combat weapons are mostly peasant butchering tools. That goes for most of Asia though.

Kid was in the wrong.

Not very. The cooler looking a martial art is the less dangerous it is. Kung Fu is a lot of fun to watch; but a trained boxer or wrestler would demolish them.

This was kinda satisfying though.

It's aesthetic and all but I can't imagine anyone pulling off these moves in a street fight without looking like a tremendous faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=87FUTijFyfw

Attached: qiang.jpg (480x360, 15K)

BASED incel doing gods work

kung fu is shit and everyone knows it. this is why its dying. even the lowest blue belt at my jiu jitsu school would laugh at you.

Dated for what? Let me guess your an MMA bro?
There's a reason the unified rules of MMA don't allow for a lot of techniques. Careers would be short.
The average MMA wanna be toughguy couldn't take an experience bar / street fighter who knows how to fight dirty in the street.
"Fake martial arts" is something spouted off by bros on MMA forums. By your logic krav maga or filipino arts art fake because it would be shit in a cage or ring.

"I'm going to hit you with my whippy chain"
Then I'll shoot you.

Attached: 10mmm.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

>baby is getting his head stomped in by a grown man
>everyone walks by as its nothing.

Elbows are valid in street fights only. UFC doesn't allow countering a dive with a top down elbow.

Need more white dudes like that..

Reminds me of Cobra Kai :)

This was the gayest fight I have ever seen. They should kiss next.

>DIZ. IZ. SPARKLA.

Naruto run would've made this 10/10

How about Kali (stick fighting)?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y905cprLVGI

Attached: dogbros.jpg (600x400, 230K)

some form of kali/escrima is taught to every military force on the planet. its very good.

If you can't train it against a fully resisting opponent, then its useless.

ok, show me it in a real fight. that is a 42 minute infomercial

krav maga is shit. and youre a fucking idiot if you think an MMA fighter cant fight just as dirty as your bullshido faggot traditional martial arts.

In the Bundeswehr you just learn how to swing your shovel like an axe...

Asian shit is weak as fuck. I'm convinced that it's not intended to actually kill each other.

Do you mean a double leg takedown? Which in no technical way is just a "dive". Early UFC had basically no rules and grapplers still dominated.

That's the typical attitude of a BJJ practitioner. You can laugh at whatever you want because you'll never see a successful kung fu practitioner in MMA, but there's a BJJ black belt teaching at a prominent school in portland that I folded like a cheap suit when I broke his nose with a headbutt after he pulled me into guard or whatever you call it when he was trying to show off.

You are extremely dangerous in situations where everyone's wearing bike shorts and rolling around until someone gets too tired though, I'll give you that..

>in situations where everyone's wearing bike shorts
I chuckled

Attached: TT1001.jpg (1001x1001, 154K)

Sanshou is the only even vaguely worthwhile CMA

I'm an expat in HK, amazed to find it basically doesn't exist here. Lot of Wing Chun clubs but that's hot garbage like the rest.

Basically if you can't fight on the ground these days you're going to get memed against anyone who can

That's not to say that's ALL you need (so Blow Job Job alone isn't necessarily good enough, but it's a start), CMA typically have some shitty, unusable standup shit and that's it

either you need to request further training or you germanbros are iraq-tier

Why don't you just take up Kyoskushin or Muay Thai then

How good is your sparring?

>jiu jitsu
Even more shit than kung fu. This isn't a real martial art, it's a sport.

They are all ok at best at being deadly
However the most fun one is in kung fu
youtube.com/watch?v=ELAqMiQGups

Attached: imagine greatness.jpg (564x467, 41K)

This unfortunately

Every TMA autist on /mag/ used this exact excuse when asked to demonstrate their style's effectiveness
>no bro its too lethal my sensei says this power should never be unleashed

If you've never used it against a FULLY resisting opponent in a full-contact situation then you've never used it

I did TKD for years as a teenager, and I was good at the style, but fuck me I would have been murdered in a fight

The answer to those 2 things is these three things: I'm old, it was good in my prime, I can still defend myself against the average guy. So I don't really have the motivation to take up anything.

one of the first things you learn as a white belt is how to control someone in the guard. there is no reason for a black belt to pull guard when you are an untrained grappler. like i said. i'd bet 100 bucks you wouldnt be able to even take down one of our blue belts let alone a black belt that has at least 10 years of training. and what the fuck are you talking about bike shorts for. self defense oriented jiu jitsu, which is almost 90 percent of schools, all roll with a gi on. this is why i know this bullshit didnt happen.

>Black belt pulling guard

Uh huh

i'm sure the chain mace is effective in the right hands, but that guy is not the teacher you want

I'm a 7th degree black belt samurai and you're bunk, kiddo.

>Dated for what?
Street fighting against skilled opponents.
>Let me guess your an MMA bro?
I've dabbled.
>The average MMA wanna be toughguy couldn't take an experience bar / street fighter who knows how to fight dirty in the street.
This is bullshit, and you know it. You act like the average MMA guy who trained in muay thai, and BJJ couldn't transition his attacks to kick people in the dick, eyes, or twist a neck in a real fight.
The only people who pretend that traditional chinese martial arts are worth anything in a real fight are the traditional martial artists (snakeoil salesmen) themselves. Even the Chinese government believes that they are crap.

theres two different disciplines. sport and self defense. sport focuses on points and self defense is self explanatory. self defense jiu jitsu incorporates defending punches, headbutts etc.

the getaway speed xD

Why do these people learn the one true martial art?

www.cobrakai.com
NO MERCY!

Attached: 8764463434324.gif (356x200, 254K)

You sound like a psychopath. Even if your story is true, breaking your sparring partner's nose with a headbutt is nothing to brag about.

Weakling

If you can't win a fight with tkd you might be retarded.

They grab it? More like try to reach for it, then he whips it at them and the dart literally pentrates their hand.

I've folded a bjj guy with punches before I learned to grapple (but gi less grapling is necessary to learn). And I've taken a lot of traditional kung fu, tkd, and karate guys out. It's almost as if they do worse than the guys who don't know how to fight.

>taekwondo is a real martial art
okay enjoy your kicky dancemoves

hooktube.com/watch?v=D36gv-Dkmeo
stop being a nigger.

i mean, i have a sling, like David used against Goliath, but I only use it for fun. Not for legitimate practical use. Only if i ever need it. As an individual can make one relatively easily and slinging is excellent for small game hunting at ~20-30 m. It's only fun and cool to have but nothing like owning a gun. Lso slings are badass, this bike chain nigger shit needs to stop

>checked
also this

*also

Right. Like you don't have your niggers doing even worse shit than this burger?

Is a shame you are a shitposter or I would

Wait

Mixie-kun?

I don't know why he did it, I don't care, but it probably had to do with him being a fag like the rest of you. and I wouldn't take anyone down I'd just knock them the fuck out and if they took me down you'd be surprised at what you didn't learn to get that precious blue belt.

look into wooden or steel nunchucks, you can fuck a person up pretty badly with just two sticks connected via a chain. martial arts weapons are no joke. they were effective until the opium addiction ravaged the chinks.

Even Joe Rogan says its useless shit

Attached: joe.jpg (970x840, 197K)

/thread

>okay enjoy your kicky dancemoves
I like their spinning back kick. It has some serious power (if you can magically connect with it).

I don't know who you're talking about
I'm not shitposting
TKD is a joke as a ''martial'' art but good for cardio training
If you want to kick during a fight(lol) then go after Kyokushin
The logic there is that kicks are for finishing the fight only, should be used on peoples heads mainly and drain your energy so you better use the best possible one as little as possible

He wasn't my sparring partner. He was a guy standing around who had something to prove and thought he was going to embarrass me.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj4_3ynNj8o

Chinks are subhuman.

Is it banned in England ? If not, then not lethal.

keep larping dude. youre a terrible liar.

Well if the janitor from newsradio says so..

Kyo is ok kicks but too stiff. You see them coming way early. Like mt faggots with the arm swing

Front leg side kick wins every time

Back kick is weaker then side kick

Sure fag. I hadn't thought about that day in years but it makes me smile and the thought of you getting all gassed up in your tapout shirt makes me smile too.

>a trained boxer or wrestler would demolish them.

Top kek, more burger ignorance. A black belt in Kung Fu would literally destroy a boxer or "wrestler" in 30 seconds.

>martial arts weapons are no joke. they were effective until the opium addiction ravaged the chinks.
I've seen that movie
youtube.com/watch?v=NwFBU3o8jNc

Attached: HeroesoftheEast.jpg (600x258, 46K)