Sydney Uni teaching how sharia law could be integrated into Aussie law

>au.news.yahoo.com/sydney-university-course-teaching-sharia-law-benefits-36373595.html

Look at this shit, Jow Forums. The course is taught by what I think is a Jew in disguise, and a some ugly muslim girl with thick eyebrows

>The course uses a book, written by the professors, that promotes the idea that “sharia law and common law are not inherently incompatible”.

>“When we move to actual recognition in the courts, we will argue that there is much evidence of compatibility… we will suggest that ‘accommodation’ is not enough and that as liberal democratic societies, we should move towards notion of ‘recognition’,” they state in their book.

When can we get rid of these lefty university professors? They all need to be culled. They're a fucking scourge on society.

Attached: 1249814192911.png (471x557, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/sydney-university-course-teaching-sharia-law-benefits-36373595.html
islamawareness.net/Polygamy/why.html
wiki-zero.net/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvVGFxaXlh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are part of the Common Wealth - is this really so surprising to you?

Let me explain what has happened. Saudis have bought the West with oil money. (((Anthrpologists))) who have (((studied))) history state that once a society becomes too degenerate the only thing that can fix it is an invasion, or the replacement of the previous culture with one that is more conservative. So rather than the West trying to bring back Chrsitianity or seek other means of implementing a conservative culture, they are working with Muslims and aiming to implement Islamic Law to help make the West "better" again.

You don't have to tell me it's fucking retarded, tell the boomer idiots that believe this nonsense. This is what is happening though.

i am fully behind having lefties being gangraped by muhhammed, muhammed, and achmed. #sharia 2018

I say we support it, let them roll sharia law out, we all jump in and turn it into white sharia.
>woman put back into their cages
>whites become tribal under Islam
>we kill all the non-whites including non-white Muslims

Except the whole part about Arabs coming to your country and treating you like second class because your dumbass thought it was actually for your own good and not just an instrument of invasion by using your own institutions against you.

Fuckin gullible moron, kys

It's normal to look at that picture and want to be the girl, r-right anons?

Id rather Arabs over the Chinese invasion, the Arabs are more honest re it being an invasion and will eventually become aggressive starting conflict sooner.

Let Sharia Law be implemented, it'll destroy women's rights and it might even wake a few lefties up. Bring it on!

Why do you brainlets always try to simplify every topic into being that there is only option A or option B.

anyone got that troly vs princess highhorse comic that is basically this

called a false dichotomy

>I say we support legalising the rape of pre-pubescent children
kys arab

Like that isn't already happening, they don't care what the law says anyway idiot.

This does not even make sense as a response to what I said FYI

>paedos will be paedos regardless
>so legalise raping kids
no

It makes perfect sense.

How about option C:

>no Arabs
>no Chinese

you dumbfuck

>inb4 you say some dumb shit like hurr that will never happen
The West was an ethno state for well over 2000+ years.

it'll really blow your mind when you realize that jews are muslims who just follow a different religion

>au.news.yahoo.com/sydney-university-course-teaching-sharia-law-benefits-36373595.html
What the fuck
Anyone that suggests that islam is not a subversive foreign ideology working to usurp power via demographic shift and bullshit like this is a fucking legit brainlet

Fuck off achmed you absolutely transparent retard

he is right . BUT WE need white sharia . not the classic sharia

If it's not obvious yet, you're being conquered.

A lot of people on Jow Forums advocate White Sharia.

Yeah sure you fucking sand nigger
Get fucked cunt

A lot of muslims

>he thinks his people will fight back
Whites will roll over and die, at least in the Anglo world.
Historically, most people go with the flow rather than taking up arms in unison. All you'll end up doing is getting your head cut off while your newly converted citizens watch.

"let your enemies win, then they'll lose"
fucking idiots, you lose

>dont fight back its hopeless and you're just fucking yourself over
Get fucked achmed youre a parasite

no

Only paedos support it

Tbh islam could save the white race : Wife must submit to the husband, have childrend, take care of the house, no more faggots, etc.

I never said not to fight back retard. Control your emotions and try reading for once.
user suggested by allowing Arabs into the country it would speed up the coming conflict. Most people won't fight, they will submit to the invader. Most people just want to live their lives and not rock the boat; fighting would disrupt that.
Don't underestimate how many would prefer servitude under a new (foreign) ruler.

Take your self defeatist faggotry and shove it up your inbred ass fucking dune coon cunt
Trying to present it as a hopeless situation that is cemented and to just deal with it
Get fucked cunt

t. achmed
You parasites are infesting the west like lice

found it

Attached: 97fd63760344e2ad2f6355cce32b9ab5b2e805118895555d9819ca6d336f55d8[1].png (1000x1512, 1.49M)

Imagine being such a pathetic, weak race that you need to adopt the ideology of your enemy to survive.

I don't understand why they would want the connection with Arabian culture and mores. They basically want to import a foreign cultural technology into their country because they... offended? - by women drinking and wearing skirts... maybe? I don't get it.

>implying it wasnt funded by Saudi Arabia and Gulf states like other Sharia Law and Wabbist rubbush in other countries
>implying it wasnt permissible by the current CONSERVATIVE government so they could bargain with Saudi Arabia and Gulf States to try to broker deals for their cronies
>implying they arent boomers
>implying dont live in a their bubble and dont know ramifications
>implying they arent trying to undermine living standards so oligarchs redistribute wealth by labour infringements
>implying they arent trying to foster social unrest

Attached: Aristotle.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

They are mostly muslims larping as fence sitters that "see the light"

>when you create the Saudi Monarchy in the Middle East for the purposes of control over the Persian Gulf but they make so much money pumping oil that they buy you out and turn you into a Muslim country
The absolute state of AUSCANZUK!

Aren't muslims anti-semites? Or is Sharia sect kosher like Sunni Islam? Why does the jew want to bring an ant-jew sect to replace white cultures with? I don't get it.

Oh some of them for sure. I've never known Muslims not to use every trick in the book to """enlighten""" people. But some of them are genuine white morons.

It's not self defeatist to speak the truth. Most people would rather convert to Islam than fight them. By taking in Arabs and embracing Islam, you won't have a race war, you'll just become muslim and die as a civilization.

Violence is the only true force of change
t. history

>By taking in Arabs and embracing Islam, you won't have a race war, you'll just become muslim and die as a civilization.

How is death not preferable?

I'm with it. They're already raping our women under shariah we can rape theirs

get fucked dune coon

>Look at this shit, Jow Forums. The course is taught by what I think is a Jew in disguise, and a some ugly muslim girl with thick eyebrows

Why would a Jew want sharia law? That makes zero fucking sense.

Too bad most people in the West don't want to commit to violence to save their civilization.
We've become content and weak. Most people won't fight.

>Id rather Arabs over the Chinese invasion

How about neither you stupid fucking faggot? You've already admitted defeat, maybe you aussies deserve extinction after all.

At any given point of history the majority were easily pacified apathetic retards, the US was founded by a minority of people willing to stand up to tyranny.

Most people fear death and will do anything to continue living.
If you want the perfect example, just take the Islamic conquest of the Middle East and Europe. How many died fighting compared to those who simply converted or paid the jizya tax? Most people are cowards.

That's not how Shariah would actually work. Shariah will operate like any other political tyranny in history. Some group of people is gonna end up ruling over the rest with the pretense of some holy writ behind it.

"Oh yeah we're totally doing this for God or Allah or the Proletariat or whatever. Anyway, I'm gonna fuck an instagram model now lmao."

t. absolutely Halal man

>Take your self defeatist faggotry and shove it up your inbred ass fucking dune coon cunt
But isn't he saying that letting muslims invade and take over is a bad idea. How can you disagree with that? Do you seriously think that letting muslims take over and then fighting back is a better plan than simply not letting them take over in the first place?

>dying gets you to paradise as a muslim
>death is the best possible outcome
>convert to Islam to avoid death
>pic related

Attached: ironic.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

This is true, however the times we're living in now are unlike anything seen before in history. Bread & Circuses have been taken to an extreme none could have dreamed of.
South Africa is good insight into just how much people are willing to accept as long as they have even a tiny amount of comfort to enjoy.

His first comment was presenting the situation as doomed and suggesting that to fight back would just end up with you getting beheaded by your conquerers. Now he is easing off and attempting to just highlight the fact that the majority are always complacent. He is likely a muslim that is here to larp as a white person and inch rhetoric closer and closer to acceptance of islam or the situation as projected.

Fuck islam.

You also have a global communication medium linking together those that do see it as a problem.

>dying gets you to paradise as a muslim
I don't think Westerners are dumb enough to believe in this meme. It exists because of how oppressive Islam is towards sex; young men are promised things they could enjoy on earth if not for that religion.

Glad someone else is capable of spotting shills on this board for once

They are blatant as shit, we're just overwhelmed by lowest common denominator

Aw man I know. I don't even know how hard Muslim believe this shit. Not a lot I gather.

>Be normie Australian
>Be tough cunt against people not currently employed and have disabilities
>Be defeatist about islamic and Chinese designs

The absolute state of fucking Australian normies, thats something that calls us to face it.

Lets me translate that in Protestant: You worthless leeches, moochers and freeloaders you better get cracking real soon.

And who ultimately controls that medium? The same people causing the problems we see.

>His first comment was presenting the situation as doomed and suggesting that to fight back would just end up with you getting beheaded by your conquerers
I never said the situation is doomed. I said that if you embrace Islam in the hopes of starting a war (that you intend to win), then yes, you'll be beheaded while most people watch. Because most people are complacent, docile sheep.
I'm not a muslim, stop being a schizo.

Well I'm no muslim and I agree with what he said. He was responding to someone who said you should let them invade Australia, and I don't think you should either.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking cunt

Kill yourself

There is influence not control
A global narrative

Fuck islam

It'll destroy your rights as well Jow Forumsthe donald

AKCUALLY

Attached: 1517446483544.png (500x351, 44K)

Attached: Ameri Merchant.png (504x566, 136K)

No u

Attached: Good goy, the nose knows.jpg (980x550, 82K)

No thanks. We've survived for thousands of years without you and we can do it for many more thousands of years. Don't mistake Jewish subversive culture for white culture, both are completely different. You're living in a time where white culture has been completely overtaken, and everyone thinks that's what white culture is.

He's right no one wants to do shit, a lot of white people would lol at you as you got your head smashed by the cops or arabs.

Lmao. Forget it about it user calm down, they're not worth trying to save.

I am not suggesting violence
Just stating observations brainlet glow in the dark nigger

>leftist not realizing that Islam will be the end of liberalism
>conservatives not realizing Islam has very similar positions to them

Join us, anons.

Attached: smpp.jpg (125x125, 3K)

gibs me 0 interest loans. i want to borrow shekels, buy goats and then fuck them.

well the vid said multiple wives and pedophilia was what the libs said is compatible and should be implemented...

LMAO

You won't have interests Under Sharia law, but bestiality is prohibited.

Attached: pepearmy.jpg (227x222, 9K)

goat fucking is a right

They don't realize polygamy was allowed for war times when widows where vulnerable that's why it's restricted in virtually every Muslim country there (besides Saudi tards).

I'm a man and I can convert to Islam. I could care less. If it destroys the Left, then it's worth it.

I can guarantee you will have the right to fuck a goat, but I can't guarantee your head will still be on your shoulders after that

Attached: npepe.jpg (880x580, 191K)

>Islamists not realising rejection of their morality and doctrine is part of the west

filthy lying mud. you must really think the kaffirs are dumb

You can fact check yourself. You are on the internet after all.
And kaffir means "he who hides the Truth".

chinese don't hate whites or want white genocide, arabs do

Convert fellow user , you know you want to

Attached: mpepe.jpg (960x960, 103K)

I checked. you're lying, you scumbag camelfucker

Attached: 1468441909325.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

Check again user. islamawareness.net/Polygamy/why.html

Become a believer my brother

Attached: ipepe.jpg (310x163, 3K)

>islamawareness
do worthless dunecoons like you really believe that taqiyya? or do you think infidels are more retarded than you?

Let them have their precious sharia, these poofter professors and feminists will be the first ones to be stoned.

Taqiyya is lying about your faith in order to survive in oppresive regimes
Grab my hand and recieve the light, user

Attached: spepe2.jpg (1200x630, 70K)

and what constitutes "oppressive regimes"? why, anything that isn't dar-al-islam, you lying cunt

No an oppressive regime is a regime that prevents you from practiciing your faith.
wiki-zero.net/index.php?q=aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvVGFxaXlh

do you get to practice sharia law in the US?

OOPS

Well yeah I do. I pray 5 times a day, I'm married to a beautiful wife, I don't eat pork neither to I drink alcohol.
What do you think Sharia is?